The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237575 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #15270 on: November 27, 2015, 03:07:13 AM »
*Alka blushed a tiny bit in return* Alka: Thanks... I could easily say the same thing about you.

Clare chuckled more and grinned. "Thanks," she said, shakily drinking some water. "H... Hey, does alcohol affect you now that you're an angel at all? Because one of us is going to have to... to drive, and I'm pretty sure I'm drunk."

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #15271 on: November 27, 2015, 03:09:35 AM »
*Alka tilted his head slightly* Alka: She's one hell of a light weight... *He shrugged* I'm not sure. I'm usually pretty alcohol tolerant, so I'll be good to drive either way.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #15272 on: November 27, 2015, 03:16:41 AM »
(.... Okay, what the literal ****. o-o )

Cifero cocked an eyebrow at Sierra. "Um... Are those clothes okay, then?" he asked, motioning to the pair of men's shorts and the cut-off t-shirt which, unbeknownst to him, had the word "FOXY" printed on the chest.

Cassy smiled. "Careful now, they're still hot," she said, putting the next batch in.

Clare chuckled again and looked at Alka, blushing a little. "You're really cute, you know that?"

(What?)
"They look fine." Sierra said not seeing the phrase "FOXY" on the front.
Sierra took the clothes and a sigh of disappointment could be heard through the door. She came out wearing the clothes but her face looking very red.
"I know I am a Fox...but this phrase is a little much."
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 03:20:08 AM by Talia Garrison »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #15273 on: November 27, 2015, 03:20:53 AM »
(.... Okay, what the literal ****. o-o )

Cifero cocked an eyebrow at Sierra. "Um... Are those clothes okay, then?" he asked, motioning to the pair of men's shorts and the cut-off t-shirt which, unbeknownst to him, had the word "FOXY" printed on the chest.

Cassy smiled. "Careful now, they're still hot," she said, putting the next batch in.

Clare chuckled again and looked at Alka, blushing a little. "You're really cute, you know that?"

(What?)

Sierra took the clothes and a sigh of disappointment could be heard through the door. She came out wearing the clothes but her face looking very red.
"I know I am a Fox...but this phrase is a little much."

Clare nodded. "Good... good," she said, leaning on the table a bit. "... This is the first time I've ever had alcohol."

Cifero raised his eyebrows and blushed a little. "Oh... Sorry, I didn't notice," he said, looking back at the drawer he picked the clothes from. "I could find you a plain one if you'd prefer that...?" The crat looked back at Sierra questioningly. 
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15274 on: November 27, 2015, 03:27:45 AM »
"...*sigh* it's fine, beggers can't be choosers. Anyway I heard fighting outside, but it's seems to have calmed down. We should go see what happened."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15275 on: November 27, 2015, 03:45:48 AM »
Cifero opened his mouth, then closed it and nodded, drawing his huge knife. "Let's go then," he said, walking over to the door. "Hey, um... How did you make yourself furry like that?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15276 on: November 27, 2015, 04:02:39 AM »
"...what do you mean?" Sierra asked as she was a little confused by the question.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15277 on: November 27, 2015, 04:08:48 AM »
Cifero walked up to Sierra. "You know... you're kind of an android an all, so... how do you get all this fur?" he said, poking her stomach. "I mean... You weren't like that when I finished fixing you..." (I'm doing this on the assumption that Sierra did the fur-molding thing when she woke up.)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #15278 on: November 27, 2015, 04:10:11 AM »
*Alka nodded and smiled as he saw the same spider coming with their main course* Alka: Alright, here comes the main."

*The spider approached with two plates. Each plate looked identical. The most notable feature was the eye fillet in the middle. The meat was cooked rare, with a peppercorn and red-wine jus. On one side was a mixture of broccoli, spinach and asparagus, all boiled. On the other side, were steak fries which had been peppered and dusted off with a small amount of paprika salt. She set the two plates on the table before bowing* Waiter: Enjoy your meal. *She smiled and left*

Alka: That looks delicious...~

(if you don't know, alcohol doesn't intoxicate people once it's been cooked)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15279 on: November 27, 2015, 04:16:51 AM »
Sierra winced a little at the poke as the skin under her fur did have artificial nerves in it. "My brief case has a mode that repairs synthetic skin and fur. It's uses a highly advanced scanner that even I don't fully understand to regenerate my damaged skin."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15280 on: November 27, 2015, 04:50:13 AM »
Cifero nodded, noticing Sierra's wince. "... Sorry. But that is rather neat," he asked, rubbing the back of his head. "Is it thorough?"

Clare took a long drink of water, then looked at her food. "... I can agree with you there," she said, smiling widely.

(I know. Don't worry. XD)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15281 on: November 27, 2015, 04:52:56 AM »
((Just making sure  :) ))

*Alka took the provided steak knife and a fork. He decided to leave trying the meat till last, and got a steak chip on his fork. He put the chip straight into his mouth and began chewing, smiling at Clare*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15282 on: November 27, 2015, 05:47:00 AM »
((Just making sure  :) ))

*Alka took the provided steak knife and a fork. He decided to leave trying the meat till last, and got a steak chip on his fork. He put the chip straight into his mouth and began chewing, smiling at Clare*

Finding that a good idea, Clare followed suit, giggling and chewing happily on the chip.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15283 on: November 27, 2015, 06:09:12 AM »
*Alka was feeling really happy with himself* Alka: Yes! She looks like she's enjoying herself. Awww... she's cute when she's happy *Alka chuckles and he lifted a piece of broccoli into his mouth*

Reference of Alka

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #15284 on: November 27, 2015, 07:11:34 AM »
Kro awoke,  yawning lightly. He briefly opened his eyes, but seeing that Vulki had her wings around him, he didn't move. He didn't wish to wake her up, so he bowed his head again, and watched his world, who he was held by. He thought she looked cute, but telling her would probably just make him embarrassed like usual. He stayed there, unmoving, almost slipping into a daydream.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG