The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237558 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17880 on: December 20, 2015, 08:32:18 PM »
Maxwell cocked his head. He realised that this person thought the blood was his. He decicded to use that to his advantage. "Oh, yes I was, I've dealt with it now. I went out for a stroll in the perfect winter weather and ended up catching myself on something, quite nastily too. However, as I have said, I have dealt with it and it should heal up rather nicely." He paused, he had a rather similar appearance to Xander, seemed taller though and had a scar over one eye, that and he seemed uch more well kept. "Who are you, exactly?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #17881 on: December 20, 2015, 08:37:30 PM »
"Grunan." The Snake replies. "You left blood all the way up the stairs, you know. That really is quite careless of you... Bad enough whoever it was leaving blood in the alchemy lab." She shakes her head sadly. "Can I see the wound? I am quite good at healing injuries, and I have seen far too many people limp for weeks after supposedly... dealing with... an injury."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17882 on: December 20, 2015, 08:38:33 PM »
*Tulip blushed and eyed Clare's paw for a second before sheepishly taking it* Tulip: O-Ok...

*Gaia grinned* Gaia: CD version. I liked the songs in the CD version more than the ones they did on stage. Think your up for it umm... *Gaia looked at Ulvus*.... guuuuuy...?

"I guess that means I have to be Jordan," Cifero said, smiling widely. "Huh... I guess I could get one of my old... er... costumes out." The crat blushed gently and rubbed the back of his head. "I... to make a long story short, I sort of used to have a career in music."

Smiling, Clare gently led Tulip to the stairs. "I'm sure everything will be fine," she said. "No one here would try to hurt you on purpose..."

(Goodnight, Alka.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8&quot;)
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #17883 on: December 20, 2015, 08:41:56 PM »
"Oh, you did? That's so cool! Personally, I really want to make a career out of my music, although I haven't played that many shows yet... actually, I've only played on the street, once", Ulvus said, rubbing the back of his head.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #17884 on: December 20, 2015, 08:46:14 PM »
"I hope you won't be offended but I would rather perfer you didn't see the wound. It would be foolish to trust a stranger so readily, no matter how they may seem." He sighed and peered past Grunan at the trail of blood. "Ah I see. That is unfortunate. I will attend to that as soon as I can. How careless of me indeed... The name is Maxwell by the way."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #17885 on: December 20, 2015, 08:49:24 PM »
"I'm Gr~ Wait I just said that." Grunan replies, slightly embarrassed. "Are you sure though?" Grunan asks. Grunan sighs, "I will be honest, I just want something to do that is not Christmas." She states. "It's all anyone seems to care about this time of year."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17886 on: December 20, 2015, 08:54:40 PM »
"Oh, you did? That's so cool! Personally, I really want to make a career out of my music, although I haven't played that many shows yet... actually, I've only played on the street, once", Ulvus said, rubbing the back of his head.

(Technically speaking, this is a holiday party. As it turns out, we're celebrating all the Fall to December holidays.)

Cifero shrugged. "It's okay, but some of the costumes I had to wear were a bit too sexy for my liking," he said, rubbing the back of his head. "Also, my stage self was supposed to be a girl, something I can actually pull off." The crat blushed. "... It's okay, but frankly, I'm a little glad it's over. Japan's nice, but you come to miss traveling for the hell of it."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #17887 on: December 20, 2015, 08:59:05 PM »
"I'm absolutely certain. As for the matter of Christmas, I have always detested the celebration. All these festivals are merely distractions to those who have much better things to do." He paused again for just a moment. "I'm sure you'd agree. What you need is to find something to do. Whereas I unfortunately will have to put everything on hold for a short while, to let the wound heal properly."

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8&quot;)
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #17888 on: December 20, 2015, 09:00:43 PM »
Ulvus nodded, "hm, I understand... so you can pull off being a girl, huh?", he said, grinning a bit.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17889 on: December 20, 2015, 09:06:25 PM »
Ulvus nodded, "hm, I understand... so you can pull off being a girl, huh?", he said, grinning a bit.

Cifero made a few strange noises, then cleared his throat and smiled at Ulvus. "Very much so," the crat said in a distinctly feminine voice. "Besides this, I've always had a bit of a feminine form. I also got my ear, tongue, and belly button pierced to give the illusion a little more solidity."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #17890 on: December 20, 2015, 09:07:34 PM »
(Alright done playing. What is going on now?)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #17891 on: December 20, 2015, 09:07:48 PM »
"I can fix that." Grunan states. "Besides. It can't be that bad. I can't even identify where you injured yourself. You don't seem to favour either arm, or have a limp. And that scar on your face is old."

Grunan grins. "But apparently your too injured to do anything? That does not sound right."

"Your hiding something." Grunan states. "And your not a great liar."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17892 on: December 20, 2015, 09:09:13 PM »
(Still the same stuff. Cifero finished putting the lights on, and now he's chatting with Ulvus and Gaia about doing music. He'll be talking to Sierra soon enough.)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #17893 on: December 20, 2015, 09:13:14 PM »
Maxwell grinned back. "And you're very observant, too perceptive for your own good. Then again what do you expect from a snake? May I suggest that you wiggle back to where you came from and leave me be for the time being. I am a busy man." He made a shooing gesture and started to close the door.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #17894 on: December 20, 2015, 09:21:35 PM »
Grunan whispers a spell, and the door seems to jam, stuck in its half open position. "So... who's blood is it then? It certainly is not your own." She asks. Barely acknowledging his comments.