The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236974 times)

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #14385 on: November 14, 2015, 04:27:05 PM »
Kro headed downstairs, and into the lobby. He wore put his hood up, so he was  completely dressed in black, except for his red scarf. He sat on a bench, and stared at the floor.

"Heh... Its quiet. I like it. "
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #14386 on: November 15, 2015, 04:05:02 PM »
(i will be back shortly, i haven't left permanently :3

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #14387 on: November 15, 2015, 05:02:53 PM »
Now finished staring at nothing,  Kro headed back to the treehouse. He sat on the balcony, drinking some coffee he had made.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14388 on: November 15, 2015, 06:02:20 PM »
*Alka gave a toothy grin before slowly closing the car door and hopping into the drivers seat* Alka: Splendid! This is going swimmingly... Minus that guy who ruined my favourite suit. Ahh well, save it for later Alka. You've got a date with De-.... Clare. *Alka started the ignition*

(Alright, Setcho! ^w^ I'm glad that you're still around.)

Clare looked out the window at the sky, sighing happily.

Cassy was asleep on the bed, sprawled on her back across Setcho.

The other crat kept watching Geoff from behind the pillar for a while.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #14389 on: November 16, 2015, 02:00:29 AM »
*Alka reverses the car out of the driveway, still grinning* Alka: To the mall I guess... *Alka gently puts his foot down onto the pedal, and the car begins accelerating forward. Not quite break-neck pace, but still a bit fast*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #14390 on: November 16, 2015, 02:14:38 AM »
*Alka reverses the car out of the driveway, still grinning* Alka: To the mall I guess... *Alka gently puts his foot down onto the pedal, and the car begins accelerating forward. Not quite break-neck pace, but still a bit fast*

Clare sat back in her seat a bit, checking the speed. "Careful, now," she said, looking at Alka. "We wouldn't want to get pulled over."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #14391 on: November 16, 2015, 02:17:41 AM »
*Alka nodded, slowing the car down a tad* Alka: She really likes to go fast. It's hard managing her speed without cruise control. *Alka drops the pace down to 50km p/h (31 miles) and turned the cruise control on*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14392 on: November 16, 2015, 04:38:41 AM »
*Alka nodded, slowing the car down a tad* Alka: She really likes to go fast. It's hard managing her speed without cruise control. *Alka drops the pace down to 50km p/h (31 miles) and turned the cruise control on*

Clare nodded briefly and looked out the window. "...Hey Alka?" she asked.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14393 on: November 16, 2015, 04:40:23 AM »
*Alka kept his eyes on the road* Alka: Yes Clare?

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14394 on: November 16, 2015, 04:44:38 AM »
Clare kept looking out the window for a moment. "Do you..." She glanced at him, grinning slightly and blushing. "Do you think that I'm, er... sexy?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14395 on: November 16, 2015, 04:47:42 AM »
*Alka blushed in response* Alka: S-Sexy...? Uhm... I prefer beautiful... But uhm... I guess also you're sexually appealing... now that you mention it... W-Why do you ask?

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14396 on: November 16, 2015, 04:50:03 AM »
*Alka blushed in response* Alka: S-Sexy...? Uhm... I prefer beautiful... But uhm... I guess also you're sexually appealing... now that you mention it... W-Why do you ask?

Clare looked away, cupping one hand over her mouth. Why did I ask that?! she thought, blushing darkly. "Um... I... I was just curious, I guess," she muttered, smiling fakely at Alka. "Hey, did you want me to finish that painting later?!"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14397 on: November 16, 2015, 04:52:36 AM »
*Alka stopped at a turn, allowing a car to pass before turning into the mall parking area* Alka: Why are you yelling? *Alka blushed as well* W-Was it something I said?

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14398 on: November 16, 2015, 05:03:56 AM »
Clare covered her mouth. "S... Sorry... Was I yelling?" she said in a normal tone of voice. "I couldn't tell. Um... so... How about it? I never did finish painting you." The wolf grinned sheepishly. "Sorry if I unnerved you at all."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14399 on: November 16, 2015, 05:09:42 AM »
*Alka breathed a sigh of relief* Alka: It's fine... *He smiled slightly* Only if you ended up wanting to. I don't exactly need it to be done or anything but uhm... Yeah... *Alka pulled into a parking space* Alright, we're here.

Reference of Alka