The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236884 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #14370 on: November 12, 2015, 02:57:37 AM »
Geoff chuckled. "Heh, she's Talia's kid. I'm taking care of her while she's in the hospital."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14371 on: November 12, 2015, 05:09:36 AM »
Clare blushed darkly at Alka's statement, but had recovered by the time they reached the main floor. "She's rather well behaved, isn't she?" the wolf said, grinning.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #14372 on: November 12, 2015, 06:26:13 AM »
*Alka scoffed* Alka: I was about to congratulate you. But eh, it's nice of you to be taking care of the baby. Even if she isn't the type to be mischievous. *Alka made a funny face in front of Reyela's face*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #14373 on: November 12, 2015, 07:20:09 AM »
Clare watched Alka, smiling widely and thinking about the nickname. "Angel".... It might work.... .///.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #14374 on: November 12, 2015, 07:40:42 AM »
*Alka gently took Clare's paw and smiled at her* Alka: Heh. The angel is calling a mortal Angel. *Alka chuckled a bit at the irony*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14375 on: November 12, 2015, 08:03:47 AM »
The wolf focused her purple eyes on Alka's and smiled back, kissing his cheek and laughing with him.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #14376 on: November 12, 2015, 07:33:23 PM »
Kro sat on the roof of the apartments, looking down at the drop. Loneliness was comforting, sometimes.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14377 on: November 13, 2015, 11:29:48 PM »
The crat kept wandering around, wondering why this place seemed so empty.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14378 on: November 13, 2015, 11:39:22 PM »
*Alka smiled. All anger about the white suit getting stained seeme to have disappeared* Alka: Well, it was nice catching up with you Geoff. But, we've got a date. And if we want to have time for shopping and stuffs, we've got to get a move on. Take care buddy. *Alka took Clare's paw gently and began walking to the garage area*

((Sorry Evna, but the window of opportunity in which both me and Cif can post is usually tiny. I'd like to have to two make some progression. Sorry that I didn't give you a chance to respond))

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #14379 on: November 14, 2015, 02:14:58 AM »
((Nah, it's fine. I wasn't aware you were waiting for me. D: ))

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14380 on: November 14, 2015, 04:39:09 AM »
*Alka smiled. All anger about the white suit getting stained seeme to have disappeared* Alka: Well, it was nice catching up with you Geoff. But, we've got a date. And if we want to have time for shopping and stuffs, we've got to get a move on. Take care buddy. *Alka took Clare's paw gently and began walking to the garage area*

((Sorry Evna, but the window of opportunity in which both me and Cif can post is usually tiny. I'd like to have to two make some progression. Sorry that I didn't give you a chance to respond))

Clare waved gently. "It was nice to see you, Geoff," she said, walking along beside Alka and holding his paw lovingly.

The crat boy wandered into the lobby and noticed Geoff. Immediately, he blushed a bit and hid behind something ineffectively.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14381 on: November 14, 2015, 04:46:25 AM »
*Alka guided the Clare to his car and unlocked it, opening the door for her* Alka: M'Lady~?

Reference of Alka

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #14382 on: November 14, 2015, 09:41:25 AM »
The wind was somewhat calm upon the roof, for whatever reason. But that didn't matter- nothing mattered. Nothing ever mattered. Kro looked off from the top of the building, somewhat annoyed at himself. But at the same time, somewhat calm. Emotions were a weird thing. He sat down, and laid his head back against a ventilation shaft, so he could stare at the sky again.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14383 on: November 14, 2015, 10:21:03 AM »
Clare blushed a little and delicately stepped in, bowing her head a little. "Sir," she said, chuckling a bit.

The crat wondered if he could find that other man again.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14384 on: November 14, 2015, 11:23:03 AM »
*Alka gave a toothy grin before slowly closing the car door and hopping into the drivers seat* Alka: Splendid! This is going swimmingly... Minus that guy who ruined my favourite suit. Ahh well, save it for later Alka. You've got a date with De-.... Clare. *Alka started the ignition*

Reference of Alka