The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The City of Petalway (one on one RP. Taken)  (Read 4029 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: The City of Petalway (one on one RP. Taken)
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2015, 08:12:24 PM »
"That's good, those people are gonna have a long time out now"
Oh woof

Offline Reckless

• The Wicked Reck
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White She Wolf
  • Currently: I wanna be someone's girlfriend. Like...seriously.
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2015, 06:50:37 AM »
She raised an eyebrow. "What you mean? What did you do?"
MOOD/STATUS: I'm Back

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2015, 07:12:40 PM »
((I know this has taken WAY too long, I apologize, I was in Oklahoma for the weekend.))

"I... took care of it..." Lenore hesitates, he shouldn't say too much, it would complicate things. "I don't think we should go back out there for awhile, do you mind if I stay the night?
Oh woof

Offline Reckless

• The Wicked Reck
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2015, 07:48:20 PM »
(it's okay I'm going through a few family problems anyway)

Brooklyn feared the mouse was too uncomfortable answering her questions. Even though she wanted to know where he went and what he had to do, she still understood and slowly nodded her head. "Yeah, sure." She then said and got up to get a drink.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2015, 08:10:29 PM »
"Thank you, I won't be too much trouble." He sits down on the couch, still hoping he hasn't said too much.
Oh woof

Offline Reckless

• The Wicked Reck
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2015, 08:16:55 PM »
(Uh...I'm out of ideas)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2015, 09:20:21 PM »
Lenor listens to the television. "The situation hasn't gotten any better. Rioters and looters are at large in east Petalway. If this is your area we advise you to lock your doors and take shelter."

"Drat!" Lenore curses silently at himself. East Petalway was far from the apartment but he couldn't let this go on. Looks like today would be a busy day after all. "I... I have to go." He says as he stands up.
Oh woof

Offline Reckless

• The Wicked Reck
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2015, 09:35:28 PM »
"Already? But you just came" Brooklyn said, not realizing she was whining. Finding this was the second time he had tovgo and do something, Brooklyn was definitely suspicious. Asking no further questions she only nodded. "Okay" Whatever he was hiding he needed to tell her sooner before she found out herself.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:37:56 PM by Reckless »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2015, 09:52:45 PM »
"Thank you, I'll  explain later" he leaves the apartment. He wishes he didn't have to explain, he wishes he didn't have to put everyone he meets through this mess. Worst of all, he wished Brooklyn didn't have to see this part. Maybe she'll change the channel. He exits the building and makes his way towards East Petalway in a flash of light.
Oh woof

Offline Reckless

• The Wicked Reck
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2015, 04:09:52 AM »
"Hm, I can't wait to hear this" She muttered after the mouse left the apartment. Sighing and not much to do, she decided she would might as well take a nap until he returns. All this stuff happening was giving her a headache.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2015, 10:02:02 PM »
Meanwhile, East Petalway was in shambles. There were just too many rioters and not enough police. Lenore looks at the chaos, raises his hand, and summons his sword in a flash of light. He makes a dash for the crowd, and is in the frey. Kicking, swinging, and fighting his way through the confusion, looking for a leader. He finds a large, muscular man wearing a bandana and makes his way toward him. The leader looks at Lenore and pulls out a gun, but in the same instant Lenore reached him and gives a flurry of quick attacks. The man falls down and the rioters notice. The police then overtake them and order was restored for the moment. Lenore slowly makes his way towards Brooklyn's apartment. He sees a news helicopter above the area and hopes Brooklyn hadn't seen any of it. Then he looked at his own cuts and bruises and realized that news or not, he would be figured out.
Oh woof

Offline Reckless

• The Wicked Reck
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2015, 03:00:17 AM »
It was beginning to get dark,and Brooklyn finally woke up from her nap. Then again when trying to look around for Lenore she finally came to conclusions she was still alone. Sucking her teeth she got up and turned on the light, making her way to the kitchen. She grabbed a clear glass, liquor bottle, and poured some. Brooklyn then took a sip before resting it on the table, thinking.

While thinking she listened to the background noises of police men, helicopters and gunshots. "It's still going on?" Breathing heavily she picked up her glass and took another sip.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2015, 11:39:52 PM »
Lenore reaches the apartment door. He raises his hand to knock, but stops. "How am I going to do this?" He wonders, this could ruin everything between him and Brooklyn, and there wasn't much there to begin with. But Lenore knows he can't just leave, and he knows he can't keep this a secret anymore. He knocks on the door. *Knock*  *Knock*
Oh woof

Offline Reckless

• The Wicked Reck
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2015, 01:37:34 AM »
Her ears peaked, hearing the knock. "Who is it?" She yelled, her eyes closing as said this. Not hearing an answer she groaned and left her place, getting the door. She opened and saw Lenore. "Oh, it's you. Hi" And went back to the kitchen.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2015, 02:01:24 AM »
"I guess you've been wondering about what I'm about to tell you. Well before I can go any further I need to know. Do you consider me as your friend?"
Oh woof