The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 19319 times)

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2015, 08:04:01 AM »
Zaida-There were about 50 Transcendence Soldiers they were broken into teams of five and were spread out along the village, the edge of the forest and the small dock.

They were very ill equipped, they did not have any vector equipment to locate any vector in proximity only through close contact, and there weapons were mainly melee and gunpowder based weapons (m16, pistols, ak-47). They moved from house to house inspecting all the individuals with small metallic rods with a small green gem attached to the top of the devices, all the people in the village have gotten green beeps and that's been it so far. In the centre of the village, the square, was Jackal. He wore massive armour that was greatly different from his colleagues, it was a giant power suit, with an embezzled red coat. It made him stand 10ft tall and only his head was exposed. The suit had a selection of deadly weapons just waiting to be explored. This man was captain Argon a old friend (enemy) of Zaida ( up to you who he is, he could of killed your friend ettc.)

In the inn a muffled and bored voice echoed through the Building, "everyone please get out the front here, we don't have much time so hurry up"

____________________________________________________________________________________
Name- Argon
[/size]Age- 45[/size]Species-JackalHeight-6ft (10ft in armour)Weight-HeavyAttire-He currently equipped in a massive 10ft tall suit of armour made by ASM. It is equpped with a minigun on right shoulder, has chest rockets, two flamers below his hands, rocket boosters on his back and on the rear end of his legs, massive amour plates cover structurally weak parts of his body.  Appearance- Black furSkill- UnknownPersonally-
Vector ability-NONECareer-Captain of squad B Vector capture squadBio- Zaida enemy
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 08:11:13 AM by Celestial_Dragon »
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2015, 08:21:57 AM »
Zaida saw the Furries until her ears perked hearing argon "Dammit... That Bastard... " she opened her door as some walked past her exiting the inn, they gave stares but didn't question although she hoped none would tell the captain. She walked to the window to the end of the wall and opened it. starting to crawl out looking down, it wasn't a big fall but could do some damage or make some noise which could attracted.
The hybrid sighed seeing a small flag pole a just below she huffed letting go then finally grabbed the small pole, although hit her head slightly making her curse under her breath. Looking she saw no one... Yet. finally dropping down her boots met the floor. She crouched and began to move listening and watching out carefully.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 08:25:53 AM by Zaida »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2015, 08:31:16 AM »
Five soldiers marched passed, they did not notice Zaida, they were deep in conversation.
 " you hear there is a sergal in town" a male one states.
" Yeah, and she is a suspect" the other male confirms.
" And of course she is more than likely a vector" a Female explains, " after all how many sergals are outside the dominion, those bloody monsters are still trying to get there hands on vectors"
" Well there treated like bloody animals in the dominion" Another Female points out.
" SHUT UP" the Male head orders, " she isn't in the inn, the team can't find her so she is more than likely hiding, all members spread out and find her, fire a few rounds if you find her, we will find you and help you capture her".

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2015, 08:56:50 AM »
Zaida rolls her eyes while listening to them speak. "God I really just want to" she said before shaking her head. "Maybe one" she said freezing in place listening as they spread out following one of the furry's by listening to the foot steps. Being stealthy as possible she popped out from behind the wall grabbing one of the soldiers kicking the back of their leg and pinning them having their mouth covered, pulling the small blade from her pocket and putting it too the soldiers neck she dug it in quickly knowing it would kill in seconds. "That felt good." she said fixing her leather gloves and getting back up and sprinting to some tree's and cleaning the blade off quickly looking about quickly.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2015, 09:10:47 AM »
The soldiers began moving inward, and began searching the central area.
" All units, we suspect there is a Vector in the vicinity of the central part of the village" a powerful voiced boomed over the radio, " all units be on a lookout for a sergal hybrid, be warned we have no idea of her powers and her abilities, all units be on prowl".

The sound of footsteps approached Zaida from around the corner on her right, there were two distinct sounds, so there were two of them.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2015, 09:39:14 AM »
She huffed sprinting to the bushes and sliding in as she peaked out she stayed silent keeping her breathing steady as she pulled her revolvers out. She knew there was no possible way to escape, she wasn't prepared along with using her energy for days to get to a fair hiding ground which was suppose to be the inn, although it didn't work. "Here it goes..." She hissed to herself before running out.
The hybrid held the dual revolvers aimed at any soldiers near she began to shoot with her silenced revolvers which were custom made the gap between the cylinder and barrel a bit smaller to allow the silencers since regular revolvers with silencers would make noise.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 07:53:22 PM by Zaida »

Zane the Fox

« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2015, 10:20:50 AM »
Fine fine. I don't want to upset anyone anymore. *Drop to knee. Muttering to himself* And beside, you no fun. * He watch the black bag get put over his head*

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: August 01, 2015, 11:34:52 PM »
She dropped the two closest to her with ease, there helmets were cracked and a large hole protruded from there foreheads where the bullet has hit. But the Sergeant was just down the street, and he witnessed the carnage of his fellow team mater. His Transcendence armour quivered in participation, a large sword began slowly protruding from his left arm, extended his reach and also equipping him with a large Grey Sword. The Sergeant leaped to an freakishly enormous height, and he sailed for a second, till he was directly above her. Then two large rope like strings ejected from his sides, near the waist, and they sped towards hard clay earth. The strings attached stopped his momentum and now he was falling directly towards Zaida with his sword ready to impale her.

Village Centre
" Sir Sergeant Rice has been spotted in the air, he has activated his armour" a voice splutterer through the radio.
The captain smiled, " all units evacuate the village and set up a perimeter i will deal with our little guest"

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2015, 11:46:37 PM »
Zaida quickly rolled to side dodging the swords. "Check mate" she said taking out small blade. "I'll play fair how's that sound" she said jumping over the sergeant giving a quick cut to his cheek, teasingly. She got in stance and narrowed her glowing eyes at him, and her tail swayed In its regular pattern showing she was calm, although her ears laid back slightly aggravated.
She studied the sergeants armor and weapon 'I need to see his pattern, it will definitely make things easier and quicker.' She thought waiting for his move patient and cautious

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2015, 11:59:03 PM »
" Transcendence will catch you " the seargent stated angrily, "you *(Female Dog)* The suit began quivering and started ...changing.
The suited Anthro arm-sword grew sharper and began crystallising into a solid metal device, On the Anthro body his 2nd layer of armour skin began disappearing to reveal the body of a orange furred  wolf. Tough chitin armour appeared on his shoulders, from his knee downward, all over his face, and his hands became almost metallic in nature, just like his sword.

You could almost sense that the Wolf was smiling, and then in almost supersonic speeds, he dashed of and in a second he had skidded behind Zaida, his sword at the ready.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2015, 12:59:45 AM »
Zaida huffed seeing the speed and his sword speeding towards her. No time to think she fell to her hands and knees quickly having the sword quickly pass over her. Finally rolling to her feet she turned to face him
"Missed.." A small cut was on her ear. Small black goop dripping down. "Impressive" charging to the wolf she slid between his legs before standing up and slashing his back with a deep cut.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2015, 01:09:37 AM »
Some of the skin beneath the armour was exposed on his chest arms and legs, but his back armour was almost completely gone. Her slash sliced his back up and a large amount of blood sprayed over Zaida. The Sergeant let out a last breath, a loud grunt, and toppled over. Blood pooling around the now dead corpse.

The sound of burning wood could be heard and then the sounds of screaming began radiating throughout the Village. Behind Zaida was the sound of thunderclaps and the sound of mechanical stomping, the noise was barely audible above the screaming but Zaida would still of heard it.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2015, 02:30:42 AM »
Zaida sighed "long time no see..." She kicked the body aside and grabbed a piece of cloth cleaning her blade. She turned to see the captain "it's hard to believe you were actually nice" her ears laid back and she focused on the male jackal with her glowing sea green eyes while her faded pupils constricted. Her tail swayed in a somewhat fast pattern showing she was a bit stressed. Slightly snarling as she looked into his eyes.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2015, 03:19:34 AM »
The Jackal Snarled, his golden eyes stared directly staring into her eyes menacingly. He banged his two flamers on his hands together to symbolise that he was challenging her, the sound of metal hiting metal echoed throughout the burning village. Plumes of Red Flame spurted out from those flamers and were sent skyward and  thus gave the sky a tinge of red. His Mini-gun attached to his shoulder began spinning quickly and loudly.

" Things have changed, you may be strong, but in the end i am still far better than your 'SERGAL' "the black Jackal Mocked.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2015, 03:25:56 AM »
"Sergal, and Synx" she said "and I'm positive that isn't true she said" her dual pistols now I'm her hands twirling before she held them firmly as they glowing inside and shined jet black accepting his challenge her eyes squinting as she stared at him standing her ground showing no fear. "Well ladies first" she gave a slight snarl to the jackal eyeing his suit with his weaponry, she would not back down not surrender she was never submissive.