The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237592 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #17085 on: December 07, 2015, 11:24:23 PM »
"Kye doesn't hate you, I can tell you that much," the cat said. "She was only overwhelmed by emotion, and while what she did was the very wrong action to take, it was was not out of hatred. She still loves you, and deeply regrets her behavior."

"As for the issue with Setcho, remember that you did nothing wrong, nor did Kye. Even if one of you told him, it is likely his instability would have caused more trouble than it'd be worth. Do not blame yourself for what happened. Instead of running away from the problem, it is best to try to work it out the best you can."
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:26:52 PM by Evna ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #17086 on: December 07, 2015, 11:29:45 PM »
"Cat? get the **censor** out of my head." Angder states. "I know I want Kye back, but its NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I am not going to become a creepy ass stalker who just chases his imaginary... OH what the heck I am literally talking to an imaginary cat. Shoo." Angder states, looking away from Chopper.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #17087 on: December 07, 2015, 11:41:59 PM »
The cat paused for a moment. "I cannot force you to do what I say; I've only come to help, to let you know that Kye still loves you, that she and the rest of the community care about you and wish you return home."

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #17088 on: December 07, 2015, 11:44:52 PM »
I look around after getting the cake out of my fur and close the fridge, turning I look for the others.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #17089 on: December 07, 2015, 11:47:04 PM »
"If thats really true..." Angder stammers."Then she will come here... I don't need to go back" Angder sighs. "Maybe your right... but... even then... should I? After what I made her? He... he was already dead, when she tore him apart. The old owner of this place. When I looked, Kye was covered in blood... I... I don't think she was like that before she met me..."

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #17090 on: December 07, 2015, 11:48:07 PM »
Ben walked to his apartment his olive drab duffle bag handing from my shoulder. I look at a few of the doors and locate my own door, "I believe this is the one", I dig a key out of my door and put it I the lock turning it. I open the door and take a few steps in before I drop the bag to the floor, "This will do."
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #17091 on: December 07, 2015, 11:55:21 PM »
"I highly doubt it had anything to do with you," the cat replied to Angder. "It was her own festering urge for revenge. Such emotions are difficult for nearly anyone to hold back, given the circumstance."
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:57:55 PM by Evna ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #17092 on: December 07, 2015, 11:57:45 PM »
Angder nods. "I guess you are right... I just gave her the strength to do it... I'm still staying though. If Kye wants to talk to me, she will have to head here." Angder states. "I am not going to force a confrontation"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #17093 on: December 08, 2015, 12:01:43 AM »
The cat nodded. "If that is what you wish, Angder. Thank you for listening. I wish you the best."
She began to turn and take her leave.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #17094 on: December 08, 2015, 12:03:17 AM »
Angder sits down, lost in thought.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #17095 on: December 08, 2015, 12:07:43 AM »
Geoff was in the garden area, eating a piece of birthday cake when he noticed an unfamiliar guy walk in and head straight into a vacant apartment. No questioning, no chit-chat. Geoff was happy about that. He wasn't in the mood to talk at the moment.

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
« Reply #17096 on: December 08, 2015, 12:17:54 AM »
I sit down on my bed for a few minuets quickly unpacking my clothes, setting them into the drawers of my dresser. After I'm done unpacking I stand up from the bed and close the for behind me locking it, "I could get used to this place."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 12:20:34 AM by Ben »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #17097 on: December 08, 2015, 12:57:37 AM »
Ace comes back to the apartments after spending the night at the hospital. He was still shaken up by the whole experience but the doctors had made sure he didn't die. However he was told to never eat anything with sugar.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #17098 on: December 08, 2015, 02:18:03 AM »
*Tulip carefully stood up* Tulip: I need to get out of here, fast...

*Alka continued to watch over Ace* Alka: We just need to wait for the ambulance to arrive at this point. And hope that the supply of adrenaline in his system now will keep him breathing

(Wow... Ace is pretty ****ed then, considering that everything has some form of sugar. :P Perhaps some wild edible plant dishes?)

Cassy slept gently in Setcho's arms, her brain trying to come up with a way to fix things. I... I must comfort Setcho when I wake... up...

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Cassy slowly blinked awake.

Cifero kept a silent vigil at his bed, watching over Kye. Eventually, he fell asleep beside her.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Cifero was still asleep beside Kye.

Clare nodded to Alka, then turned and walked right into Tulip. "What... Oh!" she said. "Is that you?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
« Reply #17099 on: December 08, 2015, 02:22:02 AM »
I go and sit on a vacant bench before I reach into my pocket and pull out ear buds. I plug them into my music player and turn up the volume of the music just to the point they can be heard slightly from others in close proximity to myself