The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237448 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #13935 on: October 31, 2015, 12:48:30 AM »
(wait? Do I have to look after the child?)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #13936 on: October 31, 2015, 12:50:55 AM »
(At the moment, it appears so.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #13937 on: October 31, 2015, 01:01:05 AM »
(Unless you want to hand her off to someone more capable. Talia is not able to care for her.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #13938 on: October 31, 2015, 01:19:51 AM »
*Some nurses entered the room and lifted Talia up and onto a bed they had prepped outside, before carrying her off to another hospital room*

*After Alka completely removed the red cloth from his eyes, he slowly blinked them open* Alka: It... It should be.... *He took a second to examine himself, looking at his paws, his clothes, his feet*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #13939 on: October 31, 2015, 01:25:16 AM »
(Talia plz no. No, Talia I dun wanna.)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13940 on: October 31, 2015, 01:38:21 AM »
(Like I said, you could hand her off. Maybe one of cifero's character can take her. Talia however is not an option.)

Reyela watched the nurses take away her mother and started to look upset.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #13941 on: October 31, 2015, 01:43:39 AM »
*Alphie walked towards Lennox's bed and pushed it back into place* Alphie: Alright, everyone out of the room. We'll need to disinfect it, and you may want to take thorough shower when you get home too.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #13942 on: October 31, 2015, 02:52:41 AM »
(I'll deal for now until I can find some in character reason/way to shift the responsibility.)

Addison gently patted Reyela's back. "Oh god, what am I supposed to do? Who looks after the kid now? Hey erm...Lizard man? You're older than me I assume so you're more suited to look after it right?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #13943 on: October 31, 2015, 02:57:06 AM »
*Some nurses entered the room and lifted Talia up and onto a bed they had prepped outside, before carrying her off to another hospital room*

*After Alka completely removed the red cloth from his eyes, he slowly blinked them open* Alka: It... It should be.... *He took a second to examine himself, looking at his paws, his clothes, his feet*

(Are we allowed 3 or 4 characters?)

Clare gently peeked at Alka's eyes as he was looking at himself.

Daisy flipped through the address book and quickly found Alka's number. "There," she said. "I'll give him a few minutes with Clare first, though. For all I know, they could be..." The celestial wolf blushed. "... Well, busy."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13944 on: October 31, 2015, 03:00:26 AM »
*Alka's eyes are no longer their natural brown. They're now a bright golden. They even ha a very slight glow to them* Alka: Woah... It's... It feels like it's been so long... *Alka turned to Clare, looking her in the eye. Something about Alka's new eye colour made him appear more powerful*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13945 on: October 31, 2015, 03:03:35 AM »
*Alka's eyes are no longer their natural brown. They're now a bright golden. They even ha a very slight glow to them* Alka: Woah... It's... It feels like it's been so long... *Alka turned to Clare, looking her in the eye. Something about Alka's new eye colour made him appear more powerful*

Clare gazed into Alka's golden eyes with her own purple ones, a look of silent awe coming to her face. "... Time is relative in other places," she murmured, cocking her head slightly. "They... Your eyes... they're..."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13946 on: October 31, 2015, 03:06:21 AM »
(I would leave that to setcho or evna to decide. Zarco did have that planned but he's not running this rp anymore.)

"Daisy... we may have other issues. There seems to be a very high level undead in the apartments, my divine sense can feels it." Sierra said her orb shaking a little.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13947 on: October 31, 2015, 03:07:09 AM »
Alka: What is it...? *Alka hadn't even had the chance to look in the mirror yet*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13948 on: October 31, 2015, 03:30:52 AM »
Daisy stared at Sierra. "What?!" she said, sitting up a little in disbelief and instantly regretting it as pain rushed into her stomach. "O... okay... I'll call Alka..." She picked up the landline on the bedside table and began to dial.

Clare blushed. "They're very... bright," she said. "It's as though some power is filling you..."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13949 on: October 31, 2015, 03:32:54 AM »
Alka: Oh...? Well... I guess that kind of makes sense... But uhm... Clare... *Alka gently raised his paw and cupped Clare's cheek* You're... you're... you're still as beautiful as when I left you... *Alka smiled a tiny bit*

Reference of Alka