The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 18764 times)

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2015, 03:32:13 AM »
Jackal gave a small smirk, but his face grew visible distorted with anger.
His put his right leg back until he was just eye level with Zaida then his left arm made a sweeping motion cutting the air. While his arm did that it released a massive wave of fire and heat that lit up all the nearby wooden houses in Crimson Red flames. A wave of this flame headed straight for Zaida, it turned the grassy clay ground into ash and dust.

• Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: August 02, 2015, 03:55:14 AM »
Zaida hissed as it did. Ashes now flew in the air as fire had burned the houses. She thought but there was no use to use her vector ability... Too much light, it was impossible...
Snarling she had huffed some smoke blown away as she did and her eyes shining through the smoke before she began to sprint towards the captain huffing having her revolvers loaded growing closer

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2015, 04:14:55 AM »
He stood to his full height, the jackal did, and the flamers stopped spewing their destructive essence and as he bought them up into a guard position, they quickly retracted, giving his massive Mech hands more space to manuvere. His shoulder mounted gun began spinning more quickly and then hundred of sharp pointed metal bullets began flying towards  Zaida, they weren't on target though instead they were aimed at her feet. The ground became mush and dirt and clay were sent flying everywhere.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2015, 04:55:15 AM »
Zaida felt some burning trying to Keep her balance, she drew her revolver beginning to shoot at shoulder gun hoping to jam it someway, although getting her ankle shot made her screech with anger and pain. She growled jumping to the side and catching herself before jumping back on her feet repeatedly shooting at a angle while snarling.
She growled baring her sharp teeth slamming her revolvers together making a sharp ring they began to click and move about forming into a power rifle. She huffed and loaded.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:58:52 AM by Zaida »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2015, 05:16:29 AM »
The bullets bounced of the armoured gun, though they didn't actually impact the surface, rather they somewhat hit an invisible external surface.

His armoured hands, were placed on course with Zaida's second round of bullets, and just like before they impacted an external surface. His hands lowered slowly to reveal the face of the smiling jackal Captain.

" I forgot to mention, I have been promoted, To captain of squad B, that made me eligible for...... special abilities for the Mech" the Jackal Teased.

His chest parted to reveal a massive launcher packed with red missiles, and one of the missiles launched forward into the air, and then it slammed into the ground a few metres from Zaida, it hit a house as a matter of fact, splintering it into a multiple of pieces.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2015, 05:55:59 AM »
Zaida hissed as she was injured. "Of course" she growled knowing she wasn't prepared for any of this. She continued to shoot though the barrier wouldn't work as she walked backwards, until tumbling and falling the smoke filled the air and ashes flew as the village was being destroyed. Zaida looked up at the jackal her ears laying back before she looked seeing the houses trying to get to her feet but failed as the house crumbled onto her cutting her up and bruising her making her roar with pain bleeding black. She tried listing the pieces off, it was worthless. She laid down looking at the smoke and ashes huffing as pressure was pushed against her body from the ruins of the house

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2015, 07:16:30 AM »
((How about others? Do we really need to wait until Zaida gets caught?))

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2015, 07:33:58 AM »
" central this is shield" the jackal talked to his suit, either insane or talking to some sort of communication device installed on the suit, "I have obtained a sergal with dark vector abilities, prep a room for her and we will be at the Ash prison within the next 24 hours, all units burn the village and terminate all individuals who aren't transcendence personal" the jackal coldly ordered. He walked over to the downed hybrid and picked her up by the neck using his giant thumb and index finger. His other hand hovered near her face, the flamethrower was out 5 inches from her, she could feel the heat of the igniter and smell the gas. " you are going to wish you had died today" he comments and then slams her into the ground knocking her out.

The village burned that night, and no on from there survived. Officially the government blamed a rouge sergal pirate raid. But the way the bodies were slaughtered, the weapons, and the fact that the burnt out houses were still containing artefacts of worth. And yet people believed that fake story then even suspect that someone else had massacred man, women, and children, and that there leaders would support and his the act of evil.

___________________\\_________________\\\\\\\\________________________________\_\\__
Present time-
Drago-
" hey you in the sauna you awake, or are you dead" a muffled voice asked curiously. Drago drowsily began to open his heavy eyelids and began to instantly fell hot.
"Herrrrr" Drago drowsily mumbled, trying to understand what is happening.
" helllllo " a voice rang out, " dragon alive".
Drago got up from his metal slab and looked around, it was a small metal room with steam protruding from multiple crates from the walls and floors. Drago felt hot and saw that he was covered in sweat, it was very hard to breath and his lungs felt like he was on fire. Drago tried to cool himself but he couldn't huge moisture in the air and in the body was evaporating to fast. Drago got up into the hot metal floor and cringed. " yowwllllll" Drago screamed and jumped back on the metal floor.
" well your awake then" the voice laughed, " I wonder if your palls are okay".
Drago looked at the single slate on the metal door the only source of external light.
where am I, Drago thought

Mighty
Mighty hung in the middle of room, his legs and arms were attached to giant metal cylinders that led into the walls, the cylinders extracted energy from mightys body and sent the current towards a large metal tesla coils, that were above mighty,that sparked lightning around the entire room. He was blindfolded by giant metallic band that covered the entire top half of his body.

Zadia
The room was illuminated by powerful blinding light, the slabs of metal that was a makeshift room hung by two chains in the corner. There was a small window on the metal door that allowed Zaida to view the outside corridor.

Zane
The room was completely pitch black with a small slab of metal in the corner and a small window on the steel front door, that gave a weak light into the pitch black room.

Ray
His room was completely glass, even the slab makeshift bed in the corner was glass, and metal door was covered in a thick coat of clear glass.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2015, 08:12:48 AM »
Zaida opened her glowing eyes which now didn't seem to glow no longer and her faded pupils constricted from the powerful light "GUAH!!" She closed her eyes and snarled. "Ugh...." She groaned. Looking down quickly her eyes closed tight. She huffed calmly, her ears leaned back from the migraine that she just got. With her eyes shut tight
Carefully Walking around the room she huffed ... Darkness there was none but her eyes closed would at least help her, as the blind see only darkness and most Furries fear it... But Zaida lived in the Dark. She walked around the room her tail, feet and hands feeling her surroundings as in her head she mentally visualized staying calm and taking deep breaths.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 08:15:58 AM by Zaida »

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2015, 08:14:59 AM »
Mighty tried to focus, to stop channeling the power out of him.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2015, 08:31:05 AM »
Subject 43-
"well, well looks like the Subject 45, 48 and 49 are awake" a male voice echoed down the empty hallway,

Subject 41-
" God, Fresh meat" a female voice replied, " i wonder if they will last longer than Cheeves, Abraham and Marco"

Subject 39-
" Well there are five of them, one has taken the lightning room, another the  sauna, another the Dark room, the hot sergal got the Light room, and another got the glass room" A male voice now joined the converstaion.

Drago
Drago stood onto the burning metal floor and tears streamed down his face only until they themselves were evaporating. He slowly marched, one step at a time towards the door, there was freash cold air entering from the window, he looked out across the hall and saw three cages, with instead of metal doors there were just bars, but the cell was similar to his only less...hot
Inside them were a single individuals, each with distinct numbers painted next to each of them.

43- It was a small white ferret, he wore a brown prison uniform over his frail body.
41- She was a black panther, with dyed white hair on her head, she to wore a brown prison jumpsuit, though her's was more scantly clad then her male counterparts.
39- A tall Muscular orange fox, his jumpsuits was missing the top half of his uniform.

Drago looked down and saw that he too was wearing a giant brown uniform, and he ripped his shirt and wrapped them over his feet.

*Note to all People*
All items are gone and you are all wearing brown prison uniforms.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2015, 08:38:45 AM »
Mighty tried to focus, to stop channeling the power out of him.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2015, 08:39:21 AM »
Zaida sighed her ears flicking before her neck cracked and head fully turned around her eyes slightly opening staring at the fox and gave a slight snarl of threat... starting to get use to the bright light although aggravated her. calmly avoiding the lights on the ceiling, she looked about and herself seeing she wore a jumpsuit while thinking as she walked carefully around the cell thinking. "DAMMIT ARGON~ I'm ripping your tongue out and beating your teeth in until you choke on your blood~" she hissed with bare teeth to herself although was slightly loud.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 08:50:13 AM by Zaida »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2015, 08:48:08 AM »
Obey-As the energy began slowing, a small alarm rang throughout his room. Then the Tesla coils began releasing energy from their coils and started hitting Mighty. Though he was electric himself the heat energy was not a lightning factor. And the smell of burnt fur invaded Mighties Nose, and much pain assaulted the defenceless furry.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2015, 08:51:13 AM »
Mighty was too weak to do anything