The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Avatar  (Read 11022 times)

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
Re: Avatar
« Reply #450 on: June 24, 2015, 04:44:03 AM »
I followed Neko to the forge, hoping that I hadn't lost her.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #451 on: June 24, 2015, 04:46:43 AM »
"Crap i forgot the coal." Neko was about to head out again when she bumped into chains.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #452 on: June 24, 2015, 04:46:44 AM »
Zaida watched the two walk off before slowly gazing at the rising sun calmly sighing listening carefully. 'Smith, most likely. Who else would need coal' she thought.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #453 on: June 24, 2015, 05:09:16 AM »
As Galen woke up to find himself on a lone bed in an ivory stone room, he took a second to remember where he was. Looking around the small utilitarian room, he remembered that he was on the Inner Wall. Walking outside to see several sentinels patrolling, as well as the occasional Royal Guardsman, he went back inside to collect his armor plating and equipment. As his hand neared the steel doorknob, the door opened by itself to reveal one of the Ains brothers, clad in armor similar to that of Galen if only a bit more heavily plated around the back and arms. If he recalled correctly, this one was Devan, but who could be sure when the two looked almost exactly alike?

"Leaving?" asked the reverse gryphon.

"Yeah. Probably going to go check up on 'her majesty' and make sure she hasn't liquified anybody in the night." Galen responded.

"Well, good luck with that. Stay safe Galen." Devan said.

"Thanks."

Stepping out onto the raised edge of the wall overlooking the Inner Ring, Galen opened his wings once again, feeling the push and pull of the winds at this high of an altitude.
He set off in the direction of the Royal Guard's complex. The morning sun was almost blinding, but the light it cast on the polished exteriors of the nation's Capitol was truly breathtaking by anybody's standard.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:11:35 AM by HollowOfHaze »
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #454 on: June 24, 2015, 05:49:51 AM »
Zaida kept her eyes closed, her ears twitching from any slight noise, she just let the soft wind blow on her fur and hair as she hummed lightly trying to relax, her tail grabbing the blanket thrown into her. She huffed and her ears laid back as she took deep breaths
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:57:15 AM by Zaida »

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #455 on: June 24, 2015, 06:00:10 AM »
As he neared the building holding the Fire Lord's daughter, he saw her standing alone on the balcony outside her room. Swooping down to land beside her, he made an attempt at causing as light of an impact as possible. Looking at her with a raised eyebrow and a neutral expression, he said "I assume your night went without difficulty?"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 06:33:06 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: June 24, 2015, 06:21:12 AM »
As soon as he landed she scooted aside and fixed the blanket in her still her eyes closed holding her calm expression "Yes..." She said soothingly. "Why do you ask?" She said quietly with her tail that stopped when he arrived but once comfortable again it continued to sway up and down.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: June 24, 2015, 06:44:42 AM »
"I could tell you that I came here to avoid being hung over the edge of the wall in my sleep as a joke by the Ains brothers. I could tell you that I came here to make sure you hadn't killed someone. And while both those reasons are true... especially the former... I just felt like checking up on you to make sure everything was going fine. Wouldn't want a repeat of past experiences right?"

He looked into the distance, seeing the very tips of the trees used in metalbending maneuver training. "Interesting", he said. "They have the training forests here as well. Guess space really isn't a concern, even if it is the Inner Ring". He remembered the sheer size of Ba Sing Se. When the city covered a good portion of the continent, space would rarely be a concern.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 06:47:41 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #458 on: June 24, 2015, 06:56:34 AM »
she sighed under her breathe quietly where it wasn't heard but did know it was deserved to be said she did do such things in the past along with her family it was in their blood, watching the city her pulse staying the same but she did grow a bit frustrated with the lack of trust but she did grow with a Cruel nation and that's how it was going to be. She thought deeply but pushed the visions away the thoughts not wanting to replay her past, she looked at the bending especially at the guards it wasn't the best nor the worst but what was good for their nation at least it just didn't quite surprise or fascinate her but she kept it to herself and ignored the beings down on the floor and looked at the clean white clouds traveling smoothly through the sky looking like cotton or fluffy sheep..

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: June 24, 2015, 07:27:08 AM »
Noticing a lack of response, Galen said "I think I might head over to the training forests. It's only two or three square kilometers, but I could see it being interesting to watch how they teach most of the Royal Guard recruits around here."

He readied his wings for flight, doing his best to avoid giving the sergal a face full of feathers as he did so in the confined space.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #460 on: June 24, 2015, 01:33:28 PM »
'Isn't that a waste of time' she thought looking over to the tree's were they were before his left wing just barley got in her face making her sneeze, she moved to the side until he flew off before standing up straight watching the lion sore to the guards she huffed and stayed there on the balcony just watching everything.
Zardoff moved the small ships across the map with a chuckle. "That's all, but do to the earth benders the nation is like a maze.."

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #461 on: June 24, 2015, 06:15:44 PM »
Coming to the edged of the systematically wooded area, Galen landed with a thud against the dirt and turf. Making his way inwards a dozen meters, he looked up to see the observation post. Maybe to could get a glimpse of some activity from up there. Bending a cable from the reel at his side, he barbed the end with a flick before shooting it at a neighboring tree. Pulling himself upwards at speed, he pushed off from the dense bark of the conifer, he landed on the wooden deck of the small structure, standing alongside a few other instructors and officers. Fifty meters out, he saw a lynx, dressed in the light sentinel armor of the Royal Guard, sparring with what looked like a red wolf wearing the heavier armor of the Inner Ring's more common public enforcers, who stood twenty meters away.

As he watched, the wolf drew his arm upwards in an uppercut, sending a thin wave of stone protrusions towards the lynx, who embedded a cable several meters up the truck of a nearby tree. Pulling himself forward at speed, the lynx pulled a fist-sized stone from the ground, kicking it towards the wolf before landing with a roll. The stone, audible as it flew towards the wolf, impacted with his right shoulder to know him to the ground with the sound of shattering rock and dented steel. As he jumped to a standing position again, he launched a stone half a meter in diameter at the lynx, who was gone in an instant with the crack of a cable and a blur of grey armor and tan fur.

As this continued, he heard an instructor to his right mutter "Looks like the standard enforcer training needs a bit of an overhaul."

The wolf searched his surrounding, his ears suddenly pricked upwards at the sound of someone approaching from his left side. Digging his armored foot into the ground with force, he rose a large pillar of firm earth into the air just as the lynx roundhouse-kicked a boulder towards him. The wolf launched the lower half of the pillar at the lynx which missed, but the upper half that followed impacted with the thud of compressed dirt.

The instructor beside Galen, who now wore a slight smile, added "Or... not."

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: June 24, 2015, 09:45:57 PM »
(what I miss?)

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: June 25, 2015, 05:54:27 AM »
(In the Inner Ring, and Talia joined as a wealthy smith living in the Inner Ring, minor conversation, Fire Nation prepping attack at sea unknown to anybody. I am currently observing metalbending training in a cultivated forest within the IR.)

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #464 on: June 25, 2015, 12:02:36 PM »
walking back to the palace having lost Neko, I walk up to Zaida's door and knock.