The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 50 Floors of Horror  (Read 5800 times)

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
50 Floors of Horror
« on: August 19, 2015, 11:19:39 PM »
It was like any other day, as a group of young furry teens made their way down a long drive way that led to a massive mansion, covered in vines and rotting paint. It was in the evening, and the owner of the mansion have given them the keys to enter her home so that they could clean it. It seemed like a simple task for the teens.... But little did they know of the secrets that hid in the complex... As well as it's horrors...
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
Re: 50 Floors of Horror
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 08:58:22 PM »
Xia could not help but whistle as she steppef out of the van. Fifty floors. FIFTY. Who in the blazes has fifty floors on a mansion?

She was so thankfull that she wasnt here to actually clean this place. After all...if a person could afford to live in such a large mansion then surely they can afford to decorate it with something expensive...and easily over look so many precious expensive items if they were to dissapear.

The reptile giggled to herself as she took in the sight. She was probibly the oldest of the car group, probibly the most well fed as well. Her red and gold body had a pear shape to it, her tail and rump were thick and some of the gold scales along her pot belly began to split, exposing a sliver of the black skin between them.

"Alright you lot. You coming or not? We got work to do!" Xia called back to the van. It was the first time she met them...and probbibly going to be the last...so she didnt bother to learn their names on the way here...

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 05:26:46 AM »
*Gaia stepped out of the van as well, looking a bit sheepishly at the mansion ahead. She wondered why such a big and expensive mansion was so... Dead looking. It puzzled her, and she stook close to the van, waiting for the resr* Gaia: Uhm... This place looks haunted...

*Gaia was probably the cutest and most innocent fur in the group. She wore a white skirt and t-shirt, decorated with tulips and other flowers. Her leather jacket on top hid her upper body. She was slim around all areas and also probably had the most fragile frame out of anyone in the group. Fit for cleaning, an other tasks, but nothing overly strenuous. Her fur was orange all over, minus her white belly and palms. The inside of her ears and the soles of her feet where also white. Her hair was long and untied, gracefully floating in the wind. Her eyes are green, and her feet where hidden by a black pair of shoes. She took time to memorise everyone's names on the way here*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 12:39:07 PM »
Ray stepped out of the van, lugging a large bag of cleaning supplies, utensils, et cetera. He stopped beside Gaia, and hitched the bag up higher. "W-Well...w-we b-better get s-s-started, r-right?" The young raccoon looked terrified, his normally purple fur had seemed to pale upon arrival of the mansion, and he shook visibly, albeit slightly. Ray looked around at the group, secretly hoping they would cancel the plans and leave.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 02:16:12 PM »
At the very front porch of the oddly eerie building, a pink note was taped at the front door... As well as some roses and a pink cupcake two feet in front if the door.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 09:19:51 PM »
Alegra sighed as she got out of the van. This would take forever. A teenage fur had to have a life after all. She wore blie denim shorts and a 'come at me bro' tee. But she was getting paid, paid well. The mansion was fifty floors high, and looked like an old house from a horror movie.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2015, 10:12:42 AM »
*Gaia decided to stick close to Ray. While she was a bit nervous, she thought she'd do what she does best and give some moral support* Gaia: Hey, did you need help with the bags?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 01:09:57 AM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2015, 06:19:29 PM »
Xia looked with disdain at the cleaning supplies. Still she had to keep up appearences. Returning to the van she grabbed her own cache of supplies, namely a mop bucket filled with cleaner, rags and soaps. And of course zip lock bags....just incase she needed to hide anything in the murky water of the soap bucket.

Moving away from the group and towards the steps the reptile let the bucket down to pick up the cupcake. A firm believer in the 'first come first serve' rule Xia ate from the cup cake as she read the note...

#ooc: did everyone get a chance to post? I feel like we are forgetting someone...#

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2015, 08:23:44 PM »
The note read....

Good evenening, children! I'm so happy that you children decided to take care of my home during my trip to Moscow! Being the busy old woman I am, I require more arms to clean around. Hehehe! Anywhays, you children can start with the first floor by cleaning all the dust off of everything. Also, since I was in such a hurry, I accodently forgot something on the fiftieth floor. Foolish old me! So farewell with taking care of my home and good luck!

P.s., you might wanna bring some flashlights, food, medicine and weapons with you when heading to the top floor. Just a suggestion!

From, Mrs Sunshine of Sunshine Indisties
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2015, 05:31:16 AM »
"Weapons? Medicine?" Alegra said, reading over Xia's shoulder. "Is it just me, or does that make this job a whole heap more creepy."
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2015, 02:47:53 PM »
Xia shrugged and crumpled the paper before tossing it over her shoulder, "It just means we are working for a lady with some bats in the belfry. I wouldn't look into it too much." The lizard scoffs down the cupcake, licking her claws clean. Oh she is totally going to rob the kitchen first now, if even half of the food here is as tasty as that cup cake.

"Hey guys. Let's head in. The old battle axe wants us to pick up something on the 50th floor for her." Xia was ok running the errend first. It gave her the excuse to scout the place out with out actually working.

The lazy lizard then stepped bravely through the door.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 08:48:13 PM »
Ray shook his head. "N-No...i-it's not bad." He started towards the mansion. "L-Let's get t-to work."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2015, 12:02:24 AM »
*Gaia smiled a tad bit and nodded* Gaia: Alright, tough guy~ *She skipped forward a bit coming to the door* So Uhm... How are we going to go about clening all 50 floors?

Reference of Alka

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2015, 02:28:04 PM »
The interior of the mansion was magnificent, with expencive looking furniture, amazing rugs, and beautifuly panted walls. However the building looked to have been abandoned for quite some time, and was covered with dust and cobwebs.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2015, 02:59:31 PM »
Xia cringed.  Absolutely cringed. It was imaginable that with 50 floors cleaning would not always be the easiest thing to manage. But for the lobby to be in such a state of decay?

She was so-o-o not cleaning this.

Turning to face the other cleaners the plump lizard claps her paws, "What an excelent question! How will we clean alll these floors? I say we start at the top, work our way down. Seems more efficient that way..."