The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Metro RP (Closed)  (Read 3602 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Metro RP (Closed)
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2015, 01:27:31 PM »
Angder grins as he takes the ammo. "thanks Alek." Angder heads off, and comes back with some Firewood, the extra ammo was almost enough to forgive Alek for calling him boy... Almost.

He places the wood in the fire, watching it ignite and grow. He grins. "Sounds like one bad-ass child to me..."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2015, 03:23:27 PM »
Alina lowered her head in sadness even more when she was getting yelled at. That was it she was losing pow pow. But then she heard the the old man say good things. She ran away from the mean man and hid behind the old guy. "I don't like him." She said quietly. She thought about stabbing him but he was a good guy so doing so was bad.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2015, 05:28:50 PM »
Foma shook his head, shooting a dirty glare in the direction of the child. She shouldn't be here, and the stalker wanted her to know that.
He quickly turned to the guardsmen, his mood becoming much more merry "Ah, What the hell..." The east European shepherd shrugged off his pack, laying it against the side of a wall. He took a moment to root through it. He came up a moment later, Flask of something in his hand. Once he opened it, one could tell from the stench that it was quite obviously vodka; pre-war. Made with some sort of plant not grown anymore. If you cared to hear foma rant about it, he would say its from a far off land, many, many miles from the metro.
He took a quick swig, making a brief grin (he had always loved the taste of pre-war vodka), then offering the drink to his brother.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Khaki (on hiatus)

• Avid Aardvark
  • Hey there! I'm Khaki, your resident Aussie Jackal.
  • Species: Side-Striped Jackal (Canis adustus)
  • Coloring: Beige, black and white
  • Height: 5'10
  • Weight: 63kg
  • Build: Slim/light build
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2015, 02:02:16 AM »
Kazbek declined brother's offer of vodka, The pre-war stuff was often far stronger than anything else he'd drank before.  The last thing he wanted was to get drunk at a foreign metro station, he couldn't trust someone not to steal his gear and pawn it for some food.

"Y'know brother, it often helps if we don't piss off the locals. we don't want a repeat of the time we got drunk at Venice station with those girls and-" Kazbek paused, remembering that there was a child nearby. He sighed and continued in a lower voice "The point is we have a mission to complete, we cannot afford to stay here any longer than we need to"

He let his brothers arm go and sat back down near the fire. He enjoyed the warmth of the flames and leaned against the sandbags, after a few moments he noticed the young girl was practically hiding behind Aleksander now. Kazbek took off his helmet and placed it in the ground next to him,

"Hey kid, don't worry about my brother, he doesn't really mean it like that" 
"So you're telling me that whatever I type in here will show up under everything I post?

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2015, 10:25:28 PM »
Aleksander looks confused as the child hides behind him. He cocks his head and tries to turn around to face her. "What are you doing child?" He points to the fire and pulls up a seat. "Go relax by the fire for a second." He sits on the floor by the fire. He warmed his hands with the flames heat and rubbed them together. There was an eerie breeze coming from the tunnel. "So about this journal, where is it exactly? Or do you not know yourselves?"

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2015, 12:41:55 AM »
Alina nodded and followed Aleck to the seat. She didn't really want to leave his side yet because she didn't like anyone else yet with them either being loud or mean. She sat down quietly hands hidden in her sleeves while staring into the fire. The warmth was nice,  better than most areas in the orphanage.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2015, 10:42:48 PM »
Angder listens intently. Watching the flames dance, and the light playing on the walls. "Yea I want to know to. This sounds like something actually interesting, rather than Grampa's ghost stories." Angder nudges Alek lightly with his elbow, grinning playfully.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2015, 12:28:34 AM »
"It's complicated..." Foma said, smirking "so complicated, that, in fact... you need to pay us...oh, twenty bullets." Foma chuckled, figuring that his brother was most likely giving him a dirty stare

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2015, 02:10:33 AM »
  Kazbek playfully shoved his brother’s shoulder before he leaned in closer and started to speak to the small group as they sat around the fire,

“Well, if it’s a story you want… A long, long time before the war began, before the bombs fell from the sky and forced the survivors deep below the surface. There was a Mausoleum built in Red Square, it housed the remains of one Vladimir Ilyich  Ulyanov, otherwise known as Lenin, first leader of the Soviet Union, hero of the masses and saviour of the proletariat, Blah, blah, blah….” The canine laughed as he recalled listening to the propaganda from the Red Line stations.

“Anyway, the mausoleum housed many artifacts, including a journal kept by the man himself… Obviously, this is a very, very important artifact to the communists in the Red Line, just like the holy grail was to the Christians. But they were never able to get to it due to the lethal levels of radiation surrounding the building. Every single team they sent up over the past 20 years disappeared or died before they found the journal. Although… a few weeks ago they sent a large team up to the surface with radiation suits and by some miracle they made it into the mausoleum alive and retrieved the journal from the building.

But as our triumphant heroes escaped with their precious little book, they emerged to find themselves surrounded by a Reich stalker patrol… You see the Nazis had heard about the expedition from their spies in the Red Line and wanted to keep the book in order to destroy it. A fierce battle between the most elite, battle hardened warriors of the Communist and Nazi stations soon followed…”

Kazbek paused as he picked up a dead rat from the floor by it’s tail and tossed it into the flames.

“They fought like feral animals when they ran out of ammunition, beating each other with their empty rifles, stabbing with bayonets and even strangling each other with their bare hands. Apparently, one Commie bit the tail off one of the Nazis with his own teeth as they fought on the ice!

Anyway, all but 3 soldiers died. The lone surviving Communist took the journal and ran off with it towards the Red line… but he never made it home… We know that somewhere along the way he hid the journal in an old bunker and died before it could be retrieved”

“What bullshit! How do you know all of this if you weren’t there?” on of the unnamed guards called from behind the barricade

“The 2 surviving Nazis followed him but were later captured by one of our Patrols from Polis. And after a little…Persuasion” Kazbek grinned as he threw two fake punches into the air in front of him like a boxer. “They told us everything we wanted to know… the rest of it you can guess, Polis command sends us down to the red line to gather intel and find the bunker that holds the journal. As you can see, that plan didn’t work out very well.”

Kazbek took a breath and reclined back against the sandbags.

“Any other questions?”
"So you're telling me that whatever I type in here will show up under everything I post?

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2015, 01:28:37 PM »
Aleksander slouches a second as he tries to process all the information he's just been told. He tapped his index fingers against each other as he thought on it. "That's...A lot to take in. I''m not too sure what this could really mean, besides maybe more war. What do you really want with it? Won't taking it draw unneeded towards Polis? I thought you wanted to avoid pissing off the Reds too much." He continues to think, eventually what Angder said about his alleged ghost stories sank in. "I'll have you know child that the tales about the Dark Ones are most likely true. I'm telling you, it's not long before it's a big problem if they are, yet you dismiss it as a children's tale. You kids these days...make me feel old." He stayed slouched, basking in the warmth of the fire.

A rat scuttled past Alina and headed towards the station, not really all that strange a sight given how poor the station is. The station was completely quiet. Everyone was asleep and the rat was completely left to it's own devices. If the clock inside the station was to be believed a couple hours had passed and it was now very early in the morning. The silence from the station was almost deafening during brief moments of quiet, like it was alive and had some sort of malicious intent that no man could truly guess. It just felt...wrong somehow.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2015, 01:44:54 PM »
Angder leans back. he glances back at the station. Bloody stupid place, he heard some people found the silent station creepy or disturbing at night. He never thought anything of the sort. People always talk about ghosts and monsters, but all he had seen were a few mutants, and the occasional evidence of the Nazis or communists. "Keep telling yourself that Alek. I will believe it when I see it."

"Now this talk of books and stuff. that I can actually believe." Angder looks over at Kazbek. "So... things went badly? what are you going to do now."
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 05:25:55 PM by Angder »

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2015, 01:31:55 PM »
'There is no time to report back to Polis or the Rangers. We must do the only thing we can do. And that is to find that book and bring it to Polis, if that is not possible then we must destroy the threat by any means necessary." Kazbek replied quickly, "...Now, i'm no fan of burning literature but we cannot afford to let it fall into Red hands, it would be a disaster."

Kazbek held out his hands in front of the fire and tried to warm them, "However, as we have found out, the reds are also looking for the book, and getting to it will require more firepower and skill than just my brother and I... Now, you may not think that this mission affects you but if the Reds launch an attack The Commonwealth stations WILL be their first target"

Kazbek paused for a moment and tried to choose his words carefully, this wasn't an easy question to ask...

"We...We cannot do this mission alone... please, for the sake of the Metro, come with us and help us!"

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2015, 03:10:07 AM »
Foma didn't want to accept it, so he opened his mouth, as if to speak. He quickly realized his brother was right. even with their fancy training and gear, they needed help. So the Stalker closed his mouth, muttering something.
"Right... anyone who wants to join us, and is of age..." He took a brief moment to shoot the child a look "Can join us. Of course, He, or she, will need a gas mask. Which we cannot provide to you, sadly. And we will also divvy up any loot we find equally, and if it cannot be done so, We will sell it at a station and then divvy up the bullets gained from such an action. Of course, me and my brother will be prioritizing any books or items of culture found, as we can make a profit off of those and you, most likely, cannot."

FDF forever!

-Marquis de Sade

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2015, 03:41:00 AM »
Alina wasn't really focused on the tall people speaking at first but then she heard about the fight she was captivated. If you were to look at her it would look like she was exited about the story. And when she heard that they we're going to need help she almost jumped out of her seat. She didn't understand what "of age" was. Finally she could go out and have some fun. "I wanna' come! It sounds like fun!" She said exited to finally leave.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 03:44:47 AM by Drakeyboy »

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2015, 09:29:22 PM »
Aleksander did not want to go to find this book. He glanced over and the child and shook his head. "You could not go. You are just a child, regardless of what you've done here tonight." He sighed. "Adventure is not all it is cracked up to be, it is not for everyone." He glanced at Angder as he said that, trying to let him know that those words were directed at him and were a hint to tell him to not go as well.