The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237701 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #18330 on: December 29, 2015, 09:19:03 PM »
Cecilia turned over to Gauge, she was a little upset, she didn't even have a dress to where at the moment, but oh well. "So where are those brownies?"
Oh woof

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #18331 on: December 29, 2015, 09:24:06 PM »
(... Uh.... We can't right now. o-o Alka and Ulvus left, and I don't think I could adequately portray their characters...  However, I could at least try to get the party started.)

Cif heard Sierra coming down and frowned at Kammy. "... Anyway, we should at least get things started," she said. "So... why don't we do some introductions?"

Clare walked through, the bowl in hand and a smile on her face. "Well then, Alka... Why don't you tell Tulip about your miracle, and I'll fill in the fine details?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #18332 on: December 29, 2015, 09:29:10 PM »
Cif heard Sierra coming down and frowned at Kammy. "... Anyway, we should at least get things started," she said. "So... why don't we do some introductions?"
"Oh, alright. My name is Cecilia. I just moved here from petalway city" she said and stuck out her paw for a handshake.
Oh woof

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! &lt;Open!&gt; [PM application only]
« Reply #18333 on: December 29, 2015, 09:32:17 PM »
Cecilia turned over to Gauge, she was a little upset, she didn't even have a dress to where at the moment, but oh well. "So where are those brownies?"
"Brownies?" his ear perked up and he saw she had arrived. "Oh hey like the new lamp?" he asked relieved to see a fur he knew.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #18334 on: December 29, 2015, 09:34:25 PM »
Kro blinked, and sat upright.

The world was cold. Sky, cold.Wind,cold. Concrete, cold. All so very, very cold.

He grabbed his mask. Placing it back onto his face, he hid the stains of tears behind it. It was mid-afternoon, and as he picked himself up off the the floor, he realized he was still on the roof of the complex. He looked over at a ventilation shaft, seeing himself in the reflection. Just another soul of no remorse. Coughing, he looked out over the edge. Why was it that nobody really.... noticed him? Nobody cared.

Ha.

Hahahahahahaha....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Kro stared out over the edge. This world was nothing. Hollow. Uncaring. All around, days went by, and people just pretend that the past just isn't real.Someone had to be there. Someone else who cared. Someone who, despite origin, despite oppression, despite themself, was there... to help. Maybe, just, maybe, there was. He thought, for a moment, that he could be that person. But no, he was too fargone, lost to the depths and waves of his own self-imposed hell. But then again,  maybe anyone could change. He'd seen angels turn to demons, and kings turn to emperors. Exiles to lovers, lovers to psychos. Psychos to... Heros?

No, too vain.

A guardian? Maybe... Sentinel? Possible...
An angel. An angel of hell's power but of righteous purpose. Maybe, one person at a time, this world could be salvaged, and shown a light.
Kro looked up at the sky. He could feel his elder's presence smiling down upon him.
Finally, he saw the path. Not to be a kind, nor an emperor, or a hunter, or a killer. A savior. The blood spilled was flowing with the power that he sought. A prince, broken, reformed and arisen.

The prince of smoke cast his gaze out upon the town ahead. He smiled, knowing that he knew what to do. Although, he doubted that he would never deviate from this path, for he knew that every side path, deviation, dead end, only helped to lead him down his true path. Destiny, he guessed.

"Beauty lies within our souls, not our actions. Perfection lies within transcendence, and with guidance, this race can follow the path set out among the stars for them. The timeline is pre-set, and I will do my part to guide it this way. Elders, hear me. I swear my blackened heart to your cause, and will enact your will..."

He sighed, and chuckled a bit. He no longer needed fake gods for guidance, did he? No, this was to be of his own accord.

He entered the stairwell, and made his way back down to the ground floor of the complex.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #18335 on: December 29, 2015, 09:35:23 PM »
"Oh I love it! Thank you again. I think we're introducing ourselves first. Then we can eat"
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #18336 on: December 29, 2015, 09:38:11 PM »
The feral cat stood up and wandered by Cecilia. Although more at ease, her heart still worried for her friend. It was going to be hard to enjoy the party without him there, but she needed the distraction.

((I'd personally like the party to be done by New Year's Day, if possible.))

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #18337 on: December 29, 2015, 09:40:19 PM »
Syn stood awkwardly nearby, unsure of how to approach the party goers.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #18338 on: December 29, 2015, 09:43:55 PM »
The moving cat caught Cecilia's eye. She stooped down and pet the cat. "Hi there kitty!"
Oh woof

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #18339 on: December 29, 2015, 09:47:31 PM »
The moving cat caught Cecilia's eye. She stooped down and pet the cat. "Hi there kitty!"
"Friend of yours?" the. White wolf smiled.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #18340 on: December 29, 2015, 09:49:42 PM »
Chopper mewed and purred gently as she was pet.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #18341 on: December 29, 2015, 09:51:06 PM »
Kro arrived on the ground floor, and walked through the lobby, and stood by the pond in the mini-garden. He looked around, seeing a few people around, in other rooms, so on so forth. He knelt down, and put a hand behind a small, golden flower. He smiled, as he gently moved his finger over it's smooth, delicate petals. It was these little things, he thought, that would really show him the meaning to living.
"I guess I'll call you Flowey... And I guess it's kinda stupid that I'm talking to a plant. But, then again, if your sentient, I guess you might appreciate this... Heh..."
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline anonsucks117

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #18342 on: December 29, 2015, 09:51:40 PM »
Chopper mewed and purred gently as she was pet.
"Well hey there..im..im guage. Nice to meet you kitty." he said still smiling

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #18343 on: December 29, 2015, 09:52:18 PM »
I don't know, but she's cute isn't she?
Oh woof

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #18344 on: December 29, 2015, 09:52:49 PM »
((UNDERTALE REFERENCE OH MY GOD :D :D :D :D :D))