The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237221 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #14310 on: November 08, 2015, 01:29:10 AM »
Clare pulls the dress out of the closet at long last after looking for a while. (How did I miss that? o-o)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:34:12 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #14311 on: November 08, 2015, 01:32:25 AM »
*Alka hangs up the phone after wishing the other side a good day, before going through a few of his tuxedoes* Alka: Where is it...? I know it's around here somewhere...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #14312 on: November 08, 2015, 01:36:21 AM »
Clare washed up quickly, then tried the dress on and looked in the mirror. "... It's a little tight, but it will do," she murmured, remembering when she bought that dress a year or so ago when she was smaller and shorter.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #14313 on: November 08, 2015, 01:53:58 AM »
((https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYDv2l05WxoCH6WwYb_E91NYAPH1dobT9Z-KJGccvXCTKIdS16t-awflXLuA - A reference of what Alka's going to be wearing, minus to holes for his wings))

*After a bit of searching Alka finally found it. The tuxedo he wore when he took Keanan out on their first dinner date. He smiled at it and sighed, memories of the days he would wear this tux running through his mind* Alka: I wonder how he's doing up in heaven... Ah well, I've got more important things to focus on at the moment. *Alka pulled out a ruler and some scissors, preparing to cut holes for his wings into the tux*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #14314 on: November 08, 2015, 01:59:17 AM »
Geoff had gone out to work and finally returned to the complex. The feral cat was back again, following close behind him.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 02:01:04 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14315 on: November 08, 2015, 02:06:59 AM »

Clare removed the dress, got out her sewing kit, and quickly tailored it to her size, making sure she was still clothed while she did that.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14316 on: November 08, 2015, 02:13:56 AM »
*Alka cut out the holes, doing the same thing for a red shirt. He slipped into the shirt, and put on his matching red bow tie. Afterwards, he put on the white tuxedo and some black trousers* Alka: Perfect. I hope she'll like it. *Alka winked at himself in the mirror and went to put on some cologne*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14317 on: November 08, 2015, 02:16:52 AM »
Clare, now clad in the dress again, put on a pair of fake earrings which matched it well and looked in the mirror, rubbing her arm. "I hope he likes it..."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14318 on: November 08, 2015, 02:21:45 AM »
*Alka puts on a fairly thin layer of his best cologne, before popping on some shoes and his golden watch* Alka: I can't help but worry... What if she doesn't like the food? Or the place? Ugh, stop being such a worry wart Alka. You need confidence for this. Confidence... Confidence. *Alka exhaled before exiting his room*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14319 on: November 08, 2015, 02:25:00 AM »
Clare sprayed on some perfume, something she normally never did,  and went into the main room of her apartment to wait.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #14320 on: November 08, 2015, 02:27:31 AM »
*Alka quickly got an idea. He went to a window overlooking the garden and closed his eyes, aiming a paw at one of the roses* Alka: Come. *The rose plucked itself free of the stem and rose to Alka's paw* I'm a bloody genius. *Alka smiled before walking over to Clare's room* Just remember Alka... Confidence. *Alka knocked on the door*

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #14321 on: November 08, 2015, 03:13:46 AM »
Geoff picked up Reyela from Addison's apartment, then went back down into the community kitchen to get some food for her. Geoff was now the primary caretaker of the child, while Addison babysat her while he went out on investigations. It took a lot of stress off Addison while Geoff could support a child in need.

As he began feeding Reyela, the feral cat hopped up onto the kitchen table, attracting the child's eye.
"Oh, that's Chopper," Geoff told her cheerfully. "She's a good kitty. Aren't you, Chopper?"
Chopper chirped a mew. Reyela giggled and reached to pet her.

Offline Seko

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Panda
  • Coloring: Blue eyes, default red panda colours
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 70kg
  • Build: Average with massive hands
« Reply #14322 on: November 08, 2015, 10:12:49 AM »
Meanwhile, Seko was sitting cross-legged on the roof. He whistled to himself slightly more than a little out of tune.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #14323 on: November 08, 2015, 10:16:40 AM »
Kro awoke. Unfortunately for him, he had fallen asleep on top of the treehouse, and was somewhere in the branches just above the wooden structure. Sighing, he let his body slowly turn to smoke, which flowedndown, and reformed into himself at the base of the tree. Grasping his stomach, he went over to the nearest bush, and was sick.

It had been some time since he had done that.

Afterwards, he decided to head inside, into the main apartment building. He sat down on a bench, looking at the lobby in its quiet emptiness.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #14324 on: November 08, 2015, 10:37:02 AM »
Geoff spooned Reyela's last bit of food in her mouth. "Mm, was that good?"
He grinned at the approved look on the child's face. "Gooood... Now I need nums myself, heh."

He began preparing his own breakfast, occasionally glancing at Reyela to make sure she was happy and didn't need anything else.