The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237165 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #18780 on: January 10, 2016, 01:54:30 PM »
*Gaia nodded* Gaia: Hey, you need help with that ring? I do know how to put them on. Back in my previous life, I have memories of wearing more jewellery than anyone would consider attractive.

*Alka shrugged* Alka: We don't know who freed them. All I do know is that they're out. And if Anger manages to reach his full power... I doubt we'd be able to stop him. The others could be persuaded to stop fighting, but Anger... He's truly a monster.

Clare nodded slowly. "Right... Shall I get my bodysuit on, then?" she said, grinning gently.

Cifero blushed and looked down at his belly button. "... Actually, a little help would be nice," he said. "I've been having some weird feelings around there ever since Daisy and I began sharing powers a few weeks ago... I'm kind of surprised I even managed to get the other one in right...." The crat smiled sheepishly at Gaia, not sure what else to say.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #18781 on: January 10, 2016, 02:07:52 PM »
Arcizo ate some of the food, "Mmm... This is delicious!" He exclaimed, taking a few more bites.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #18782 on: January 10, 2016, 02:34:02 PM »
Alka: I don't know... Best to wait until they make an appearance first. *Something suddenly occurred to Al and he tilted his head* You mean the body suit that got trashed by those demons?

*Gaia walked over to Cif and took the piercing. She got on her knees and closed one eye as she attempted to insert the piercing into his belly button*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #18783 on: January 10, 2016, 05:44:32 PM »
((If Cecilia is for sure leaving the forums, it's probably best if we say the spell worked and move on, Syn.))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #18784 on: January 10, 2016, 05:56:42 PM »
Alka: I don't know... Best to wait until they make an appearance first. *Something suddenly occurred to Al and he tilted his head* You mean the body suit that got trashed by those demons?

*Gaia walked over to Cif and took the piercing. She got on her knees and closed one eye as she attempted to insert the piercing into his belly button*

Clare nodded. "I took the time to repair it one day," she said.

Cifero blushed a bit. "Is everything alright?" he asked, wondering why Gaia had one eye closed. "I know it's not exactly normal, but it's possible to get it in..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #18785 on: January 10, 2016, 05:59:34 PM »
*Gaia pressed it in a little and it stuck into place* Gaia: Done. Just want to be precise about it. Not much more hideous than a misplaced piercing, I'll tell you that much.

*Alka nodded and sighed* Alka: Well... I'm back I guess... Promised you it wouldn't be too long...
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18786 on: January 10, 2016, 06:05:16 PM »
Clare blushed gently and kissed Alka on the lips. "You kept the promise well," she said, grinning.

Cifero smiled a little. "True... it sucks when it gets messed up," he said, carefully screwing the cap on the other end. "I kind of try to keep it centered and all." The crat looked at Gaia, flushing. "So... you used to have the same sort of piercing, among others?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18787 on: January 10, 2016, 06:13:07 PM »
*Gaia blushed a little and chuckled* Gaia: Well... Mine were a lot more flashy. Instead of just having gems or one's with cool decals on them, some of mine had LEDs attached to them, one of them could double as a small USB, and a particularly large one I had on my ear could store battery power. I had plenty, but it took me until I came to this planet to realise that it just wasn't attractive to have a red, yellow and blue light coming out of your lip. So I stopped putting them on. I'm now more of a make-up, sort of girl myself.

*Alka smiled and hugged Clare, kissing her back* Alka: Indeed I did. Not a single scratch on me either...~

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18788 on: January 10, 2016, 06:20:29 PM »
*Gaia blushed a little and chuckled* Gaia: Well... Mine were a lot more flashy. Instead of just having gems or one's with cool decals on them, some of mine had LEDs attached to them, one of them could double as a small USB, and a particularly large one I had on my ear could store battery power. I had plenty, but it took me until I came to this planet to realise that it just wasn't attractive to have a red, yellow and blue light coming out of your lip. So I stopped putting them on. I'm now more of a make-up, sort of girl myself.

*Alka smiled and hugged Clare, kissing her back* Alka: Indeed I did. Not a single scratch on me either...~

"Yeah... you're absolutely perfect," Clare murmured, smiling widely.

Cifero blinked. "LED lights?" he asked, unsure if he believed her or not. "Also... did the scars go away?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18789 on: January 10, 2016, 06:26:24 PM »
*Alka chuckled* Alka: Awww, stop it Angel. You're making me blush.

*Gaia thought she should explain a little* Gaia: Remember how I told you I came through an inter-dimensional rift? Well, the dimension I did come from was much more advanced than the furs on this planet. The scars we could pay to have repaired, and so they did before they sent me here. Not so easy for people wanting to get rid of them here though.

Reference of Alka

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! &lt;Open!&gt; [PM application only]
« Reply #18790 on: January 10, 2016, 06:31:09 PM »
((Yeah... Unfortunately it seems that way. :( well let's fast forward to something? I have the App now so it will be a bit easier for me to post.))

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #18791 on: January 10, 2016, 06:34:52 PM »
Tempest smiled and took a drink of the orange juice. "Thank you. I'm glad I could spend breakfast with you." She giggled and took some more fruit, mixing them in with the oatmeal.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Babydoll Animis

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
  • Im covered in colors pulled apart at the seams
    • Awards
« Reply #18792 on: January 11, 2016, 04:27:43 PM »
Babydoll wandered the halls and ended up listening to his music, he began dancing while walking, eventually letting loose. At some point, he ended up in the same room as tempest
Nothing worth having comes easy

Xbox live!
BL SoulwolfX

KIK: animatty

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #18793 on: January 11, 2016, 05:05:26 PM »
Perks up and sets her plate down, walking over and seeing baby doll walk into the living room. "Oh, hey!" She giggled and motioned him to follow. "Wanna join us for breakfast?" She romped into her kitchen and grabbed him a plate, fork, and a cup.

((Hehe you wandered into the open door of my apartment:3))
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! &lt;Open!&gt; [PM application only]
« Reply #18794 on: January 11, 2016, 08:11:56 PM »
(You get your event started. Mall thing was Cecilias idea)