The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237733 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! &lt;Open!&gt; [PM application only]
« Reply #18795 on: January 11, 2016, 08:18:21 PM »
((I'm sorry that I messed things up. I've never been good at commitment roleplay. My situation is still unstable. I can't play until that changes. Sorry everyone.))
Oh woof

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #18796 on: January 11, 2016, 08:47:20 PM »
*Tulip got the urge to move around and headed out of her apartment, wearing a blue skirt and t-shirt she had received from Clare* Tulip: Hmmm... I wonder what would happen if I wrote me code I could use...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18797 on: January 12, 2016, 09:10:54 AM »
*Alka chuckled* Alka: Awww, stop it Angel. You're making me blush.

*Gaia thought she should explain a little* Gaia: Remember how I told you I came through an inter-dimensional rift? Well, the dimension I did come from was much more advanced than the furs on this planet. The scars we could pay to have repaired, and so they did before they sent me here. Not so easy for people wanting to get rid of them here though.

Clare leaned in close and kissed Alka's nose. "I'm your girlfriend, Alka," she said, grinning. "It's my job to make you blush."

Cif nodded, rubbing his chest. "Ain't that the truth."

(Goodnight, everyone!)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #18798 on: January 12, 2016, 10:40:05 AM »
*Gaia shrugged* Gaia: Apply the right magic, and I'm sure you could get rid of those scars. Hey, maybe one of my songs can do the trick. I've never seen it repair scars before, but it's worth a shot if you want to have a listen.

*Alka hugged Clare* Alka: It's also your job to make me feel like the luckiest wolf in the heavens. And speaking of that, you need a promotion for all the good work you've been doing. *Alka smiled and kissed Clare's cheek*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #18799 on: January 12, 2016, 03:53:59 PM »
Addison was sat on a couch in the living room, biting his lip and scrawling words down on paper. At his feet lay a pile of scrunched up pages that had been discarded. The cat was deep in concentration and had not noticed the mess he had made.

Maxwell was pacing restlessly in the hallway on the floor the apartments was on. His hood was lowered and he was rubbing his chin as he paced. Sometimes movement helped stimulate thought... Other times, it was merely a distraction from the fact one's thoughts were stagnant.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #18800 on: January 13, 2016, 05:21:32 AM »
(( ATTENTION:

Since the Fur Apartments seems a bit bogged down with jumbled and retconned plots and people generally running out of things to progress with, the GM team is questioning if a reboot is in order.

Would everyone be okay with a fresh reboot in the near future? ))

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #18801 on: January 13, 2016, 05:25:28 AM »
((Meaning we'd lose out post count or..? If so, I'm opposed because this'd be the second time and it's really annoying..))
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #18802 on: January 13, 2016, 05:29:03 AM »
((No, your post count won't be touched. I'll just be making a new thread, this one would still be around.

That post count thing from before was just a side-effect from moving a thread to another board. That won't happen with this.))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 05:31:26 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #18803 on: January 13, 2016, 05:29:57 AM »
((Alright cool, then I'm on board :3))
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18804 on: January 13, 2016, 06:44:57 AM »
((A reboot is indeed in order, but the better question is, would a reboot revive the thread? It's worth a shot if you ask me, but the GM team needs to be expanded back to 3 people at least, as opposed to Evna handling it all on her own.))

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #18805 on: January 13, 2016, 06:58:31 AM »
((Setcho is still a GM as well, and we still get additional input from Angder although he isn't an active GM due to offline stuff.

I'm hoping that making a reboot will open the roleplay to new roleplayers, which should freshen things up. Depending on how soon we get more input, I'll put up the new thread either later today or tomorrow.))

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #18806 on: January 13, 2016, 08:29:17 AM »
((I am still here, im taking more of a sideline role as im not posting much atm in this thread))

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #18807 on: January 13, 2016, 09:14:06 AM »
((maybe I should return as a GM...))

((I have no problems with a reboot if people feel it is necessary. I personally have a lack of things to do with all 3 of my characters.))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #18808 on: January 13, 2016, 12:14:09 PM »
((I don't mind, I wasn't here long enough to begin with.))
Oh woof

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18809 on: January 13, 2016, 03:19:29 PM »
*Gaia shrugged* Gaia: Apply the right magic, and I'm sure you could get rid of those scars. Hey, maybe one of my songs can do the trick. I've never seen it repair scars before, but it's worth a shot if you want to have a listen.

*Alka hugged Clare* Alka: It's also your job to make me feel like the luckiest wolf in the heavens. And speaking of that, you need a promotion for all the good work you've been doing. *Alka smiled and kissed Clare's cheek*

(.... So should I be replying to this here? Also, what would this reboot entail?)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.