The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237595 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #14475 on: November 21, 2015, 04:43:20 PM »
Geoff looked down at Reyela. "Y-yeah... She fought off a...n evil anomaly to save her mum. At six months old, no less. I wasn't even aware of my abilities at that age..."
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 04:45:02 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #14476 on: November 21, 2015, 04:50:10 PM »
"You must be aware of course, her mother is unlikely to survive. She is in hospital right now... even if she survives, she is in no state to raise a child..."

"Morgath wants her." The Crow and the fox look straight at Geoff. Watching his every move.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #14477 on: November 21, 2015, 04:55:10 PM »
Geoff looked up at the fox in surprise for a moment. "Oh... W-well, if Talia doesn't recover, I can adopt her. It won't be a problem at all."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14478 on: November 21, 2015, 05:04:28 PM »
*Alka drove up to a car park which is pretty much surrounded by a thin layer of trees* Alka: Alright, here we are. *Alka parked the car. There were a few cards there already. All expensive looking*

(Um... okay... Though at the moment, it's a little early to tell what's going to happen.)

Clare unbuckled her seatbelt. "There sure are a lot of well-off people here, from the looks of it," she said, smiling at Alka.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #14479 on: November 21, 2015, 05:05:18 PM »
((Im back! Sorry ive been gone, should be here for now on. Also i've fully caught up on whats happened))

-setcho

Was wide awake, his eyes blood shot and his mane messy. He had spent the last few weeks sorting out paperwork and phone calls, not to mention the invitations he still had to write. He cuddles cassy tight, as she slept upon him knowing that all the trouble would be worth it.

-Kye

Returned to the apartment, battered and bruised. She had been out chasing demons with angder, however she needed a brake before she got hurt. She put her sword away and looked for Daisy to see how she was.

-Vulki

Was no where to be seen, she had been missing for a while now leaving no trace behind.
((Just to make sure, im keeping Vulki))

*boop* :3

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #14480 on: November 21, 2015, 05:05:37 PM »
Kro paced around the treehouse.
"Dammit, dammit... What if... Or... I.."
He was too busy stressing himself to notice much else.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #14481 on: November 21, 2015, 05:06:27 PM »
"No." The fox states. "I don't think you understand. With us she will become a true prodigy. A master of science, and magic, a Knowledge gatherer far beyond any of us. The secrets she will discover will tear the heavens asunder... and so on. It would be a good thing."

"You know Talia might not survive... close your eyes... you can see it." The world warps slightly, and Geoff sees Talia, through the window of the hospital. "Watch... see how weak she is, see how she risks dying any moment." there is movement in the room, a group gathers round the bed, talking frantically, its hard to see what exactly is happening, and Geoff cannot hear anything but the falling of raindrops onto the grass. "When she goes do you really believe you can give here a good life? Do you really believe she will live up to Morgath's hopes and dreams with you?"

Geoff is forced back to reality, as he feels the foxes paws brush against him, as the fox tries to take the child.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #14482 on: November 21, 2015, 05:13:45 PM »
((Im back! Sorry ive been gone, should be here for now on. Also i've fully caught up on whats happened))

-setcho

Was wide awake, his eyes blood shot and his mane messy. He had spent the last few weeks sorting out paperwork and phone calls, not to mention the invitations he still had to write. He cuddles cassy tight, as she slept upon him knowing that all the trouble would be worth it.

-Kye

Returned to the apartment, battered and bruised. She had been out chasing demons with angder, however she needed a brake before she got hurt. She put her sword away and looked for Daisy to see how she was.

-Vulki

Was no where to be seen, she had been missing for a while now leaving no trace behind.
((Just to make sure, im keeping Vulki))

*boop* :3

Cassy purred and stretched a little, tightening her muscles as she started to stir. She had been practicing magic the other night, and her stomach was a little red.

Cifero returned to Daisy's room and took a shower, leaving the door unlocked.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14483 on: November 21, 2015, 05:15:18 PM »
-Setcho

"Oh hey, you're awake. How did you sleep?" Kissing her forehead.

-Kye

Walked up the stairs, feeling very tired as she head towards Daisy's room.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #14484 on: November 21, 2015, 05:18:37 PM »
"Where... Is...
No.
With all the force of a dying star...
I will find her.
It will probably take days, if I ever find here. But I can't just sit here on my arse instead.
"
A tear ran down his face.
Kro put his mask on, covering the bottom half of his face, put his scarf on, and headed outside. He made sure that Descent was full on ammo, and Ascent was as sharp as possible.
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14485 on: November 21, 2015, 05:21:05 PM »
Cassy blushed and opened her eyes halfway, smiling at Setcho tiredly. "Wonderfully," she murmured, snuggling close to him. "I got a bit farther with my magic practice yesterday.... I added on a whole extra minute before the area around my navel started to ache..." The crat kissed the lion's nose. "How about you?"

Cifero got out of the shower and pulled on a pair of black boxer shorts, then went over to the dresser and started to pull out some clothes for the day, his back to the door.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #14486 on: November 21, 2015, 05:24:23 PM »
-Setcho

"Well i er...havent been sleeping too much lately heh" Looking nervously at her.

-Kye

Walked through the door, looking at the ground. She didnt bother knocking as she felt that Daisy and her were pretty good friends. "Hey its me im back, how you feeling?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #14487 on: November 21, 2015, 05:27:30 PM »
Geoff took a step back from the fox and held Reyela close. Now he was far more suspicious of this group, especially Chief Grabby-hands.

"Now hold on... I might not have the capabilities of a god, but now I have the means to raise a kid the best I can. And if I can't do it alone, I know people I can trust... And that certainly isn't you at this very moment."

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #14488 on: November 21, 2015, 05:29:59 PM »
Kro out his arms out to the sides, beginning to form his wings. The sheer determination that he felt flowing through his veins ushered him on, like whispers in a dying breath. His wings took shape, and with a single, swift motion, sent him high into the sky. His scarf trailed, like a ribbon. The cold, bitter bite of the wind could not cut nor sheer his onwards movement, and he wouldn't not rest. He began to sweep around the town, a shadow in the night sky.

"I will find you. And if you are... Gone... The makers of your demise will pay with blood."
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #14489 on: November 21, 2015, 05:32:23 PM »
For the first time, the Crow spoke. "I was afraid it would come to this... Geoff."

Behind Geoff, the other 10 cultists prepare their staves and knives, getting ready for a fight.

"You have given us the information we needed. You even took the child down here. Don't take it personally but... well... I guess you have one last chance."
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 05:41:23 PM by Angder »