The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237255 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #18585 on: January 02, 2016, 05:06:51 PM »
Cecilia flinched slightly when Cinder flicked the wand. "It... It's mostly based on thought, but it also tends to have a mind of it's own, I used to be good at it, but I haven't used it in a while. I guess I'm a little rusty. That or.... It's mad at me... You know, for not using it."
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #18586 on: January 02, 2016, 06:06:01 PM »
Xander walked down the stairs to the lobby, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He nearly tripped whilst his hands covered his eyes but he managed to just stumble and stay up right. Spotting Geoff, he walked over to the bear and tilted his head. "You're still down here? Have you even moved since the last time I saw you?" He glanced at the scars on Geoff's chest. "Cooler than mine... I mean... Where'd you get those?"

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #18587 on: January 02, 2016, 06:19:39 PM »
Crest- *  gets up* anyway * looks towards a rock on the ground.* how much do you bet I can shoot that small rock from up here*
Akamu- I will give you a compliment
Crest- your on *aims one of his guns*

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #18588 on: January 02, 2016, 06:28:39 PM »
Geoff was just barely conscious when he registered Xander was talking. He furrowed his brow and stretched. "Eh...?"

His eyes blinked open, and he quickly clutched the blanket over his chest for a moment before realizing it was too late. He sighed and sat up, allowing the rest of his wounds to be shown. The vertical line went down to his navel across three more cuts, each longer than the last, appearing like a pyramid.

|   
        '-.|.-'
 --------|--------
        .-'|'-.
           |   
         --|--
      ----|----
    ------|------

"I w-wa-- ... you don't wanna know..."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 06:31:05 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #18589 on: January 02, 2016, 06:54:11 PM »
"Well... Alright. Not my place to pry. Just get those seen to if you need to." Xander shrugged, he wasn't in the mood to force information out of someone.

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am not crazy. I have never been tested.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mutant Coyote
  • Coloring: blue/grey, dark brown, golden/brown, white
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 124lb
  • Build: Short, curvy, animalistic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Trying my hide off
« Reply #18590 on: January 02, 2016, 06:55:09 PM »
Cinder's ears perked at the "mind of it's own" fact and held the wand at a distance, looking at it with a wariness she hadn't had before. "Umm so, you think it may be.... upset?" She questioned, not wanting to take her eyes off of it now as if it might bite her.
WARNING: Likes to type obnoxiously long messages! Approach with caution!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #18591 on: January 02, 2016, 07:02:56 PM »
Geoff shook his head and tried to shrug it off. "I-Well basically... Let's just say, I ran into a clan that wanted some info and... things got... **censor**... B-but I'm fine," he smiled. "Coulda been worse."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #18592 on: January 02, 2016, 09:43:24 PM »
"I thought it was someone else's doing. No offense but you don't look like the kind of guy who has either the physical or mental strength to do such a thing to yourself. You'd give up." Xander frowned at Geoff. "You in any kind of danger of them coming after you or something?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #18593 on: January 02, 2016, 10:04:15 PM »
Geoff's mouth held open with a retort, but he huffed and let it go despite clearly looking ticked off.

"... I dunno. Probably. I now know some stuff about them they want kept in the dark. I only escaped 'cause of some traitors in the group--And not because I don't have the strength, I couldn't **censor**' move."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #18594 on: January 02, 2016, 10:14:00 PM »
"It's very unlikely, it's connected to me.... Like a sixth sense, a sense I haven't used in a while." Cecilia said, "I think... I'm going to have to stay like this for a while. Thanks for trying to help but it's really something only I can fix. Just please don't say anything to the others, OK?"
Oh woof

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #18595 on: January 02, 2016, 10:18:53 PM »
Tempest looked around and swished her drink through her cheeks before swallowing, making the bubbles "burn" less. The carbonated feeling pretty new to her as she had not drank a soda in a long while. She waited and looked around to see if she was the only one to be rallied to the front room.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18596 on: January 03, 2016, 12:09:20 AM »
Cif smiled awkwardly. "Might as well make the best of this, then," she said, waiting for as many people as possible to be in the living room.

(... We're still in the past at the party.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #18597 on: January 03, 2016, 12:32:40 AM »
Cif smiled awkwardly. "Might as well make the best of this, then," she said, waiting for as many people as possible to be in the living room.

(... We're still in the past at the party.)

((ITS AFTER NEW YEAR!!

....Also that's confusing, and seemingly pointless))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #18598 on: January 03, 2016, 12:36:15 AM »
"You took that more than a little personally. Lighten up, not many people have enough of any kind of strength to carve a symbol into their own chest." He knelt down in front of Geoff. "So they could come after you? It sound like they would to me. Let's hope they don't, you kinda own the place where I live."

(you spent a week doing nothing ._.)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #18599 on: January 03, 2016, 01:19:11 AM »
Geoff's ears lowered slightly and he huffed again.

"Sorry... Yeah, either way, I still have a job to do. Just gotta report my findings and move on... It wasn't that bad."

He was obviously lying, though it was more to convince himself than Xander.