The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 230345 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #15600 on: November 28, 2015, 04:22:25 AM »
Cifero held out his arm. "... I used to date one," he asked. "They healed me a couple times, but I don't think it was permanent or anything."

Clare dipped a strawberry in chocolate. "Another water as well, please," she said, smiling.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #15601 on: November 28, 2015, 04:30:10 AM »
"Ok good I don't want to poison her." One of Sierra fingers flipped open to reveal a syringe. "Don't worry I clean my equipment." She said as she began to draw blood. Kammy was to busy gnawing on Sierra to notice.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #15602 on: November 28, 2015, 04:31:10 AM »
*The spider nodded, smiled and walked off*

*Alka decided to go for the cake instead, grabbing his desert fork and gently slicing through the cake, letting the inside pour out* Alka: Going to enjoy this a lot. *Alka smiled and lifted a small piece of the cake into his mouth and chewing on it slowly, his ears twitching slightly*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #15603 on: November 28, 2015, 04:33:43 AM »
Clare stared at Alka's cake for a moment, then picked up her own fork and delicately cut into her cake. "... How do they do that?" she asked quietly and rhetorically, carefully spearing a small piece of white chocolate-covered milk chocolate cake and putting it in her mouth.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #15604 on: November 28, 2015, 04:38:58 AM »
*Alka took a slice of banana and dipped in the dark chocolate before pulling it into her mouth* Alka: It's been ages since I've eaten something like this! It's sooooo goooood
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15605 on: November 28, 2015, 04:41:34 AM »
"Kammy, drink some blood." Sierra said  and seeing the full syringe Kammy held her mouth open while Sierra sprayed it in her mouth.
"Better" Sierra asked
"Better." Kammy said.

(Your not you when your hungry.  XP)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15606 on: November 28, 2015, 04:51:00 AM »
( *slow facepalm*  X3  oh gosh....)

Clare blushed as Alka put the piece of banana in her mouth, but ate it anyhow. Grinning widely, she returned the favor, feeding Alka the chocolate-dipped strawberry.

Cifero watched, gently holding his arm.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15607 on: November 28, 2015, 04:59:46 AM »
((I was meant to say "his mouth" but this seems more romantic  X3))

*Alka chewed on the strawberry and smiled. He swallowed after he was sure he couldn't get anything more after it* Alka: I don't think I could've asked for a better desert~

*The spider came with the drinks they had asked for. She placed Alka's wine down and then poured some water into Clare's cup, not realising that the cup has had wine it is. She seemed a bit rushed as she walked off immediately after to go back to the kitchen*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15608 on: November 28, 2015, 05:01:17 AM »
Clare smiled. "Mm... me neither," she said, drinking some water.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15609 on: November 28, 2015, 05:03:11 AM »
*Alka took another bite of his cake before his eyes widened* Alka: Wait... Didn't I pour wine in that cup earlier?

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15610 on: November 28, 2015, 05:07:14 AM »
(... How drunk should Clare be getting here? o-o)

Clare kept eating her cake normally for a long while.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15611 on: November 28, 2015, 05:13:50 AM »
((As drunk as the rules allow I guess. It just depends on her alcohol tollerance, but if she has 0, we can just put her to borderline losing control? ))

*Alka followed suit and they eventually both finished their deserts* Alka: Alright, that's everything finished. I've already payed so, we can leave whenever you want to dear

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15612 on: November 28, 2015, 05:18:17 AM »

Clare smiled loosely, having made it through dessert without losing her composure or acting inappropriate. "Mm... Alright, then," she said, slowly getting to her feet. "This was really nice, Alka..." She stumbled a little, but regained her footing. "... We should probably get home now. I'm pretty knackered, I think."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15613 on: November 28, 2015, 05:19:52 AM »
(I couldn't resist.  ^_^)

Kammy now having blood in her system went back to being depressed.
"What happened Kammy?" Sierra asked.
"Bradley showed up..." Kammy muttered.
"He's alive?" Sierra sounded shocked.
"Yeah...but he stabbed me through the heart in more ways than one." Kammy said.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15614 on: November 28, 2015, 05:22:07 AM »
*Alka stood and smiled slightly* Alka: Alright. Let's head home then. *Alka walked over to Clare put an arm around her back* After you

Reference of Alka