The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237484 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #13665 on: October 28, 2015, 02:17:49 AM »
The black blood comes alive and lashes out at angder.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #13666 on: October 28, 2015, 02:17:54 AM »
Daisy winced hugely, then started laughing through the pain. "I... HehOWW!... I wonder if this is what giving ****!... birth is like," she said, taking deep breaths. Her belly trembled under Alka's paws; it actually felt quite strong, as though she did a lot of fighting.

Clare kept holding Daisy down. "Keep it up, Sierra," she said. "That seems to be helping since she trusts you and all..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #13667 on: October 28, 2015, 02:20:44 AM »
Xander rolled his eyes and took off his hoodie, placing it on the side. "Okay. Well I don't want that all over my hoodie. That looks gross as hell. Also the cutting yourself thing, little detrimental to the whole killing us thing." He was grinning, almost like he wasn't taking any of this seriously.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #13668 on: October 28, 2015, 02:22:28 AM »
Geoff growled. Looks like he was wrong.

He stood up with his palm stretched out at Xennol, a wave of fire magic sizzled out toward him.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #13669 on: October 28, 2015, 02:23:35 AM »
Angder smacks the blood, the choice of weapon was no accident, he hoped the scoop effect would separate parts of the mass from the rest. Either he would multiply the problem, or have a potent weapon against it. He will not know until he tries. He tries to seperate some of it from the bulk. just to see what happens.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #13670 on: October 28, 2015, 02:25:07 AM »
*Alka chuckled and continued to massage* Alka: Giving birth... I'd imagine it was more painful than this. Mostly because I'll be done in a few seconds...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13671 on: October 28, 2015, 02:26:31 AM »
"Come on, you stood up to fricken 3, and he was way tougher than this." Sierra said trying to be encouraging.

"Oh don't worry I saved some for you to." He said as he cut himself again so another stream would attack xander. As angder grabs the blood it makes itself harder, like iron, and than spikes shoot out of it to stab him.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #13672 on: October 28, 2015, 02:27:46 AM »
Geoff growled. Looks like he was wrong.

He stood up with his palm stretched out at Xennol, a wave of fire magic sizzled out toward him.

((Guessing you missed it))

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #13673 on: October 28, 2015, 02:28:31 AM »
-Kye

watched,wincing at the sight of how painful it looked. Holding her paw "You're doing great"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13674 on: October 28, 2015, 02:29:15 AM »
"Ah!"the blood boiled from the fire and started to recede.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #13675 on: October 28, 2015, 02:31:00 AM »
Angder jumps back, losing the pan in the mass as the spikes shoot out. he jumps back onto the counter, grabbing the first thing that came to hand. A microwave, and throwing it at the blood. He then grabs a regular pan off the stove. He leaps forward to attack again. aiming to hit Lennox
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #13676 on: October 28, 2015, 02:31:28 AM »
Xander kicked a chair up into his hands and held it defensively. He hoped it would prove an effective way of defending himself against the weird black blood. "Come on, this is a kitchen! This is so unsanitary." The grin still plastered to his face, cocking his head as the blood receded. "Well that's good." He then proceeded to throw the chair at Lennox's chest.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #13677 on: October 28, 2015, 02:32:59 AM »
Clare kept Daisy pinned down, glad for Sierra's help.

Daisy took more deep breaths and said a word commonly used by Samuel L. Jackson about 9 times as Alka finished up, but she ceased screaming in pain. She held Kye's paw firmly but gently.

(For the record, in real life, when I had this infected hair follicle on the side of my face drained, I didn't swear but I screamed like crazy. :P If you wanted to know.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #13678 on: October 28, 2015, 02:35:18 AM »
"Now how about you calm down," Geoff declared, "or at least take this outside..."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #13679 on: October 28, 2015, 02:37:41 AM »
((Interesting o3o))

*Alka eventually finished off* Alka: Alright, done. In about half an hour to an hour, the pain shoul be lessened immensely. I suggest taking the painkiller beside you
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia