The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236900 times)

Offline Seko

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Panda
  • Coloring: Blue eyes, default red panda colours
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 70kg
  • Build: Average with massive hands
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #14325 on: November 08, 2015, 10:37:41 AM »
Seko clambered to his feet and stared off at the surrounding landscape, trying to figure out where to explore next.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #14326 on: November 08, 2015, 11:22:20 AM »
Geoff leaned back against the counter while waiting for his food to cook, stroking his rumbling stomach with a thumb, staring at nothing in particular as he zoned out. Like with most times, his zone-out consisted of random thoughts so odd and jumbled up, it was rare for him to remember exactly what was in his head once he snapped back into reality. He surprised himself with how well he handled his job so far. Then again, his missions were easy since he was a newbie. He almost didn't want to wonder how difficult it will be down the road.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14327 on: November 08, 2015, 04:36:23 PM »
*Alka quickly got an idea. He went to a window overlooking the garden and closed his eyes, aiming a paw at one of the roses* Alka: Come. *The rose plucked itself free of the stem and rose to Alka's paw* I'm a bloody genius. *Alka smiled before walking over to Clare's room* Just remember Alka... Confidence. *Alka knocked on the door*

Clare stood up and walked over to the door, pulling it open with a smile. She was wearing a rather nice dark green formal style dress without sleeves. "So... what do you think?" she asked, blushing gently and grinning widely. He looks as handsome as ever.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #14328 on: November 08, 2015, 07:31:05 PM »
*Alka's jaw dropped a little as he gave Clare a quick look up and down* Alka: Be still my unworthy heart.... *Alka smiled and presented the rose to Clare* It- nay, you look amazing... Not 1000 angels at my beck and call could satisfy me more than the mere sight of you, dear Clare.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #14329 on: November 08, 2015, 08:16:45 PM »
Kro looked down at the floor. His face dropped to a frown. Closing his eyes, he thought...

Am I not alive in my condemned realm? Within these broken walls, these invisible chains. Why is all that seems alive to be cold, and walk a life of solemn duty? Am I missing something? In this pointless existence, is there a objective? No, there cannot be. An accident has no reason to occur, and therefore neither do the dead of this world that masquerade as entitys of life. The ground they walk is the same ground that hath been todden down for centuries, no, eternitys. An eternity served cold.

He stood up, and headed out back to the training area.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #14330 on: November 08, 2015, 08:18:39 PM »
Xander went and got a glass of orange juice from the kitchen. He glanced over at Geoff, who looked pretty spaced out. He shrugged and left the room with his orange juice, making his way up the stairs, sipping the juice as he went. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going and stumbled. He tripped over and hit the floor with an "umph". He grumbled then looked up to see he had ended up spilling his orange juice onto Alka's suit. A good amount of it was also on the floor. "Oh, well that's gonna stain pretty bad."

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #14331 on: November 08, 2015, 08:20:38 PM »
Kro shouted.
"THIS IS STUPID"
He punched a training dummy, lodging his fist firmly into its head. His fist was stuck, and stayed there.
"Urh... Crap. Help."
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #14332 on: November 08, 2015, 08:31:13 PM »
*Alka's jaw dropped a little as he gave Clare a quick look up and down* Alka: Be still my unworthy heart.... *Alka smiled and presented the rose to Clare* It- nay, you look amazing... Not 1000 angels at my beck and call could satisfy me more than the mere sight of you, dear Clare.

Clare blushed gently and chuckled. "You flatter me, dear Alka," she said, kissing his forehead. "And you, too, satisfy me."

"Do you need some help?" A crat with a lot of piercings and tattoos suddenly appeared beside Kro.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #14333 on: November 08, 2015, 08:31:46 PM »
Geoff jolted back into reality upon registering the movement of Xander as he left. "Oh..."
He shook his head and checked his food, plated it, then sat back at the table to eat and make simple-worded chat with Reyela. She likely couldn't understand what he was talking about half the time, but that didn't matter. It was better to help her get a grasp of language than babble nonsense.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #14334 on: November 08, 2015, 08:33:30 PM »
(Think ya missed something which happened to Alka there Clare XD)

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #14335 on: November 08, 2015, 08:34:01 PM »
"Hey, could you just hold this still for a second please? Just need the head to stay in place."
Kro looked over at the crat, his expression somewhat blank.
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14336 on: November 08, 2015, 09:32:21 PM »
The crat nodded. "Sure," he said, taking hold of the head. If it weren't for the voice, the crat would appear to be a girl.

(I don't think I did...)

Clare also gently accepted the rose.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #14337 on: November 08, 2015, 09:37:04 PM »
Xander went and got a glass of orange juice from the kitchen. He glanced over at Geoff, who looked pretty spaced out. He shrugged and left the room with his orange juice, making his way up the stairs, sipping the juice as he went. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going and stumbled. He tripped over and hit the floor with an "umph". He grumbled then looked up to see he had ended up spilling his orange juice onto Alka's suit. A good amount of it was also on the floor. "Oh, well that's gonna stain pretty bad."

((Me thinks you need glasses and reading practice :P >.> ))
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 09:38:36 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #14338 on: November 08, 2015, 09:38:30 PM »
Grunting, Kro slowly turned his fist to smoke, and removed his arm from the dummy somewhat slowly. It reformed as usual, but he held it, grunting.
"Thanks. Hey, you need a hand with that box? I should probably help you out now."
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14339 on: November 08, 2015, 09:43:18 PM »
Clare blushed darkly and covered her mouth, trying not to laugh nervously.

(.-. It was at the end of the post. It didn't register. Also, a lot of times I skim.)

The crat cocked an eyebrow. "Box?"