The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Random Info About You  (Read 125893 times)

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
Re: Random Info About You
« Reply #1110 on: October 26, 2015, 09:58:07 PM »
I have really hyper-realistic dreams, and can usually remember them. Some are scary while some are just weird.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #1111 on: October 26, 2015, 10:01:42 PM »
I once knew how to play the piano, but so much time has passed, I don't even remember the keys XD

Offline Calypso

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild, Have Fun
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Calico(white, black, orange)
  • Height: 5'7
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: ouch
« Reply #1112 on: October 26, 2015, 11:18:18 PM »
I used to have a pet bunny without ears
Everytime I close my eyes it's like a dark paradise..

It's okay to eat fish 'cause they don't have any feelings.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #1113 on: October 28, 2015, 03:45:26 AM »
My dad is the sniper of his Swat team since he's the best shooter.
Got the dyes for my hair, planning to dye it on Sunday... Maybe late Saturday if nothing comes up.
Trimmed my hair (to original since it grew back)
My big brother want me to make a logo for his business he's trying to create and my dad wants a logo for his Team.
We may get a cat now, but I have to share with my little **censor** sister ~_~ fantastic...
I'm positive in getting a iPhone 6 or 6s on my birthday (since I have a iPhone 5c that's cracked) my mom keeps tapping about it.
I usually hate taking selfies I don't take them often and when it's actually good I'll post it on the forums or just cherish it before I eventually delete it.
I was a chubby lil' babe, also slept very well, and rarely cried.
I just posted this because I'm bored as hell, forgive me Uggh~

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #1114 on: October 28, 2015, 03:47:42 AM »
What rifle does your father use?

Congrats on the plans to acquire a cat. Even if it's a shared ownership.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #1115 on: October 28, 2015, 03:48:18 AM »
I have a cat, he is so pudgy. :D
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #1116 on: October 28, 2015, 03:50:26 AM »
I'm unsure I just found out, I'll ask him when I have the chance to.
Yea but my sister is shitty at taking care of things and she will be all clingy and shit ugh~ better than nothing I guess ~_~

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1117 on: October 28, 2015, 04:47:23 AM »
Once in a while, I absentmindedly speak in a sing-song voice for a moment.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #1118 on: October 28, 2015, 04:52:34 AM »
My voice drops an octave or so in the presence of authoritative figures outside of school. This made things especially interesting when I went to a music camp and got sorted into the bass section, which worked out quite well actually. The strange thing is, when I said hello to the people assessing me, they looked behind me to an adult. No joke.

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 100 Poster
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #1119 on: October 28, 2015, 05:07:39 AM »
My voice drops an octave or so in the presence of authoritative figures outside of school. This made things especially interesting when I went to a music camp and got sorted into the bass section, which worked out quite well actually. The strange thing is, when I said hello to the people assessing me, they looked behind me to an adult. No joke.

I intentionally talk in a higher voice than natural when talking over the internet or phone because my natural voice is too growly and low to pick up correctly on microphones.

Offline Regi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #1120 on: October 28, 2015, 05:39:51 AM »
My favorite snack lately has been cucumbers with vinegar.
I really like my English 4 College Prep class.
 I've been reading books again. (If you have any good reads to recommend me please send me a message!)
In 3-4 months my bf and I are going to be living in an RV and then I'm going to adopt a small dog.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #1121 on: October 28, 2015, 06:04:33 AM »
 I've been reading books again. (If you have any good reads to recommend me please send me a message!)
In 3-4 months my bf and I are going to be living in an RV and then I'm going to adopt a small dog.

I am so happy for you DenDen! It's great that you are enjoying a class, and I hope that everything goes well with you and your boyfriend. What genre of books do you usually prefer?

Offline Regi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox
« Reply #1122 on: October 28, 2015, 06:57:03 AM »

I am so happy for you DenDen! It's great that you are enjoying a class, and I hope that everything goes well with you and your boyfriend. What genre of books do you usually prefer?
Thank you Spence! I like fiction (Gothic Fiction specifically), some self-help books and sometimes literary realism. I'm actually a sucker for The Catcher in Rye, I know most find it generally boring but that book speaks to me.

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
« Reply #1123 on: October 28, 2015, 09:05:44 AM »
On the forum my character is actually not that different from the real me :3 sure Mittie is a lovable nice and all sweet character, but ask anyone outside of TFF that i talk to :) either Timmy Fox or Zarconite they would all say the same :3 trust me i know, but in reality i got a really bad start of life, my real mom was a drug addict and an alcoholic when i was still a foster in her stomach, and my real dad ended up in a car accident making him handicapped, i got adopted to some foster parents at age 0 and since then i have dealt with inhumane schools where teachers would hit children and lock them in rooms and a school where no one leaned anything because the teachers where too busy not caring at all... right now i am better off, i did not give up on life just because of some lemons, No i took an education in Web design and development and right now i am in school to become a Web developer :) ... there you go :) the entire history of me :3
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Traum

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Currently: Tickle me!
« Reply #1124 on: October 28, 2015, 09:11:42 AM »
On the forum my character is actually not that different from the real me :3 sure Mittie is a lovable nice and all sweet character, but ask anyone outside of TFF that i talk to :) either Timmy Fox or Zarconite they would all say the same :3 trust me i know, but in reality i got a really bad start of life, my real mom was a drug addict and an alcoholic when i was still a foster in her stomach, and my real dad ended up in a car accident making him handicapped, i got adopted to some foster parents at age 0 and since then i have dealt with inhumane schools where teachers would hit children and lock them in rooms and a school where no one leaned anything because the teachers where too busy not caring at all... right now i am better off, i did not give up on life just because of some lemons, No i took an education in Web design and development and right now i am in school to become a Web developer :) ... there you go :) the entire history of me :3

oh man, why do some people have to go through so much pain