The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237270 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! &lt;Open!&gt; [PM application only]
« Reply #18765 on: January 09, 2016, 02:56:09 AM »
Cecilia just observed the things happening around her. The purple light was pretty, Syn's tattoos were pretty, and soon Cecilia herself would be back to being pretty. If it worked of course, but she wasn't really concerned, she was to absorbed in the magic that was happening around her.
Oh woof

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #18766 on: January 09, 2016, 05:19:17 AM »
Syn saw the wonder in Cecilia's eyes, and grinned.

"Alright. Let's begin."

Syn waved her hands over Cecilia, beginning to draw on the magic weave of the spell on her. Fortunately, it seemed it was a hastily cast spell, not entirely thought through, so it would be easy to find it and catch it. She could almost taste the magic flowing off of her.

"This won't hurt a bit, m'lady." she said, her smile growing a little wider, holding her hands close to Cecilia's shoulders.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #18767 on: January 09, 2016, 07:23:58 AM »
*Gaia grinned.* Gaia: I was hoping you'd ask. Most people cast magics through their hands, or other types of weapons. Mine, is channeled through my voice. There are certain songs that I can sing to have either positive or negative effects on those I cast it upon.

*Alka closed his eyes* Alka: Before I died, the omegas were nothing more than my emotions, trapped within me. They were extra voices in my head, influencing my decisions. Whenever my eyes would change colour, that was them. When I turned into a near-unstoppable monster... That was Anger. After I died, they were removed from me and became actual brings. Literal personifications of my emotions. And they are beings of mass destruction. If left alone, they could annihilate the inhabitants of this planet, provided they don't get nuked. They can't die either, due to already being dead. And... They escaped their prisons. Obviously they want to get back at me. I know how they work just as much as they know how I work. I'm waiting for their return, so I can defeat them and send them back to heaven to be contained once again. There are 5 of them: Love, sadness, happiness, anger and fear. I was happy to have them out of my head but... They weren't so happy about it. It's only a matter of time before they come to earth.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #18768 on: January 09, 2016, 02:13:39 PM »
Maxwell awoke with a stabbing pain in his chest, a small groan escaped him as he tried to push it from his mind. He sat up and looked over the edge of his bed to see the book he was reading on the floor. He must have fallen asleep at some point. He recalled what he had read and decided that he would get no more information unless he talked to the demon in person.

He allowed his thoughts to wander as he sat there, they focused on that snake. He wondered if they would clash again. She was certainly powerful. It was almost definite then. They would clash in some way or another. After all, he would have to surpass her to reach his goal. He grinned widely and hoped, for her sake, she didn't make a habit of getting in his way.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #18769 on: January 09, 2016, 07:17:33 PM »
Kro was still up on the roof. He put his mask on, and stood on the edge of the roof. He tilted his head, and looked off into the distance.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #18770 on: January 09, 2016, 09:37:52 PM »
Cecilia said nothing, instead she took a deep breath and relaxed. She trusted Syn, It was going to work out. One way or another.
Oh woof

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18771 on: January 10, 2016, 02:34:05 AM »
*Gaia grinned.* Gaia: I was hoping you'd ask. Most people cast magics through their hands, or other types of weapons. Mine, is channeled through my voice. There are certain songs that I can sing to have either positive or negative effects on those I cast it upon.

*Alka closed his eyes* Alka: Before I died, the omegas were nothing more than my emotions, trapped within me. They were extra voices in my head, influencing my decisions. Whenever my eyes would change colour, that was them. When I turned into a near-unstoppable monster... That was Anger. After I died, they were removed from me and became actual brings. Literal personifications of my emotions. And they are beings of mass destruction. If left alone, they could annihilate the inhabitants of this planet, provided they don't get nuked. They can't die either, due to already being dead. And... They escaped their prisons. Obviously they want to get back at me. I know how they work just as much as they know how I work. I'm waiting for their return, so I can defeat them and send them back to heaven to be contained once again. There are 5 of them: Love, sadness, happiness, anger and fear. I was happy to have them out of my head but... They weren't so happy about it. It's only a matter of time before they come to earth.

Clare blinked a few times, trying to process everything that Alka had just said. "... You're a very complex wolf, Alka," she murmured, smiling gently. "But anyway... down to brass tacks. They're going to try to come after me; that's a given. Since they used to be part of you, they know about... well, us." The wolf blushed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Where were they imprisoned?"

Cifero raised his eyebrows. "I see... so you use your voice as your focus," he said, trying to put his navel ring back in with a little difficulty.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #18772 on: January 10, 2016, 02:40:48 AM »
She woke him up the next morning by gently nudging his knee. "Psst, wake up, I made breakfast." She set a few bowls with cut up fruit, sweet oatmeal, some eggs, chopped potatoes, and sausage. Going back to the kitchen to get the orange juice. "Hope you're hungry." She giggled.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #18773 on: January 10, 2016, 02:51:31 AM »
Arcizo woke up slowly."Huh?..." He was slightly confused about where he was, but then he remembered. "Oh, wow, thank you!" He said, delighted while half asleep. He hadn't eaten since yesterday morning.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #18774 on: January 10, 2016, 02:57:50 AM »
She giggled softly and nodded, handing him a plate and a cup. "No problem." She swished her tail and scooped some fruit and oatmeal onto her plate.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #18775 on: January 10, 2016, 04:14:32 AM »
Syn waved her hands over Cecilia's head, feeling the threads of magic on her person. She grinned, her mouth widening just a little wider than it naturally should. Her eyes glowed bright purple, flames licking off from them. Fel words came from her mouth as she chanted.

"я͡н̴̧͢͠е҉͏͜м̵̵͟ ̢̨̕м̡͟͞о̨͠ц͘҉̡͠͡н̧͢͡и̴̧͞в̴͠͡с͏͘͏̴͟ ̴̛́͏ь̵́͠͝͞с̸̡̕ѝ̕͢л͜ѝ͏̡͠в̷͘͏͡а́͘р͟͜т̴̨̀о̶ ̴͜͢͞͠н̕͞͠͏е̢̢͝д̴͜҉о̵̕͢͠л̡̛̕͢о̴̨г̵̴̡̀͝ ҉̶е̶̡̢͢͝р̵͝е̨͟м̶͡҉̀͡а҉̛͏к̀͞͝ ̢͝͞й̧̕͠о͢н̧̛͝͠͝м̢͟͝͡͞у̶̴̀͜у͜͏к̵̶̢а̸͡҉в̸̀̕͜͞ ̷͘͜в̶̶̛͞"

[/size]From Cecilia came multiple tendrils of magic, flowing off of her, slowly changing her weight back to the way it was. Syn wove the tendrils together, gathering them in a ball above Cecilia's head. After a few minutes of this, she brought her hands together, pulling the last waves of it out of Cecilia's body. Opening her maw wide, she drained the mana into her mouth and chomped down. Licking her lips, she saw that Cecilia's body was back to normal."There we go. Geoff, good job on the circle. It held together beautifully. Cecilia... how do you feel?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #18776 on: January 10, 2016, 04:26:12 AM »
Geoff just stared in confusion. "Wh-what was that...?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #18777 on: January 10, 2016, 07:28:32 AM »
Alka: Under lock and key in heaven. Obviously, they didn't put enough locks on. And yeah, the know about everything that happen before I died. *Alka pressed a paw to his forehead*

*Gaia nodded* Gaia: It's a natural gift, I guess. Best part is, instead of losing mana or energy, I simply lose my voice if I use too many of them too fast. The effects aren't permanent either.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18778 on: January 10, 2016, 08:39:55 AM »
Alka: Under lock and key in heaven. Obviously, they didn't put enough locks on. And yeah, the know about everything that happen before I died. *Alka pressed a paw to his forehead*

*Gaia nodded* Gaia: It's a natural gift, I guess. Best part is, instead of losing mana or energy, I simply lose my voice if I use too many of them too fast. The effects aren't permanent either.

Clare nodded slowly. "I see... and the demons that kidnapped me... they were trying to free Anger?" she murmured.

"Heh... that's pretty damn awesome," Cifero said, still struggling with his navel ring. "I've got some magic myself..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #18779 on: January 10, 2016, 08:48:53 AM »
*Gaia nodded* Gaia: Hey, you need help with that ring? I do know how to put them on. Back in my previous life, I have memories of wearing more jewellery than anyone would consider attractive.

*Alka shrugged* Alka: We don't know who freed them. All I do know is that they're out. And if Anger manages to reach his full power... I doubt we'd be able to stop him. The others could be persuaded to stop fighting, but Anger... He's truly a monster.

Reference of Alka