The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236936 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #14160 on: November 02, 2015, 09:09:24 AM »
Alka: The Fur Apartments. We're both uhm... *Alka looks over at Seirra* All in your room. Or well, Daisy's room. You can have it now, considering how you two are tied together.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14161 on: November 02, 2015, 09:24:56 AM »
Cifero nodded once, pulling on cut-off white tank top and a black zippered sweatshirt to complete his outfit. "Okay," he said. "Did Daisy manage to finish her journals? She usually waits until the last minute, for some reason." The crat poked his wings through the holes in both items of clothing, flitting them a little.

(I have to get to sleep. I will talk to you again later.... goodnight.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Most Online
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #14162 on: November 02, 2015, 09:26:20 AM »
*Alka shrugged* Alka: I didn't read through them. If you want to, their on the table... *Alka points to the open journal book*

((Alright. Nini Cif~))
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #14163 on: November 02, 2015, 04:18:42 PM »
Kro sat out on the balcony of the treehouse, his back up against the railings. He had nothing to do, and no one to speak to. Maybe it was better this way. Maybe not. However, he was a bit concerned as to where Vulki was. He was sure she was fine, though.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #14164 on: November 02, 2015, 07:11:08 PM »
Xander was sitting around on the couch. He was **censor** bored. Way too **censor** bored. He needed to do something. He stood up and stretched, grunting as he clicked his back.

Addison was again, too busy looking after the child. He really wished he didn't have to. He wasn't cut out for this.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #14165 on: November 02, 2015, 07:12:57 PM »
David wome up in the bathroom in a tux, with marker all over his face.."Wha?....ugh...." He gets up and goes to the main lobby to check if anyones awake..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #14166 on: November 02, 2015, 07:19:10 PM »
Kro sighed. The box beckoned.

He got up and headed into the bedroom. The ornate box was on the bed. A smile forced itself onto his face. He placed his hands on the box, and slowly opened it. Inside, there were two items, encased in a foam surround. One, a pistol. M1911, redwood handle, steel body and trimming. Second, a knife. Made of sky-steel, many serrated blades, and a black, leather handle. They gave off a slight aura. However, these were special. The knife was of holy orgin- ripped from the hands of a fallen guardian. The pistol, an arm of the elite guard of the neatherrealms. A fine pair of weapons for dispatching the hallowed or the hollow.

He put the holsters on under his coat, and headed over to the training area.
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #14167 on: November 02, 2015, 07:21:25 PM »
(Why do I feel i'm underpowered? XD )
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #14168 on: November 02, 2015, 07:24:27 PM »
(Just competing with others in the apartments, they'll most likely not see use often))
Kro arrived at the training area, looking for a reinforced target. He approached one.
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14169 on: November 02, 2015, 07:27:34 PM »
(Yea, but I tried to be..ummm a normal guy with no powers, the. Came demons and spells and ghosts..So I feel like i'm missing out.) David sat in bean bag and sighed as he got a drawing of a pony on his face..

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #14170 on: November 02, 2015, 07:32:44 PM »
(I have a guy who's power is a heightened pain threshold, compared to a few people in the apartments he is straight up just weak as far as I can tell.)

Xander decided to just walk around and quickly ended up i the training area, seeing Kro there as he approached. He decided to take a look at what Kro was doing.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14171 on: November 02, 2015, 07:35:42 PM »
(Aww ok.)

David closed his eyes and turned the TV on to zone out to cartoons..

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #14172 on: November 02, 2015, 07:38:16 PM »
Kro focused on the target. He rushed towards it, pulling out the pistol, twirling it in his hand.
"Let's see how these work then!"
He focused on the targets head, letting three rounds go, hitting twice and missing one. He then continued with a flick of his wrist, unsheathing the knife and flurrying it under the targets neck.
"Must've been a killshot..."
He then proceeded to holster both the knife and pistol, and head back to the treehouse. Once he got back inside, he went to sleep on the sofa.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 08:35:04 PM by Wandering Exile »
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #14173 on: November 02, 2015, 08:55:02 PM »
(Hello I'm back.)

"...wake up whelp." Lennox woke with a start as he heard Xonnel's voice. He looked around and recognized where he was, it was his old burned down house. Old scorched family photos hung on the wall, furniture was either a pile of ash or seriously burned. Xonnel stood over him looking rather pissed but held out a hand to help Lennox up. Lennox was hesitant at first but took it anyway.
"Why are you still here?" Lennox asked remembering he was supposed to be ripped out of him.
"I told you before I will not be shaken...but I unfortunately I have been beaten. That kid ripped out the only thing that allowed me to take control and when she did I had to retreat here, into this God forsaken part of your mind." Xonnel put reached out to grab Lennox's throat but it went right through him. Lennox had instinctively grabbed the arm to try to stop him but his hand went through Xonnel as well.
"See even if wanted to I can't strangle you. It's extremely frustrating, but at least you can't harm me either." Xonnell gritted his teeth and pull ed his hand back. Lennox sighed with relief.
"So everything goes back to normal I guess. You yell in my ear and I casually ignore you." Lennox says with a chuckle but Xonnel laughs even harder.
"You think things are back to normal than your wrong. The black blood may be gone but ripping it out has caused a great deal of physical damage. You will no longer live a normal life again."
"What do you mean?" Lennox said now confused.
"You will see...now wake up." Connell voice slowly disappeared as the room began to melt into light.

Lennox woke with a start. He didn't understand what Xonnel had meant but surely it could be that bad. He tried to get out of bed but ended up rolling onto the floor. He got up on all...fours?
"What the...?" He saw his reflection in a mirror and screamed. He was rather large feral now with pure white fur and red piercing eyes and black marks all down his fur. A nurse came in hearing the scream and what she saw made her scream. Out of panic Lennox ran out of the room and as he did he hears plenty of screaming. He crashed through the hospital front doors and kept running all the way to the forest, possibly never to be seen again.

Post Merge: November 02, 2015, 08:59:06 PM
(...this is longer than I thought it was. o-o)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 08:59:33 PM by Talia Garrison »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #14174 on: November 02, 2015, 09:18:56 PM »
*Alka shrugged* Alka: I didn't read through them. If you want to, their on the table... *Alka points to the open journal book*

((Alright. Nini Cif~))

Walking over to the table, Cifero removed the sweatshirt and sat down, flipping through the journals quickly to get a general sense of things. "... I see," he murmured, closing the last one and looking over at Alka. "So that orb over there must be the core?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.