The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237299 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #15060 on: November 26, 2015, 02:37:09 AM »
"So long as it's not some evil pact i am fine with that." Kammy shakes Rhosyn's hand.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #15061 on: November 26, 2015, 04:05:20 AM »
(I'm finally back! Now what's going on?)

(Actually, Cifero fixed Sierra pages ago. o-o Welcome back, by the way. That was quite the absence.)

Cassy had finished one batch of cookies and was in the midst of making another.

Clare cocked an eyebrow, a coy smile coming to her lips. "I'm a Nephilim, sweetheart, not a vampire," she said, swishing her tail and giving Alka an impish look.

Cifero waited for Animus's reply, wondering if Sierra had finally woken up or not.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15062 on: November 26, 2015, 04:13:00 AM »
(I know I hated it the whole time.  D:)

Sierra finally wakes ups after being in a weird a coma like state.

"Ugh...how long was I out."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #15063 on: November 26, 2015, 04:19:10 AM »
The clock on Daisy's wall ticked softly, and a nearby calendar showed that it had been a while since Sierra had fallen asleep.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15064 on: November 26, 2015, 04:25:03 AM »
"What has happened while I was asleep?" Sierra starts to get up.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15065 on: November 26, 2015, 04:26:29 AM »
Cifero appears to be talking to someone outside in the hallway.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15066 on: November 26, 2015, 04:32:31 AM »
Sierra went to the door and opened it.

(Did you give her clothes, because i'm pretty sure her's got pretty screwed up?)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #15067 on: November 26, 2015, 04:37:18 AM »
*Alka raised his paws and chuckled* Alka: Hey, some people don't like the taste of garlic.

*A waiter, a female spider, comes with two small trays. On one tray, the drinks the two had ordered as well as the extra cups and the tap water and on the other was a bowl of garlic bread* Waiter: Alright, a glass of wine... *she sets the glass of wine down in front of Alka*, one Dr. Pepper mock-tail... *she sets the mock-tail in front of Clare*, and garlic bread. *She sets the garlic bread in between them. Afterwards she sets the tap water down on the table as well as two extra cups, before walking off to serve someone else*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15068 on: November 26, 2015, 04:41:14 AM »
(.... OH CRAP.  :|  Yeah... she... I didn't remember to do that. If you ask Cifero, he could probably get some stuff for you.)

Cifero was in the hallway, talking to Ani.

Clare chuckled. "I know," she said, leaning forward and kissing Alka's nose. She watched quietly as the waitress brought things over, thanking the spider as she left. The wolf looked at the mocktail. "... You're certain this isn't alcoholic?" she asked, staring.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #15069 on: November 26, 2015, 04:44:46 AM »
*Alka swirled his wine around in it's glass, smiling at the glistening purple* Alka: It shouldn't be. Cock-tails are the ones with alcohol in them. Mock-tails usually just use fruits and stuff. Of course, you could probably ask them to spike your drink, if you really want to. *Alka took a sip of the wine, letting it sit in his mouth for a while before swallowing it*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15070 on: November 26, 2015, 04:49:22 AM »
*Alka swirled his wine around in it's glass, smiling at the glistening purple* Alka: It shouldn't be. Cock-tails are the ones with alcohol in them. Mock-tails usually just use fruits and stuff. Of course, you could probably ask them to spike your drink, if you really want to. *Alka took a sip of the wine, letting it sit in his mouth for a while before swallowing it*

Clare shrugged. "Maybe later," she said, gently swirling the mocktail to get a better sense of the scent. "I'm not sure what I would be like on alcohol."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #15071 on: November 26, 2015, 04:51:10 AM »
As Sierra opens the door she realizes her situation and keeps the door only slightly open to peak her face.
"...umm Cicero was it? I am finally awake but...I don't appear to be decent."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15072 on: November 26, 2015, 04:53:23 AM »
*Alka smiled* Alka: I dunno.... Beautiful maybe? *Alka chuckled and grabbed one slice of the garlic bread*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #15073 on: November 26, 2015, 04:57:37 AM »
As Sierra opens the door she realizes her situation and keeps the door only slightly open to peak her face.
"...umm Cicero was it? I am finally awake but...I don't appear to be decent."

Clare blushed gently, then sighed, sipped her mocktail once, then took one of the empty glasses. "... Could I please try a small taste of your wine?" she asked.

Cifero looked over his shoulder and blushed lightly. "Oh, right... Sorry, madam..." He looked back at Ani. "Please hold on just a second... I have to help my friend out," he said, going into Daisy's room. "... Also, Cifero. My name is Cifero."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #15074 on: November 26, 2015, 05:00:15 AM »
*Alka smiled and nodded, pouring a small amount of the wine into her spare cup* Alka: This one is actually surprisingly sweet. You might like it. If you want to, dilute it a bit with the tap water. Makes it easier to handle. *Alka poked his tongue out and took another sip*

Reference of Alka