The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236998 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #18675 on: January 04, 2016, 11:06:03 PM »
"H-hey," Geoff greeted with a wave. "Don't think I've, uh..."

He walked closer to Syn and focused on her for a moment. Her aura felt familiar, but he couldn't tell for certain who she was.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #18676 on: January 05, 2016, 12:38:09 AM »
Syn chuckled. "A spell that just gains weight doesn't sound like a spell that is too hard to break. Full body transformation is trickier, but I think with some exercise and some banishing spells, you should be right as rain." she said, smiling.

"You really think so? That lifts my spirits. Let's stick with exercise first. If that doesn't work then we'll try some more spells. If THAT doesn't work, then... well... you're going to have to take me shopping.
Oh woof

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #18677 on: January 05, 2016, 05:55:49 AM »
*Gaia followed Cif out of the elevator and led him to her room. She hummed a melodic tune along the way*

*Tulip frowned a bit* Tulip: W-Well umm... I-I could make us some tea and umm... We could talk about it...?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18678 on: January 05, 2016, 12:35:10 PM »
*Gaia followed Cif out of the elevator and led him to her room. She hummed a melodic tune along the way*

*Tulip frowned a bit* Tulip: W-Well umm... I-I could make us some tea and umm... We could talk about it...?

Cif gently hummed along, making up some words to the tune in his head.

Clare blushed a bit. "... That would be really great, please," she said, rubbing her arm... and for once, not grinning. (Sign of worry.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #18679 on: January 05, 2016, 12:38:37 PM »
*Tulip got up and began boiling some water, as well as fetching some tea leaves from a cupboard. After about 2 minute, the water was boiled and Tulip returned with two cups of jasmine tea. She placed both cups down on the table and sat beside Clare* Tulip: S-So umm... W-What's bothering you...?

*Gaia smiled as she twisted the knob to her door quickly and used her butt to push the door open.* Gaia: Alright, just follow me in... *Gaia slowly moved into the room, almost exactly like when Cif and Ulvus moved out of the room*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #18680 on: January 05, 2016, 04:33:58 PM »
((Sorry I poofed so long .-.))

Syn flushed, remembering she looked very different now.

"It's me, Rhosyn. I keep forgetting my form changed..." she said sheepishly ((Get it cuz she is a goat XD))

Syn turned to Cecilia. "Shopping sounds like fun. I need some plus size stuff myself."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #18681 on: January 05, 2016, 05:04:32 PM »
"Oh! Well, that's cool," Geoff replied, "uh, how'd you do it?"

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18682 on: January 05, 2016, 05:11:49 PM »
"I... uh... would love to know that myself, honestly." she said, "I honestly don't know if it is some cruel fairy prank, my demon half coming out, or what."

She turned the treadmill off and looked over Geoff. "Hey, you look pretty banged up. What happened?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #18683 on: January 05, 2016, 05:43:33 PM »
"Oh, uh... I was... tortured for information," Geoff admitted quietly, scratching the back of his neck, "Stumbled on a clan of criminal mages and they caught me spying."

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18684 on: January 05, 2016, 05:45:02 PM »
Syn's face went a little white.

"Tortured? By Mages?" she looked concerned. "I didn't know they did that. The mages I knew were all fairly nice blokes. Ornery as hell, but kind..."

She paused, thinking, before continuing. "Do you need some healing work done on you?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #18685 on: January 05, 2016, 05:58:19 PM »
"I-That would be great, but I need to record the evidence first," Geoff replied, placing a gentle paw on his chest. "B-but yeah, unfortunately there are a lot of mages who like to use magic for criminal or malicious purpose. My job is to catch them before they get too far."

Geoff's ears lowered. He figured he could trust Rhosyn, but he didn't want to run his mouth too much.
"I-in... In this case--this clan--they're making designer chimera. Taking various creatures, even furs, and blending them into fighting beasts. There's a chimera fighting ring and... they were gonna do that to me..."

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18686 on: January 05, 2016, 06:17:37 PM »
Realization dawned on Syn... Geoff was a mage hunter. She had heard of their order before, and they were talked about in hushed tones. Sort of the inquisition of her kind. She was half demon, it was true, but she was firstly trained in the Magic arts at a very young age. There were a few of their kind that were kind, and only destroyed those Mages that broke the Oath, but she had known many of her friends attacked and killed for little more than just having magic powers.

"Chimera? The beastly kind? That doesn't sound good... I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through such an ordeal." she said kindly. "Criminals will find a way of getting coin in the darkest recesses of the world. Trust me... I know."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #18687 on: January 05, 2016, 06:33:31 PM »
((That's not really true in my canon--or I guess Geoff's order in this case; magehunter is an informal term for arcane investigator, and most of the time they use magic themselves. They just go after those who use arcane powers for criminal uses, or any other dangerous paranormal entities.))

"Yeah. It was my fault, anyway," Geoff mumbled, "I didn't realize my invisibility spell wore off a bit..."
He took a breath and sighed. "I'll be fine, though. Just need to relax for a while. I've been through worse."
At least physically...

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #18688 on: January 05, 2016, 06:36:54 PM »
Crest: *crest sat atop the roof sighing. He rolled onto his back and looked up* god I'm bored .
Akamu: then do something
Crest: I don't want to do anything *he says exasperated *
Akamu: then fight someon.
Crest: I like that plan. *gets up and walks downs from the roof *

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18689 on: January 05, 2016, 06:47:40 PM »
((I know ^^ I was going off of superstition. Just a plot point, not saying your character is like that at all))

"Well if you are resting, why come to the gym?" she said, smiling. "The gym is really not a place to rest, unless it's at the hot tubs or sauna."