The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Avatar  (Read 10905 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Avatar
« Reply #480 on: July 15, 2015, 07:01:41 AM »
The hybrid combined the water and fire making steam since the winged lion presence made her curious. "Yes?" she said the steam making her invisible but her glowing sea green eyes revealed herself.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #481 on: July 15, 2015, 07:10:07 AM »
Walking in through the balcony's door, Galen asked "You are pretty high up in the  Nation's chain of command correct? What do you know about your brother's intentions with Ba Sing Se? Any chance of a full-scale invasion?"
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #482 on: July 15, 2015, 07:15:59 AM »
"I don't know my brother always had tricks up his sleeves it's a fifty fifty chance, all I know is that my father favors him... Reason my brother would do anything to please Zardoff" she said

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #483 on: July 15, 2015, 07:22:53 AM »
"Great, that helps so much with my sense of certainty" said Galen sarcastically.
"If it is really that likely, I will have to make the King and his council aware of the fact, if they haven't figured it out on their own by now."
With a pause and a glance at nothing in particular, he added "Maybe we should spar sometime. The only time I have gotten the chance to see your combat bending was when you singed me with a fireball a few days ago."
His right wing still smelled of ash since then. Hopefully he might get the chance to wash it out tonight.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #484 on: July 15, 2015, 07:42:45 AM »
"I'll think through the night if I possibly remember anything" she said in a calm voice before nodding to him wanting to spar.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #485 on: July 15, 2015, 07:53:20 AM »
"Great. I look forward to it. I guess I will be seeing you sometime." he said with a slight smile.
Turning towards the door, he halted, almost forgetting what he'd meant to do earlier that day.
He undid the clasp on the light steel-plated sash which hung over his shoulder and removed the assembly, including the radio which was attached to it, barely bigger than his fist in diameter.
Holding it out towards the sergal, he did one last check to make sure it was in working order, inspecting the angular steel casing on the small device and the small fuse embedded within, which glowed a bright orange as power cycled through it.

"You should take this. If anything happens, it's been tuned to my personal frequency, as well as having the capability to broadcast to nearby enforcers if you need help. Just a precautionary measure, you could say."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #486 on: July 15, 2015, 07:59:15 AM »
She looked at it similar to some in the fire kingdom but she never had used one, taking it carefully she nods. "I see, I'll be sure to if anything does happen" she said studying it before putting her paw out for a handshake and sighing with her ears leaned back. "I also wanted to let you know that my full name is Zaida since I believe I haven't told anyone yet, just do not bring it up no one can be trusted that easily and lastly an apology for acting like I was earlier and the days before, I just do not think its respectful that rumors were spreaded and made me act a bit snotty which was foolish" she said her tail lightly swaying up and down slowly

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #487 on: July 15, 2015, 08:11:09 AM »
Returning the gesture, Galen gave her hand a decent shake.
"I was hoping you weren't insa...er... actually like that. But anyways, nice to finally have a formal introduction, Princess Zaida. I guess I'll be off to my own bed now.I wish you a good night. Of course, I don't think that'll be much of a task will it?" he said, looking over at her emerald-hued room, suprising him in the intricacy of a room in this particular building.
Opening the door with an attempt at keeping the wind out as much as possible, he stepped outside and descended to ground level with the use of his cables. Flying in this weather would probably leave him with a broken wing or leg if he tried.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #488 on: July 15, 2015, 08:17:34 AM »
Zaida nodded as he left and closed her doors and the balcony windows before undressing and getting dressed in her silk tunic and resting down on the bed the candles going out and her eyes slowly closed, the hybrid drifting off in her sleep murring lightly already dreaming.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #489 on: July 15, 2015, 08:27:14 AM »
Galen arrived at his room in the nearby Enforcer complex. Stepping into the room for the first time, he noticed that it looked shockingly similar to Zaida's own room.
"I guess it's not just the Royal Guardsman who have it this good." he thought.
He spent nearly hald an hour showering the ash out of his wings, before finally walking toward his bed.
Watching the faint pulse of the white crystals mounted on the walls of the emerald room, he removed him armor and cables, changing into the grey nightclothes from his wardrobe, apparently modified to fit his wings. He noticed the geometric design sewn into the cuffs just as he flipped a switch, ending the voltage to the crystals and casting darkness over his room.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #490 on: July 16, 2015, 12:39:39 AM »
Name: Lenore

Species: Mouse

Build: Tall, Slim

Skill: Master swordsman (non-bender)

Opening:

The small earth kingdom village of Nippon is a peaceful place and always has been. During the Hundred-Year-War it was a final stronghold against the Fire-Nation. And now during their latest assault on the furries of the world, it has taken up that position again.

The people who long ago founded the village, were master swordsmen. Their skills were legendary, from slicing boulders to deflecting a flurry of arrows with one blade. The founders passed on their skills with the creation of Nippon village. The way of the sword has been taught to its residents for as long as it has stood. Lenore is one of Nippon's residents, he grew up learning the way of the sword, and is today a master at the age of 26.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 02:51:09 AM by Lenore- God of the Moon »
Oh woof

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #491 on: July 16, 2015, 04:42:39 AM »
(As a note, this RP centers around Ba Sing Se, currently in the Inner Ring, which is reserved for political assets, royalty, and other notable officials and enforcers.)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #492 on: July 17, 2015, 06:34:24 AM »
Lenore is on the train to Ba Sing Se, he is going straight to the palace on official business, to deliver a Nippon forged sword to the king. Nippon swords are known for their extreme sharpness and durability, the delivering of such a priceless treasure can only be entrusted to a Nippon master himself, carrying his own sword in a holster around his back, Lenore waits for the train to reach the inner wall, where it will then stop at the king's doorstep.
Oh woof

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #493 on: July 17, 2015, 07:57:51 AM »
Galen woke with a start, realizing just how late he had slept in today. Considering that there was no commotion to be heard in the building, he relaxed slightly as he addressed the current situation, or lack thereof. Dressing into the light grey of his uniform, he walked over to his armor- light steel that offered medium protection, while sectioned into plates about eight centimeters in width and twelve in length to allow freedom in flight. Bending the plates to form a cohesive unit on his body, he flexed his wings to ensure a proper fit; after his last equipment malfunction, he had no intentions of getting his back sliced from improper plate assembly.

Stepping out of his room in the enforcer complex, Galen started towards the stairwell, looking to replace the radio and sash he had given to the princess the night before. Looking out a window in one of the many corridors on his floor, he noticed that there was no wind howling, or any air currents at all now. Making a decision to take the quicker way down to ground level, he headed to the nearest observation opening on his level, and promptly jumped off the edge of the railing. As he halted his controlled descent with a few flaps of his wings, he walked through the front door, heading towards the armory division of the building.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 09:27:25 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #494 on: July 20, 2015, 07:26:13 PM »
The train is slowing down, the passengers stand up, Lenore is anxious, this is the first time he's ever left home and he is realizing why. This place is so much different from Nippon, with tall buildings and machinery. Lenore has never seen so many humans before, they look so... hostile. He steps off the train and is now at the foot of the enormous palace.
Oh woof