The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237624 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17115 on: December 08, 2015, 03:53:08 AM »
It take Sierra a few seconds to realize where she is who she was with.
"Oh Cif! I-I hope you don't mind. I though since we were dating it was ok to sleep here and..." Sierra mouth just kept making excuses as her face was bright red.

Ace walked into the living room.
"Who are you talking to clare?"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 04:02:54 AM by Talia Garrison »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17116 on: December 08, 2015, 03:56:41 AM »
Clare blushed gently and thought for a moment, then pulled her outer shirt off and offered it to Tulip. "Here," she said, smiling. "This is at least a start... I think I have some extra clothes that are about your size, as well..." Clare looked over at Ace as he entered. "... Classy?"

Cifero listened for a little bit, then moved closer to Sierra and gently kissed her nose, wrapping his arms around her bare waist. "It's fine, Sierra," he said, smiling gently.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #17117 on: December 08, 2015, 03:59:14 AM »
*Tulip stared blankly at the shirt for a moment before slowly reaching out to take it* Tulip: A-Are you umm s-sure...? *Tulip ignored Ace's presence, more focussing on Clare and the shirt*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #17118 on: December 08, 2015, 04:03:14 AM »
Clare grinned and nodded. "Definitely," she said, adjusting the almost exactly identical tank top underneath. "We'll have to get you some pants or something for your bottom half, though..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #17119 on: December 08, 2015, 04:10:38 AM »
Sierra went quiet as Cifero kissed her nose and slowly calmed down as he held her. 
"...ok." She smiled and went to hug Cifero.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17120 on: December 08, 2015, 04:13:25 AM »
*Tulip teared up slightly* Tulip: Kindness... Someone's actually being nice to me... Research notes indicate many ways to show gratitude... 'Hugging' seems nice... *Tulip lunged forward and put both her arms around Clare, hugging her* Thank you... Clare...
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17121 on: December 08, 2015, 04:16:33 AM »
Sierra went quiet as Cifero kissed her nose and slowly calmed down as he held her. 
"...ok." She smiled and went to hug Cifero.

Clare blushed a bit more and smiled, very gingerly hugging Tulip back. "I am glad to be of help, Tulip," she said, not sure what to say.

Cifero purred and let Sierra hug him, gently rubbing her lower back.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #17122 on: December 08, 2015, 04:20:06 AM »
Sierra wrapped her tail around them both...than realized she didn't have any pants on.
"...Uh not to ruin the mood but...maybe we should get dressed."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17123 on: December 08, 2015, 04:21:32 AM »
Sierra wrapped her tail around them both...than realized she didn't have any pants on.
"...Uh not to ruin the mood but...maybe we should get dressed."

Cifero blushed and nodded, looking down at his bare chest. There was a long scar running across it diagonally. "That would be a good plan," he said, smiling sheepishly at Sierra.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #17124 on: December 08, 2015, 04:25:21 AM »
Sierra got out of bed and found as pair of pants she had bought yesterday and put them on.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17125 on: December 08, 2015, 04:31:35 AM »
Sierra got out of bed and found as pair of pants she had bought yesterday and put them on.

Cifero picked out a clean cut-off tank top and slipped it on. "You know, Sierra," he said, "that look isn't that bad on you... Heck, it might have suited your original body as well..." The crat blushed. "If only once in a while."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17126 on: December 08, 2015, 04:35:16 AM »
*Tulip retracted the hug and smiled at the shirt* Tulip: I doubt I'll be able to repay her... and I don't even look like I can... but she still gave me the shirt... I seem to be learning more and more everyday by being here... I think I might stay a while longer. *She slipped herself straight into the shirt*

Reference of Alka

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #17127 on: December 08, 2015, 04:37:13 AM »
I pull out my earbuds and get up beginning my walk back to my room
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17128 on: December 08, 2015, 04:38:19 AM »
Clare grinned. "There... perfect fit," she said, swishing her tail. (Tulip is shorter than Clare, right?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #17129 on: December 08, 2015, 04:41:55 AM »
((Depends. Is Clare taller or shorter than 1.8m?))

*Tulip relaxed a little, and smiled at Clare. She quite obviously appreciated the act of kindness*

Reference of Alka