The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236876 times)

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8&quot;)
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17895 on: December 20, 2015, 09:22:10 PM »
Cifero made a few strange noises, then cleared his throat and smiled at Ulvus. "Very much so," the crat said in a distinctly feminine voice. "Besides this, I've always had a bit of a feminine form. I also got my ear, tongue, and belly button pierced to give the illusion a little more solidity."
[/quote]

"Wow!" Ulvus said, surprised, "that's quiet an impression", he added, smiling. "But yeah, your feminine form is noticeable", he finished.

((I'm going to bed. Good night, guys))

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17896 on: December 20, 2015, 09:25:08 PM »
Cifero made a few strange noises, then cleared his throat and smiled at Ulvus. "Very much so," the crat said in a distinctly feminine voice. "Besides this, I've always had a bit of a feminine form. I also got my ear, tongue, and belly button pierced to give the illusion a little more solidity."

"Wow!" Ulvus said, surprised, "that's quiet an impression", he added, smiling. "But yeah, your feminine form is noticeable", he finished.

Cifero made noises again and cleared his throat, his voice returning to normal. "Thank you," he said in his normal voice. "I'm going to go get changed quick. If you could finish up the tree, that would be great." The crat walked over and gently took Sierra's hand. "Could you please come with me for a moment?" he asked her.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #17897 on: December 20, 2015, 09:26:24 PM »
"Well then..." Maxwell frowned and rubbed between his eyes. "It is none of your concern, nor did it belong to anyone important. You want to find out who's it was then go and find out by yourself and leave me to my own devices. Thank you very much." He didn't really seem to care much that she'd caught on, just that she was still there, bothering him.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 10:57:03 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #17898 on: December 20, 2015, 09:29:42 PM »
"Not. Important." She hisses. "Your either a liar. Or someone who deserves to leave this room very quickly, via the window." Grunan steps forward, menacingly. "I wonder which."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #17899 on: December 20, 2015, 09:36:38 PM »

Cifero made noises again and cleared his throat, his voice returning to normal. "Thank you," he said in his normal voice. "I'm going to go get changed quick. If you could finish up the tree, that would be great." The crat walked over and gently took Sierra's hand. "Could you please come with me for a moment?" he asked her.

"Uh...sure." Sierra followed Cifero.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #17900 on: December 20, 2015, 09:37:53 PM »
Maxwell merely yawned and slowly pulled a vial of blood from his sleeve and pulled the cork out of it. Lazily, he gestured and some of the blood formed a large spike that pointed directly between Grunan's eyes. "I'm going to make this exceedingly clear. You may stop trying to threaten me and leave now, perhaps return once you feel a little more neighbourly, or we end up in circumstances neither of us particularly want. Now, I'm hoping I've made myself so clear a crystal would feel envious. Have I?"
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 09:46:09 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17901 on: December 20, 2015, 09:45:03 PM »

"Uh...sure." Sierra followed Cifero.

Walking a little quickly, Cifero brought Sierra upstairs to Daisy's room, saying a quick "Hello" to Clare and Tulip as they passed them. "Right... I know you're not the best with fashion, but I do need your help with something," he said, walking over to what looked like a plain old wall and opening it up to reveal a bunch of pop star costumes.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17902 on: December 20, 2015, 09:46:34 PM »
Grunan grins. "That tells me all I need to know." she states. She looks at the blood, hissing. "I just confronted a possible murderer while unarmed, and seemingly frail. Do you really think your parlor trick scares me?" She takes another step forward. "10 seconds." She states.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #17903 on: December 20, 2015, 09:53:08 PM »
Maxwell just laughed. "Oh I'm sorry. A mere murderer, oh my, how threatening. I spent the majority of my time inside what can only be called Hell and then escaped. I am entirely unafraid of you. I do not, however, wish to fight you without any reason to do so, there's nothing to gain here. You want to confront me, go find a genuine reason to or provide me with something that will make me care." As Grunan stepped forward the blood spike seemed to solidify, the point now pressed between her eyes. "In short, you don't interest me. Get out."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #17904 on: December 20, 2015, 10:00:11 PM »
"Unafraid?" She narrows her eyes. "And I think a trail of blood counts as reason to be concerned." She hisses. she then pauses. As if acknowledging the spike of blood for the first time. "You also escaped hell... wait a second." She pauses, thinking, then abruptly looks up at him. "Thank you." She states, the snake then turns and leaves, heading back downstairs.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #17905 on: December 20, 2015, 10:04:28 PM »
Maxwell blinked a few times before allowing the blood to go back to it's normal state, moving it back into the vial and placing the cork in the top again. He peered out the door and watched the snake walk away as he slipped the vial back up his sleeve. "To back down so suddenly... An odd one. That or the little snake is up to something. Yet again not at all surprising for a snake."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #17906 on: December 20, 2015, 10:07:17 PM »
"Err...do you want to wear one of these." Sierra asked blushing a little.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #17907 on: December 20, 2015, 10:09:59 PM »
Grunan returns to the lab, and immediately sets about identifying the second set of blood.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17908 on: December 20, 2015, 10:14:43 PM »
"Err...do you want to wear one of these." Sierra asked blushing a little.

"Believe it or not... Yes," Cifero said, taking off his sweater and cut-off tank top. "I mean, I have them, so why not wear them? But first..." Running into the bathroom, the crat ran water for a few minutes, then came out with his bangs dyed a crimson red. "I never thought I'd be doing this again," he muttered, swapping his piercings out for ones that matched his bangs. He glanced in the mirror for a moment and smiled. "... My half-sister dyed her hair like this once."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #17909 on: December 20, 2015, 10:17:47 PM »
The blood definitely didn't belong to a wolf. It belonged to a male bear, a seemingly young one, just got through with their adolescence maybe. They didn't have any magical capabilities. There was also traces of some disease, seemed similar to tetanus.