The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236929 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17700 on: December 16, 2015, 02:14:41 AM »
*Tulip jumped up and rushed to the door. Upon seeing Clare she bowed and smiled at her.* Tulip: Welcome back! How was visiting the angel, Clare?

(... Well, Angder's back, Cif's in his room with Kye and a koala, and digikind joined. Also, other stuff. I really only have time to read some stuff.)

Clare smiled and bowed back, closing the door with her tail. "It went just fine," she said, still holding the long top under her arm all folded up. "He was tired, so I didn't stay too long."

Cifero glanced over at the koala. "That's Fout," he said. "I sort of found him outside all beat up, and then brought him here to heal him." The crat rubbed his abdomen a little. "You know, I don't know if Daisy had the same problem, but healing magic kind of hurts.... Anyway, he's here because I was keeping the door locked to keep you safe..." As he said that, he heard the knock on the door. "... Stay here," he said, walking up to the door while pressing two fingers to his navel and drawing his knife. Slowly, the crat opened a portal, trying to see who was on the other side. (Cifero/Daisy is the only one who can really see the portals... unless someone is touching them.)

Cassy was lying on her belly on Setcho's bed, reading a book.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #17701 on: December 16, 2015, 02:26:39 AM »
*Tulip tilted her head* Tulip: What would an angel do to get tired? What do angels do in the sparetime anyway?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #17702 on: December 16, 2015, 02:30:41 AM »
(Hey I think one other feature of Ace should be that he can see portals and rifts between planes of existence. Otherwise he would have never escaped the dark tapestry.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17703 on: December 16, 2015, 02:35:37 AM »
Clare blushed. "He's a very recent angel," she said. "And... well, in this one's case, he's a psychiatrist... or a doctor of some sort..." The wolf rubbed the back of her head. "I can't quite remember. But he uses a scalpel pretty well."

(Of course, Lovecraftian creatures would be exempt from that rule.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17704 on: December 16, 2015, 03:29:01 AM »
*Tulip nodded* Tulip: O...k? That just confuses me a bit. Anyway, is there anything I can do for you?
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17705 on: December 16, 2015, 03:53:26 AM »
*Tulip nodded* Tulip: O...k? That just confuses me a bit. Anyway, is there anything I can do for you?

Clare cocked her head. "... Well, if you would allow it, I could teach you some things about the world," she said, rubbing the back of her skull. "You know... manners and stuff."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17706 on: December 16, 2015, 04:09:06 AM »
*Tulip shook her head* Tulip: No offence, but I don't have a need for a physical teacher. Not anymore at least. I can just look up everything I need to know. Unless I can't find it on the Internet. And by the given parameters of your speech, you've requested to do something for me. That doesn't answer my question. *Tulip smiled at Clare*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17707 on: December 16, 2015, 04:22:54 AM »
*Tulip shook her head* Tulip: No offence, but I don't have a need for a physical teacher. Not anymore at least. I can just look up everything I need to know. Unless I can't find it on the Internet. And by the given parameters of your speech, you've requested to do something for me. That doesn't answer my question. *Tulip smiled at Clare*

Clare blushed, even though Tulip probably didn't mean for it to sound that way. "Well... I can't really think of anything," she said, cocking an eyebrow. "I suppose.... Do you think you could help me clean up, please?" The room was a bit of a mess.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17708 on: December 16, 2015, 04:27:41 AM »
*Tulip nodded and began cleaning up the room. Good thing that she's part robot, because she's extremely efficient at it* Tulip: Any clothes that need washing can go onto the couch. I'll get them washed for you. Also, don't worry about vacuuming, dish washing and cleaning up your room. I can do that too. *Tulip smiled as she worked*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17709 on: December 16, 2015, 04:31:23 AM »
*Tulip nodded and began cleaning up the room. Good thing that she's part robot, because she's extremely efficient at it* Tulip: Any clothes that need washing can go onto the couch. I'll get them washed for you. Also, don't worry about vacuuming, dish washing and cleaning up your room. I can do that too. *Tulip smiled as she worked*

Clare nodded and put her dirty clothes on the couch, then began to sweep a little. "Um.... thank you," she said, rather stunned.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17710 on: December 16, 2015, 04:39:44 AM »
Tulip: No problem~. *Despite being nothing more than a housemaid at the moment, Tulip seemed pretty alright with doing all this for Clare. After she got done cleaning up the room, her right arm retracted into her, and her left arm grew to twice its size. Tulip stared blanky for a second* Downloading schematics for a "Dyson Animalpro" vacuum cleaner... Got it. *Tulip's left arm rippled and twisted, as the fur retracted into itself. After a few minutes of transforming, Tulip's arm turned into an entire vacuum cleaner, and she began vacuuming*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17711 on: December 16, 2015, 04:53:00 AM »
Tulip: No problem~. *Despite being nothing more than a housemaid at the moment, Tulip seemed pretty alright with doing all this for Clare. After she got done cleaning up the room, her right arm retracted into her, and her left arm grew to twice its size. Tulip stared blanky for a second* Downloading schematics for a "Dyson Animalpro" vacuum cleaner... Got it. *Tulip's left arm rippled and twisted, as the fur retracted into itself. After a few minutes of transforming, Tulip's arm turned into an entire vacuum cleaner, and she began vacuuming*

Clare stared for a few seconds, then put the broom away. "... Are you sure you don't need my help?" she asked.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17712 on: December 16, 2015, 04:56:45 AM »
Tulip: Well, no, I don't strictly need your help. But if you want to, I won't object. Just means the job will get done faster~ *Tulip continued to vacuum, the cleaner head shrinking and growing to make it easier to reach all the nooks and crannies*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17713 on: December 16, 2015, 05:03:45 AM »
Tulip: Well, no, I don't strictly need your help. But if you want to, I won't object. Just means the job will get done faster~ *Tulip continued to vacuum, the cleaner head shrinking and growing to make it easier to reach all the nooks and crannies*

Clare grinned and picked up the broom. "It sure will,"  she said, rubbing the back of her head.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17714 on: December 16, 2015, 05:12:07 AM »
*Tulip finished vacuuming the front room fairly quickly and her arm turned back into an arm, shrinking down to its normal size as Tulip's right arm grew outwards again.* Tulip: That should be the front room finished... Unless I missed a spot or something?

Reference of Alka