The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237378 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #15945 on: November 29, 2015, 10:49:38 PM »
(Sure.)

"Angder! What happened!" Kammy said rushing up to Angder and Kye. Ace smelled blood and licked his lips.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: happi
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! &lt;Open!&gt; [PM application only]
« Reply #15946 on: November 29, 2015, 10:53:24 PM »
Arcizo was unresponsive.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15947 on: November 29, 2015, 10:54:51 PM »
Clare smiled. "Great... though I might need some..." The wolf blushed. "... Some help."

Cifero looked at the mall across the parking lot. "Well, there it is," he said, smiling at Sierra. "... what did you guys have for shops back in your time?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #15948 on: November 29, 2015, 10:57:23 PM »
*Alka blushed darkly as he used a paw to slowly open the window, resting Clare on the arm. He eased them both in, dropping her on the bed* Alka: H-Help?
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15949 on: November 29, 2015, 11:04:53 PM »
"There were markets where you could buy a variety of goods. Though the selection of items doesn't even compare to what there is today." Sierra said we started to walk towards the front door.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #15950 on: November 29, 2015, 11:07:36 PM »
".... Dress me," Clare said, blushing gently. "I've got underwear and a bra, but... the other clothes.... I'll need help." She smiled sheepishly.

"Neat," Cifero said. "Well... this is like a market, wouldn't you think?" The crat carefully pushed the door open for Sierra.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #15951 on: November 29, 2015, 11:16:11 PM »
-Kye

Holds her wound, limping along side angder staying quiet.

-Setcho

"I love you" Purring deeply.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15952 on: November 29, 2015, 11:17:58 PM »
"I love you too," Cassy said, also purring and kissing him deeply.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15953 on: November 29, 2015, 11:25:13 PM »
"I guess but a lot bigger." Sierra walks inside and headed to the closet women's clothes store.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #15954 on: November 29, 2015, 11:27:40 PM »
Angder finds himself leaning on Kye. When he reaches the path. He glances over to Kye. "I think... hospital." He says slowly. "for both of us..."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15955 on: November 29, 2015, 11:30:06 PM »
"I guess but a lot bigger." Sierra walks inside and headed to the closet women's clothes store.

Cifero followed her into the store. "Hmm... This place is good," he said, smiling. "I buy a lot of my shirts here... it's not too fancy, either."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #15956 on: November 29, 2015, 11:33:12 PM »
*Alka nodded and went to grab her spare cloths* Alka: A-Alright. I understand. *He was blushing quite a lot*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15957 on: November 29, 2015, 11:50:03 PM »
"I don't even now where to start...wait you do what?" Sierra says looking awkwardly at Cicero.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #15958 on: November 30, 2015, 12:04:16 AM »
Geoff had met with Jackson about the elevator.

"Yup, think I found the problem," the otter told him. "I'm afraid it'll cost more than the first fix-up."

"Ehh, I'm not surprised..." Geoff sighed. "It's not a big deal right now, I guess. The basement damage needs to get repaired first, then we'll try to sort that out..."

Geoff was starting to wonder if it was even worth it.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15959 on: November 30, 2015, 12:08:47 AM »
Clare nodded and smiled. "So... let's go inside then," she said.

Cifero blushed darkly and grinned, rubbing the back of his head. "... Uh... They have... really good prices...?" The crat swallowed awkwardly. "Let's just... get you some clothes."