The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237521 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17850 on: December 20, 2015, 07:04:11 PM »
Clare shrugged, following Tulip out. "There might be... but don't worry," she said, smiling. "I'll be right there with you."

Cifero nodded "You can perform too, Ulvus," he said, taking off the last ornament and sighing, his face reddening a bit. "I... I guess I'll do something too." Turning back to Sierra, the crat handed her one end of a bunch of lights. "Please hold this for me," he said, beginning to wrap the lights around the tree.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8&quot;)
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #17851 on: December 20, 2015, 07:08:02 PM »
"Ok, great!", Ulvus said, with a smile on his face, as he sat up the last of the chairs.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #17852 on: December 20, 2015, 07:10:52 PM »
*Tulip smiled at Clare and nodded* Tulip: A-Alright~ I'll follow you. I don't exactly know these apartments too well.

*Gaia's ears perked up at the sound of "perform". She looked over at Cifero, somewhat relieved that she might have a stab at something to do* Gaia: I'm a singer. And I can both play the piano and violin. Not at the same time though. If there is going to be a performance, I'd like to volunteer my talents. If it's not too much to ask, that is.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17853 on: December 20, 2015, 07:12:01 PM »
Cifero was still decorating. "How are you doing on the chairs, by the way?" he asked. As Gaia spoke up, he looked over at her. "That would be great... um..." The crat blushed. "Sorry, I don't think we've met yet."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17854 on: December 20, 2015, 07:13:52 PM »
*Gaia stood and walked over to Cif, holding out a paw to shake* Gaia: My name is Gaia. What's your's?
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17855 on: December 20, 2015, 07:15:18 PM »
"Juuusst... done!", Ulvus said, as he sat up the last chair, looking up at the crat. He looked over at Gaia, as he heard her mention to perform, "hey, uhh... maybe we could perform together... if you want to?", he asked, pointing at himself and Gaia, as he spoke, "it could be nice with an extra instrument and voice", he added, smiling.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17856 on: December 20, 2015, 07:20:22 PM »
*Gaia stood and walked over to Cif, holding out a paw to shake* Gaia: My name is Gaia. What's your's?

"Um... Cifero," the crat replied, smiling widely and shaking Gaia's paw. "Nice to meet you, Gaia." He looked over at Ulvus. "I... I can perform too," he said, blushing. "Though it's been a while since I did last..."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #17857 on: December 20, 2015, 07:20:46 PM »
Xander grabbed a pillow and put it over his head. "Please dont let it be Christmas music. Please be anything but that."

Whilst everyone was hanging around in the living room Maxwell walked through the front door. Hood raised over his head, blood dripping from his sleeve. He was a little agitated, things hadn't gone quite the way he had wanted it to. It was fine however. He would be able to deal with it, of that he was certain. He quickly made his way to his apartment, leaving a trail of droplets of blood to the stairs.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #17858 on: December 20, 2015, 07:22:14 PM »
Clare shrugged, following Tulip out. "There might be... but don't worry," she said, smiling. "I'll be right there with you."

Cifero nodded "You can perform too, Ulvus," he said, taking off the last ornament and sighing, his face reddening a bit. "I... I guess I'll do something too." Turning back to Sierra, the crat handed her one end of a bunch of lights. "Please hold this for me," he said, beginning to wrap the lights around the tree.

Sierra held the lights for Cifero and watched how to decorate the tree.

(Just for reference...I sort of gave Sierra my organizational skills which are terrible IRL. When I decorate the tree it normally comes out an ugly mess, which is why I don't normally do it. :/)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17859 on: December 20, 2015, 07:23:24 PM »
*Gaia looked between Ulvus and Cif* Gaia: Well, if that's the case, we can be a trio. Now we need to decide what's going to be played. And who's doing what instrument.

Reference of Alka

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17860 on: December 20, 2015, 07:23:59 PM »
"Oh, you do?", Ulvus asked, looking over at Cif. "What do you play?", he then asked, smiling.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #17861 on: December 20, 2015, 07:25:10 PM »
Kro put his mask on, and lpaced down an envelope on the bed, so Vulki would see it. It explained that he was going to be gone for a little while... With that, he grabbed his knife and pistol, and went out to the balcony. Covering himself in smoke, he took flight, his smoke born wings larger and greater than usual. He didn't care if he was seen. He left, ascending to above the clouds.

For him, this would be a time of trial, but for everyone else.... Just normal week. He would return on Christmas.

If he was in a fit state to do so, though.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17862 on: December 20, 2015, 07:35:03 PM »
"Oh, you do?", Ulvus asked, looking over at Cif. "What do you play?", he then asked, smiling.

"One moment," Cifero said as he organized the tree's lights, which he had managed to evenly spread among the boughs. "Mmm... there." The crat turned back to Ulvus. "Well... I know how to play a few instruments," he said, blushing and rubbing the back of his head. "I can play the piano and most varieties of guitar. Oh, and the rock accordion. I... I also know how to sing and dance."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #17863 on: December 20, 2015, 07:37:54 PM »
(I am playing my Xbox 360 right now so my posts may be a bit slow.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17864 on: December 20, 2015, 07:38:08 PM »
Ulvus chuckled a bit, "well, it could also be a little fun with some dance, couldn't it?", he said, jokingly, "personally, I play the guitar and sing, so my options aren't that many", he added.