The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 50 Floors or Horror (OOC)  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
50 Floors or Horror (OOC)
« on: August 10, 2015, 07:34:00 PM »
50 FLOORS OF HORROR

In the year 1998, a group of teen furries head to the mansion of the enigmatic industrialist, Mrs. Sunshine. As the furries enter the mansion to clean it, they find a note from Mrs. Sunshine that stated that she forgot something on the 50th floor of the mansion. Taking it as no big deal, the teens head to the door to the first floor and opened it... Little did they know of the unspeakable horrors that awated them on each floor.

In this RP, five furries will embark on a sadistic game of terror and paranoia as they make their way to the 50th floor of the mansion, facing off against a monster on each of the floors. To face against these monsters, the players must use wits, stealth, and the countless enviroments in the floors to advance. Will our heroes reach the 50th floor and uncover the dark truth of the mansion.... Or will they become a monster's snack?

~Rules~
-No god modding
-Weapons will be extrimly limited. This is a horror RP, so too much usage of weapons would ruin the atmosphere of the RP.
-Your character can have a power, but please keep it low tier or make it a supportive ability.
-No sexual stuff
-Try and communicate with other players when trying to deal with a monster.
-Don't go back through the door you came from.
-They are always watching you

~Notes~
-There will be items for players to use in the RP, such as tools, light sorces, food, medicine, and rare artifacts and boons.
-Evey monster in the RP has a different style/methed of attacking the players. Be carful.
-Some of the physical monsters in the RP can actually be killed, though easier said than done. The incorporeal monsters though...
-There are two endings to this RP, one good while the other very grim.
-You can set up your character sheet any way you want, but please include a backstory on your character.

Have fun, and good luck... The horrors of Mrs. Sunshine's mansion are just dying to meet you...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 01:35:51 PM by Kyle MaJoi »
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6"2'
  • Weight: 310
  • Build: Well toned, skinny
  • Reference: [link]
50 Floors or Horror (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 05:14:26 AM »
Very very interesting! I shall join.

Name: kabel
Personality: level headed, unless someone he cares about is threatened. Also , a bit of a pyro.
Looks: 5' 9", wears a black jacket and jeans. With a white strip of feathers on his head, with the rest of them black.
Species: griffin
Backstory: currently studying metal works in school, he normally spends his time working on welds, or binding frames. But, to pay his tuition and metal apprenticeship, he accepted the job to clean the mansion
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 05:16:03 AM by Winter98 »

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
Re: 50 Floors or Horror (OOC)
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 11:55:02 AM »
Very nice character! All we need is 4 or 3 more players :D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 01:15:20 PM by Kyle MaJoi »
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 01:50:31 PM »
I guess I too shall partake in the role of plays~

Name: Gaia
Species: Fox
Personality: Kind, caring, helpful, thoughtful, comforting, optimistic but a bit cowardly when on her own
Height: 1.6m tall
Weight: 59kg
Looks: She wears a cute skirt which is white with roses on it. She also wears a similarly decorated t-shirt on top and has a black leather jacket to go over the top of that. Her shoes are black coloured vans. Her fur is mostly orange with white spots on her back and tail. Her palms and soles are also white, as well as her belly. She looks very innocent and cute.
Backstory: She doesn't even know. She was transported from another dimension after that dimension collapsed on itself. She can't remember any of her previous memories and just constructs new ones from this dimension. She's grown up in a fairly rich family. She gets lots of good grades in school and is known as "Melody" for her amazing voice. She secretly hides special songs that she can sing to go weird things, that mostly just aid others.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 01:58:51 PM »
I guess I too shall partake in the role of plays~

Name: Gaia
Species: Fox
Personality: Kind, caring, helpful, thoughtful, comforting, optimistic but a bit cowardly when on her own
Height: 1.6m tall
Weight: 59kg
Looks: She wears a cute skirt which is white with roses on it. She also wears a similarly decorated t-shirt on top and has a black leather jacket to go over the top of that. Her shoes are black coloured vans. Her fur is mostly orange with white spots on her back and tail. Her palms and soles are also white, as well as her belly. She looks very innocent and cute.
Backstory: She doesn't even know. She was transported from another dimension after that dimension collapsed on itself. She can't remember any of her previous memories and just constructs new ones from this dimension. She's grown up in a fairly rich family. She gets lots of good grades in school and is known as "Melody" for her amazing voice. She secretly hides special songs that she can sing to go weird things, that mostly just aid others.

Character accepted  :D
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 10:41:41 PM »
((Horror RP? May I?))
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn

Species: Raccoon

Personality: Nervous, quiet, but loyal to the end.

Height: 6' 2''

Weight: ~200 pounds.

Looks: Wears a simple T-shirt, slightly tattered t-shirt, and blue jeans of the same quality.  A torn leather jacket sits atop his shirt. Ray's fur is completely royal purple, save for two tear-drop shaped grey areas on his chest and lower abdomen.

Backstory: Ray frequently got lost as he grew, unsure of where he was going or what he was doing. Eventually he found work as a privately contracted house-cleaner, and joined the group on their excursion to the Sunshine mansion.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 02:51:29 AM »
Character accepted :D

All we need now are two more people!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 12:04:01 PM by Kyle MaJoi »
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 05:39:34 PM »
This looks familier :3

I might be available for the game. Ill try to peice together a character sheet for this game. :D

Post Merge: August 15, 2015, 07:02:43 PM
I think I will bring this character if its ok :3

Name: Xia

Species: Lizard

Description: Not even Xia may know what species of lizard she is. Her body is covered in bright red scales which she keeps well oiled for the maximum shine. Her gold scaled under belly is starting to grow rather pair shaped, giving her a 'pleasently plump' look.

She wears a short sleeved forrest green vest and pants that leave a sliver of her middle exposed. Her raptor like claws on the end of her digit grade legs are left bare.

Background:

There isn't really much to tell about Xia. Troubled past, in and out of trouble from an early age blah blah blah. Who wants to know about such boring stuff?

Only the future matters to Xia, one in which she is filthy stinking rich, and she has no quams about how she gets there. As a 'Professional Amature Cat Burgler in training Xia has set her sights on robbing the mansion of anything valuable, taking a job as a cleaner there to scout out the building.

Little does she know what dangers await her...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 07:02:43 PM by coolcoyote, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2015, 12:47:33 PM »
Awesome character sheet!
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2015, 02:26:10 PM »
I decided to keep it simple since there is a high chance of Xia kicking the bucket on the first floor XD

Speaking of which...how do we determine if a monster catches us, if we fall into a trap, etc etc.

I should mention that I really dont mind Xia getting injured or killed off XD

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2015, 02:57:03 PM »
Sorry for the late reply, I'm in Montana right now XD

ASM for when the monster catches you, it'll vary. Some try to attack you head on while others try to lure you or suprise you. However, these attacks can be avoidable.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6"2'
  • Weight: 310
  • Build: Well toned, skinny
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2015, 12:41:01 AM »
Are we waiting for someone else still?

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2015, 01:10:04 PM »
I was waiting for one more player, but we could start of you guys want :)
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2015, 03:06:26 PM »
Im game for starting. Im sure the mansion will have no trouble enticing more victims into it if people want to join later XD

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2015, 10:07:04 PM »
Im game for starting. Im sure the mansion will have no trouble enticing more victims into it if people want to join later XD

Cool beans! I'll get the RP started soon :D

Post Merge: August 19, 2015, 11:20:16 PM
The RP is up and ready!  http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=29197.0
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 03:17:16 PM by Kyle MaJoi »
― H.P. Lovecraft