The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 230444 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #15570 on: November 28, 2015, 01:47:17 AM »
Xander shrugged. "But you can do magic. I can't do that stuff. Surely that's pretty interesting. That's like, something I didn't even believe in yet it's suddenly real and you can do it. Surely that must be of some worth. As I ever do is steal stuff, be snarky and hit people or things. Not much going on there. I don't even do that lately. Just sit on my ass."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 01:51:21 AM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #15571 on: November 28, 2015, 01:53:56 AM »
Grunan's eyes narrow. "Your a thief?"

"I mean the rest sounds kinda like Angder on a bad day, so not a problem for me."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #15572 on: November 28, 2015, 01:54:42 AM »
"I don't know...I do like you but it's kind of weird knowing that my friend Daisy pops up when you die. Though we could still give...whatever this is a shot." Sierra said twiddling her thumbs.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #15573 on: November 28, 2015, 01:58:24 AM »
Xander made the "so-so" type of gesture with his hand. "Sort of. I mean, I used to be. Used to do the works, ran with a group. We took from people, hurt people, killed people. It used to just be we took but then it devolved and everything got bad as it escalated." He paused for a moment. "Got away from that a while ago for the most part. So what about Angder? He's pretty violent then?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #15574 on: November 28, 2015, 02:01:56 AM »
"He... has a lot more violence within him than he lets on. Honestly... I hoped he would calm slightly when he found a girlfriend. Well. Honestly I worry he is... hes a time bomb. Always has been. if your lucky he can channel his rage when he snaps into something useful. otherwise..." Grunan swallows "He has hurt good people by accident. while trying to do the right thing. I have to, but unlike me, he never admits to it."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15575 on: November 28, 2015, 02:03:39 AM »
*Alka nodded and swallowed* Alka: I guess so. *Alka continued eating his food, very happy, occasionally sipping at his water*

Clare swallowed and continued eating as well, remembering to chew before swallowing and maintaining mostly proper composure despite her drunk state.

The crat boy's blush deepened as he really thought about it. "Well... I'm not sure yet," he said, looking into Sierra's eyes. "Do you know how we find that sort of stuff out...?"

Cifero nodded slowly. "Well... okay," he said, smiling sheepishly. "If you're willing to try, then so am I."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #15576 on: November 28, 2015, 02:05:19 AM »
*The two eventually had finished their meals, and Alka wiped his maw afterwards with the provided cloth* Alka: Simply delicious...~
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #15577 on: November 28, 2015, 02:10:19 AM »
Xander chuckled a little. "Why does that sound familiar? Well it sounds like you typically have it handled. You seem like a capable guy." He paused for a while. "So... I get why you helped me just now. Mostly for your benefit, which I can respect. So what's the deal with helping me with my father a little while back? What did you gain there?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #15578 on: November 28, 2015, 02:11:16 AM »
*The two eventually had finished their meals, and Alka wiped his maw afterwards with the provided cloth* Alka: Simply delicious...~

Clare wiped her mouth and took another drink of water, restraining herself from licking the plate. "You said it, Master," she said, grinning at Alka.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #15579 on: November 28, 2015, 02:12:30 AM »
*Alka smiled, blushing slightly* Alka: Desert should be on its way, Angel
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #15580 on: November 28, 2015, 02:17:08 AM »
"Actually I am not a g~ Wait, Father? oh of course. I had almost forgotten. I was not helping you. I was helping your father." Grunan states "He asked to see you, so I arranged it. I actually advised against it."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 02:19:10 AM by Angder »

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #15581 on: November 28, 2015, 02:18:19 AM »
*Alka nodded and swallowed* Alka: I guess so. *Alka continued eating his food, very happy, occasionally sipping at his water*

Clare swallowed and continued eating as well, remembering to chew before swallowing and maintaining mostly proper composure despite her drunk state.

The crat boy's blush deepened as he really thought about it. "Well... I'm not sure yet," he said, looking into Sierra's eyes. "Do you know how we find that sort of stuff out...?"

Cifero nodded slowly. "Well... okay," he said, smiling sheepishly. "If you're willing to try, then so am I."

"Sure...how bad could it be?" Sierra said forgetting where they were heading.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15582 on: November 28, 2015, 02:20:41 AM »
*Alka smiled, blushing slightly* Alka: Desert should be on its way, Angel

"Awesome," Clare said, leaning back in her chair a bit.

Cifero nodded and smiled. "Yeah... Let's try it," he said. "But first, we should probably check on everyone like we meant to."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #15583 on: November 28, 2015, 02:22:27 AM »
Xandr nods. "Well I appreciiate that either way. Seriousl- Wait what was that at the start of your sentence?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #15584 on: November 28, 2015, 02:25:18 AM »
Geoff scratched the side of his neck as he munched on some cookies in the clan's kitchen. Holden was pacing around, trying to keep himself together.

"... But, yeah, I had no choice but to... You know..."

"Yeah. I can't imagine..."

Holden plucked up a cookie. "... It's just... what I have to deal with, being a freak, I guess..."

"Mhm... Well... you know you're not a freak," Geoff replied. "just different."

Holden huffed with mild amusement as he nibbled on the cookie. "Yeah. Different. Just like everyone else... But I don't think I'll ever be able to wash that off. So many years I've done this work, tried to do good in this world, and it still haunts me... I've wanted to apologize to her... to ease my mind... No mediums have been able to contact her. We kept trying, but I'm afraid I'm only upsetting her more."

Geoff listened thoughtfully, eyes resting on the floor. Holden's gaze joined his, then they both happened to look up at each other.
Holden smiled softly. "Thank you for listening, man. Sorry for blubbering so much."

"Nah, it's totally fine. You needed a good vent."

Holden sighed. "Yeah, I did... And now I can prepare for this necromancer. I'll happily turn that jackass into dust myself if I could... That poor girl... Kammy, right? Make sure she heals okay. In both senses. I may stop by if I find the time."