The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237753 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #14445 on: November 21, 2015, 04:42:51 AM »
Clare blushed a little as well. "... Let's, um... let's go eat food for now," she said, walking to the car and looking sheepish.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #14446 on: November 21, 2015, 04:54:01 AM »
*Alka smiled* Alka: Alright. I like the way you think. *Alka loaded everything into the trunk and unlocked the doors, hopping into the drivers seat afterwards*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #14447 on: November 21, 2015, 05:06:45 AM »
Clare quickly got in and buckled up, pulling her door shut. "... My stomach has been feeling better," she murmured, looking out the window.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #14448 on: November 21, 2015, 05:17:05 AM »
*Alka nodded and started the car* Alka: That's nice to hear. *Alka reversed out of their parking and began making his way to the exit* So, wondering what's going to be on the menu?
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14449 on: November 21, 2015, 07:44:27 AM »
Clare opened her mouth, then blushed darkly as her belly growled. "... A little," she said, smiling sheepishly.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14450 on: November 21, 2015, 07:49:30 AM »
*Alka smiled in response and kept his eyes on the road* Alka: Well, the place we're going to is a very fine Italian. I've pre-booked us for a 3 course meal, which'll include an appetiser, a main course and a desert. Drinks will also be provided. *Alka grinned as he drove out of the exit and began making is way out of the suburban area*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14451 on: November 21, 2015, 08:16:48 AM »
Clare cocked an eyebrow. "You mean... like alcohol?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14452 on: November 21, 2015, 08:19:53 AM »
*Alka nodded* Alka: Well, they don't exactly do vodka shots or anything. Mostly wine and finer drinks. But they have non-alcoholic beverages as well. Soft drinks, juices, mocktails. I'm more of a wine person myself, so I'm happy that it comes with the meal. *Alka smiled widely. Very soon, the bright lights of the various houses were behind them, leaving only the street lights to illuminate the path*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14453 on: November 21, 2015, 09:18:02 AM »
Clare blushed lightly and glanced out the window. Will I be able to keep my cool during this?

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14454 on: November 21, 2015, 09:37:52 AM »
*Alka drove up to a car park which is pretty much surrounded by a thin layer of trees* Alka: Alright, here we are. *Alka parked the car. There were a few cards there already. All expensive looking*

Reference of Alka

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #14455 on: November 21, 2015, 10:02:05 AM »
Crest: *is playing 20 questions with Akamu* is he related to you.
Akamu: yes and why do we have to play this stupid game
Crest: because you live inside me you have literally no say. *he says smirking *
Akamu: fine. 1 question left.
Crest: Is he a bull
Akamu: No
Crest: you said he was related *he asks confused*
Akamu: step brother right tos£&@ as well
Crest: language *he mutters * so I give who is he.
Akamu: I told you my brother. Akira
Crest: like Akira Toriama the creator of th great anime dragon ball and dragon ball z. (Sponsor me Akira)
Akamu: no not at all.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #14456 on: November 21, 2015, 10:10:30 AM »
Kro put his guitar over his back and laughed to himself.
"Hahah.... Deliver from the hands of ruin a small chance, and all that will grow is hatred and corruption. "
He stood up, putting his hood up and heading out to the training area. He also reached inside his jacket for something.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #14457 on: November 21, 2015, 10:36:35 AM »
Crest: sooooo. Can I meet him? *he asks*
Akamu: I don't know where he is.
Crest: oh you must know! Come on.
Akamu: even if I did I wouldn't tell you.
Crest: *sighs* fine * Walks downstairs outside *

((That's so cool. Cheers))

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #14458 on: November 21, 2015, 10:41:04 AM »
Kro unholstered his pistol, and stood at the shooting range. Aiming along the targets, he unleashed a torrent of lead, tungsten and iron casted bullets towards the targets. This ammunition, with the traits of all three metals, along with the gun's specialized build, allowed him to hit all targets but one, but only flipping half of the hit down. He continued firing, looking frustrated. He would rather let out his anger on this than on someone though.
"Hehh... The futile existence is a excuse for this."

He then went over and sat on a nearby chair.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:47:09 AM by Exile »
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

• Dancing Dragon
  • Nice.
    • Awards
« Reply #14459 on: November 21, 2015, 10:46:01 AM »
Akamu: what are we doing outside
Crest: you know you hate cloud watching?
Akamu: yeah. And?
Crest: until you tell me where your brother is we will be watching clouds and nothing else! *he says as he lies on the ground*
Akamu: oh come on.
Crest: *ignores him.
Akamu: oh I see what your doing two can play at that game.