The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237001 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #16200 on: December 02, 2015, 02:11:19 AM »
"No I'm a kitsune, anthro foxes who can turn ferals and have power based on how many tales we have." Kammy said looking back up at Tulip.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #16201 on: December 02, 2015, 02:31:12 AM »
*Tulip began making logs under "Kitsune"* Tulip: A-Alright... You have two tails, so does that mean you're powerful...?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #16202 on: December 02, 2015, 04:21:57 AM »
"Well yes but that is because I'm also a vampire lord. As a kitsune I can only manage minor enchantment magic. If I had 3 or 5 I would have moderate power, 6-7 I would be high power, 8-9 I might as well be a God."

Post Merge: December 02, 2015, 04:56:53 AM
(Going to bed. Good night.)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 04:56:53 AM by Talia Garrison, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #16203 on: December 02, 2015, 05:03:03 AM »
*Alka laughed and smiled at Clare* Alka: I thought you'd like a bit of flirting

*Tulip nervously took Ace's paw* Tulip: O-Ok. I'm going to take you to the kitchen... I'd like some food...

((I hope Cif isn't referring to Tulip. She's not sensable, unless Cif can pick up on machinery in distress too :P ))

(He's picking up on the hospital situation, more likely. This will probably be my last post for the evening, I need sleep. THAT WAS FROM LAST NIGHT, I AM SO SORRY.)

(Also,

Cifero tucked his hands in his pockets as he walked, somehow not bothered by the chill winds. "Nice weather, isn't it?" he murmured.

The wolf slowly reached out and wrapped her arms around Alka, murring happily. "I can't say I'm against it," she said, licking Alka's cheek.

Cassy walked over to Kye and gently sat down on the bed beside her. "... I apologize for not stopping him," she said solemnly. "His anger came too fast." The crat girl looked between Kye and Setcho, playing with the ring on her left hand.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #16204 on: December 02, 2015, 05:04:49 AM »
*Tulip was taking all this down as mental notes* Tulip: Researching "Vampire". Auto adding information to database *Tulip nodded and continued to strike Kammy's fur*

*Alka smiled and kissed Clare's cheek, hugging her back* Alka: Did you enjoy your dinner?
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #16205 on: December 02, 2015, 05:13:42 AM »
*Tulip was taking all this down as mental notes* Tulip: Researching "Vampire". Auto adding information to database *Tulip nodded and continued to strike Kammy's fur*

*Alka smiled and kissed Clare's cheek, hugging her back* Alka: Did you enjoy your dinner?

Clare nodded slowly. "It probably would've tasted better if I had a higher alcohol tolerance," she said, grinning. "But what I could taste of it was great..." Taking a deep breath in, the wolf stretched hugely, her shirt riding up to her solar plexus. "Heh... I guess this shirt's a bit small, huh?" she said, blushing a bit.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #16206 on: December 02, 2015, 05:19:08 AM »
*Alka chuckled a bit* Alka: Yeah. We can go clothes shopping later if you want. For now, let's get comfortable, eh? *Alka smiled and cuddled up to Clare*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16207 on: December 02, 2015, 05:28:26 AM »
*Alka chuckled a bit* Alka: Yeah. We can go clothes shopping later if you want. For now, let's get comfortable, eh? *Alka smiled and cuddled up to Clare*

Clare blushed deeply and grinned at Alka. "Sure... though do you think you could take your shirt off, please?" she asked, tugging at his shirt collar.

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8&quot;)
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! &lt;Open!&gt; [PM application only]
« Reply #16208 on: December 02, 2015, 05:30:52 AM »
Arcizo noticed Grunan walk into the living room. "Hey, shall we see what everyone else is doing? You know... to lighten the mood." He stated to Ulvus, trying to smile.

"Yeah, let's do that", Ulvus replied, trying to smile himself, as he slowly got up.

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #16209 on: December 02, 2015, 05:32:55 AM »
*Alka blushed and nodded, sitting up for a second to take his shirt off, throwing it away* Alka: Better?

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #16210 on: December 02, 2015, 05:36:06 AM »
*Alka blushed and nodded, sitting up for a second to take his shirt off, throwing it away* Alka: Better?

Clare grinned, her eyes at half-mast. "Perfect," she said, gently reaching out and wrapping her arms around Alka's waist. "... You look great, by the way."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #16211 on: December 02, 2015, 05:42:29 AM »
*Alka scoffed at her comment* Alka: Why thank you. *Alka lay back down beside her and put his arms around her back* So, Angel, got anything you want to do?

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #16212 on: December 02, 2015, 09:40:38 AM »
-Kye

"Hes not a bad person...hes just been through alot...i cant imagine what he'd be like if he didnt have you" Looking up at cassy.

-Vulki

Smiled and kro and ran over to him, hugging him tight. "I missed you"

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #16213 on: December 02, 2015, 02:36:56 PM »
Kro hugged Vulki, smiling widely.
"Hey! Nice to see you too, Vulki. I'm... Sorry about how I was beforehand. "
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #16214 on: December 02, 2015, 02:41:38 PM »
Grunan opens their eyes... feeling fairly rested. They glance around to see who is still in the room.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.