The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Metro RP (Closed)  (Read 3601 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Metro RP (Closed)
« on: July 21, 2015, 02:21:32 PM »
It is currently midnight, if the clock at the center of Riga Station is to be believed. It seems to be just about the only thing which works properly in the whole station, the lights are dim and most of them flicker all the time. You can't really blame the officials who run the station though, as former members of staff for the metro they must hate to see this station in it's current state, and it is not like the station is rich. Most people here don't have a bullet to spare, and so far forced to live in the Black Street, with homes that are so small and cramped they can barely fit in them. The only thing keeping the station afloat, was the fact it joins the VDNKh Commonwealth with the rest of the metro, which as of late seems like more of a problem than anything.

All of this however, is far from Aleksander's mind. He is sitting by the fire on watch, the shoddy quality AK given to him by his side, ready for him to grab. He stares off into the tunnel, as if trying to see something in the almost impenetrable darkness, that the high powered light we have seems to only make a dent in. "It's a wonder that thing even works really." He tears his gaze away from the tunnel and looks into the relaxing glow of the fire, yet even that cannot stop a man at the mouth of a tunnel from feeling on edge. He'd heard enough stories, and seen enough to know a good few of them were true, those tunnels are nothing but bad news.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Metro RP (Closed)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 02:55:57 PM »
Angder Stumbles over to the fire. "Anything happening?" He asks. "Or just another boring night." Angder sighs. "Stupid **censor** station, watch for hordes of monsters, and what do we get in return, **censor** all."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 03:02:59 PM »
Alkesander looks up to Angder from the fire. "You're just a child, one day you will learn it's not that bad. You have a place to sleep and bullets to pay for what you need. Now keep your complaining to a minimum, otherwise we won't hear if a bandit or mutant tries to waltz into our home." A low growl echoes throughout the tunnel, this isn't that uncommon, it's most likely one of the mutants somewhere inside it, but it puts Aleksander on edge anyway. He nudges his AK slightly closer to him, just in case. "So, you find watch duty boring huh? Well then why don't I tell you a little something I heard about. It may help you."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 03:08:26 PM »
Angder sits down. "Well. I'm listening."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 03:16:41 PM »
Aleksander leans a little closer to Angder. "You've heard of VDNKh Station, right? The one all the way near the end, close to the unexplored stations. Well, I heard something interesting about them recently, apparently they've found a new kind of mutant. They're said to be pitch black and make almost no sound, so it's hard to notice them before it's too late. Apparently they're tough to put down too and not only that, I've heard tales that the sight of them alone drives a man mad. You want to know what the worst part it, they say it's possible that soon they'll destroy VDNKh, may have already, then they'll make their way through the Commonwealth." He grins. "But I'm certain that it's just another baseless tale, you never know though. Stranger things have happened."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 02:05:47 AM »
The sound of a hand cart could be heard off in the distance. But it was going much faster than it should, which was the first thing that tipped you off. The second was probably a burst of suppressed gunfire, the loud clap echoing through the tunnels.
By then, if you hadn't risen and flicked off the safety on your Kalashnikov, There was a third warning, a man screamingg "Pizdets! We must be getting close, there's just too many!" Then, more gunfire.
"Hey, look!" someone shouts "A light!" He didn't pause this time, but the gunfire was still interspersed throughout his words "Nosalises! Alarm Alarm!"

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Khaki (on hiatus)

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Hey there! I'm Khaki, your resident Aussie Jackal.
  • Species: Side-Striped Jackal (Canis adustus)
  • Coloring: Beige, black and white
  • Weight: 63kg
  • Build: Slim/light build
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 02:35:38 AM »
"Keep going! **censor**' move it!" Kazbek shouted to his brother, who was busy operating the lever on the hand cart, He fired another burst from his AK at the mutants, sending at least 2 of them crash down onto the cold tunnel floor. "Blya! they're everywhere!"

Before he even finished speaking, a large nosalis jumped down from the wall and landed on the side of the cart with a loud crash, shaking the small metal frame of the cart. Kazbek instinctively twisted around and quickly pulled the trigger on his rifle, but rather than the loud staccato chatter of his machine gun, all he heard was a hollow 'Click'. His magazine was empty.

The mutant screeched and swung it's claws at the East European Shepherd, striking him in the chest before he could dodge the attack. Kazbek was thrown backwards and almost rolled off the edge of the cart, but Foma  grabbed his left arm just as he went over the edge, barely holding him inches above the rapidly spinning wheels and sharp spikes of the track.

Without hesitation, Kazbek withdrew his pistol with his free hand and fired all 8 rounds into the nosalis on the cart. The mutant tumbled backwards with a growl of pain and fell onto the tracks as Foma heaved his brother back into the cart.

"Thanks brother, Riga's just up ahead, we've almost made it!"
"So you're telling me that whatever I type in here will show up under everything I post?

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 03:36:43 AM »
Alina was hanging around the waypoint waiting to see if something would happen. She kept quiet and had her hood to her large patchwork hoodie up over her head. She was humming a soft tune as she was dissecting a small rat with her dagger waiting for something to happen. then the gunshots could be heard. Peaking around a corner she looked to see what was happening.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 03:38:17 AM by Drakeyboy »

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 04:39:34 AM »
Aleksander grabbed his AK and quickly rose off of hos stool, knocking it over with a bang which echoed through the tunnel. He could tell from the sounds of suppressed gunfire and shouting coming from the tunnel that this could mean nothing but trouble. He tapped Angder on the shoulder roughly. "Did you not hear that or something? Grab your gun and get ready to kill whatever freaks come after whoever the hell that is!" He flicked the safety on his AK off and quickly made his way to the alarm, which was just a shoddy looking bell, and rang it with as much force as he could, screaming "Nosalises!" at the top of his lungs, the sound sure to draw anyone else on watch nearby. "There had better be a good reason for this..."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 11:59:07 AM »
Angder grabs his. "Guess we will have time for stories later Grampa." Angder states. "This day just got interesting." Angder flicks the safety off, and aims his gun as the cart approached, and fires on a series of mutants, short controlled bursts taking out four or five. Say what you like about Angder's attitude, he is good with his gun, and was clearly taking the opportunity to prove that.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 11:06:23 PM »
"Thank me later!" Foma huffed as he pulled his brother back onto the cart "with... vodka!"
He then quickly gets back to pushing, the lever up and down, rhythmically, quite glad that Riga was just up ahead. Much more of this and his arms would have given out.
Once the shepherd judged they were close enough, Foma brought the cart to a halt as quickly as the brakes would allow, hopping off of it and grabbing up his fancy Kalashnikov, with polymer furniture and a Russian red dot sight, and began firing at the pursuing mutants. Hopefully, the guards would recognize his and his brother's armor, that of a Polis Ranger, with fancy jackets, pants with kneepads and a heavy flak vest. Well, maybe not rangers, but at the very least well to do stalkers.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 12:01:48 AM »
Alina saw the cart in the distance and leaned out of her hiding spot a bit more to see what was happening. More gunfire that means lots of things that she could kill. She couldn't wait any longer she ran to a nearby vent and removed the cover revealing her secret stash of weapons. The orphanage she lived at would confiscate them right away so she hid them here so she wouldn't have to worry about losing them. And killing big people was bad so she couldn't do that unless she was protecting herself, well that's what they say anyway.

Alina pulled out a shoebox from the vent and opened the lid revealing pow pow a badly scratched up makarov pistol. It was still good though she would steal parts from the gun vendors to fix it up when she needed to useing the knowledge that the bandits taught her to repair it. She then picked up the pistol and checked to see of the magazine inside it had bullets. Swiftly pressing the mag release button it fell out. She missed the catch and the magazine fell to the floor letting out a soft clatter as it bounced along the ground. At least it was full.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2015, 12:17:36 AM »
Aleksander raises his weapon and began firing bursts of rounds into any nosalises that came into his sight. He wasn't the best shot but was clear he had some experience outside of the fairly sub-par training given to men before they have to take up the watch. He recognises the armour the two men on the cart were wearing and cocks his head. "Rangers? All the way up here?" He decided no to question it until they were out of any immediate danger.

It had seemed the alarm had mostly fell upon deaf ears as only a few more men getting prepared for their shift arrived, weapons in hand. But that was better than nothing. They started to fire upon the mutants as well.

Offline Khaki (on hiatus)

• Avid Aardvark
  • Hey there! I'm Khaki, your resident Aussie Jackal.
  • Species: Side-Striped Jackal (Canis adustus)
  • Coloring: Beige, black and white
  • Weight: 63kg
  • Build: Slim/light build
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2015, 04:45:35 AM »
Kazbek followed his brother down the tunnel, keeping his head down as he ran towards the dim, but welcoming lights of Riga station. Bullets zipped past them as they ran through the centre of the tunnel, each round ricocheting with a burst of sparks as they struck the walls. The Nosalises were right behind them, gaining on the stalkers with each step.

Neither of them had time to reload their weapons as they ran and they were still about 20 yards from the station barricade, It looked like there was at least a few good shooters at the station but they wouldn't be able to take down the horde of mutants before Foma and Kazbek made it to the station.
Thinking quickly, he pulled out the Molotov cocktail out of his belt and lit the fuse with his cigarette lighter, upon seeing the fuse begin to spark he shouted a warning to the others.

"Incendiary out! Cover me!" He shouted down the tunnel before smashing the bottle down behind him.

In less than a second the entire tunnel behind him was engulfed in a burst of flames, The heat scorched his back and the screeches of burning Nosalises filled his ears, a few mutants still ran through the flames, burning as they ran. But most of them, afraid of the flames halted in their tracks.

Foma had already clambered over the barricade with the help of some of the guards, and he quickly reached down to pull Kazbek over steel fence and behind the relative safety of the wall.

The flames may have held them off for a while, but the mutants were still charging at them. Kazbek aimed his rifle and slapped a new magazine into it, joining the small group of defenders firing down the tunnel.

"Keep Firing! Let's show those mutants that we're still the predators down here!" a Guard shouted
"So you're telling me that whatever I type in here will show up under everything I post?

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2015, 02:20:07 PM »
Alina picked up the magazine and quickly slapped it into pow pow. She pulled the slide half way to see if there was a bullet in the chamber. There wasn't so she pulled it the rest of the way and let it go hearing another click. She picked up two other magazines and stuffed them into her front pocket of her hoodie. Without hesitation sketch kicked the box back into the vent and slid the grate back up.

After all that was all said and done she poked her head out and saw the smoldering tunnel and somewhere to hide from the big people so they wouldn't take her away while they were still fighting. she looked around at all the men and waited for the best time to run over. Once that happened she ran to the cover she picked out. It was a stack of crates off to the side. Once she was there she poked her head up seeing the monsters running this way. She rested her arms on one of the crates with her pistol in hand and started taking shots towards them.