The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237608 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #13410 on: October 25, 2015, 01:41:54 AM »
*Alka saw Talia appear and dropped down in front of her* Alka: This is no place to be with an infant... *Alka pulled out his scalpel and held it in a neutral position* Please leave while you're still able to... I sense "Lennox" is growing much more powerful...
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #13411 on: October 25, 2015, 01:51:55 AM »
The figure was about to strike alka down when a stream of black blood slammed into it sending it flying. Surrounded in black energy, Lennox began to giggle madly, but something was obviously wrong. His fur had changed from black to white, his eyes from red to blue and was cutting himself with a knife as black blood poured out of him.
"Finnally free...*maniacal laughter* I'm finally free!" Lennox started laughing like a mad man. The figure got up all up bent and crooked until its limbs crack back into place.
"You...I'm going to have fun cutting you up." Lennox charged.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #13412 on: October 25, 2015, 01:59:32 AM »
*Alka watched Lennox. It was clear that this was going to be an intense fight* Alka: I highly recommend we evacuate the area. It's going to be fairly dangerous. As for "Lennox..." I'm going to have to deal with him later. If he makes it out alive that is
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13413 on: October 25, 2015, 02:10:01 AM »
The figure intercept lennox's charge and swung a massive blade at him, but Lennox simply blocked it with his arm.
"Die, die, die!" Lennox's blood held the figure while he proceeded to beat the ever living hell out of it. The figure kicked Lennox away but it was obviously taking serious damage as it jerked and spasmed in a weird way.

"...Ok." Talia knew Xennol had taken over and didn't want to leave him, but she had to get Reyela out of here.
"I got Sierra's core you get Daisy."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #13414 on: October 25, 2015, 02:25:05 AM »
"I'll get your child inside," Clare said, running up.

Daisy started to glow a bit. (Something is about to happen with her that is part of her character. Just giving everyone a heads up.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13415 on: October 25, 2015, 02:41:05 AM »
*Alka runs over to Daisy and notices the glow* Alka: Glowing...? She's not from this planet... *Alka knelt beside Daisy*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #13416 on: October 25, 2015, 02:52:38 AM »
Daisy's shirt had been rucked up a little, revealing a bit of her stomach; her gemstone was flashing rapidly and her breathing was laboured.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13417 on: October 25, 2015, 02:56:23 AM »
Talia handed her Reyela who was crying by now to Clare and ran over to Sierra.
"Don't worry I'll get you out of here." Talia gathered all the pieces and threw it all in her truck, except the core which she held okn tightly.

Lennox throwing punch after punch at the thing until finally the thing staggered back and disappeared.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 02:58:11 AM by Talia Garrison »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13418 on: October 25, 2015, 02:59:00 AM »
*Alka wasn't concerned in the slightest. He was more interested in what the gem was doing* Alka: A healing spell...? That gemstone looks like it's going to do a thing... Best back away just in case I get caught in the thing... *Alka backed away from Daisy*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13419 on: October 25, 2015, 03:03:39 AM »
Clare quickly ran back to the Apartments, gently rocking Reyela. "It's okay... It'll be alright..."

Slowly, Daisy blinked awake and tried to climb to her feet, looking to be in pain. "P-Please... help me," she said, looking at Alka.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13420 on: October 25, 2015, 03:06:13 AM »
"Oh don't worry...I'll help you." Lennox started to walk towards Daisy knife at the ready.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13421 on: October 25, 2015, 03:07:55 AM »
Daisy looked over at Lennox, slowly getting to her feet  and pulling out a curved sword. "Not that... kind of... help," she said.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #13422 on: October 25, 2015, 03:09:04 AM »
*Alka walked over to her slowly* Alka: Alright... I want your name and what you need me to d- *Alka stood in front of Daisy, facing Lennox* One warning. Back, off.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13423 on: October 25, 2015, 03:12:41 AM »
*Alka walked over to her slowly* Alka: Alright... I want your name and what you need me to d- *Alka stood in front of Daisy, facing Lennox* One warning. Back, off.

Daisy sighed in relief, clutching her belly. "D... Daisy," she said. "Daisy Reich."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #13424 on: October 25, 2015, 03:18:01 AM »
"You think you can take me on? I'll kill all of..." Lennox stopped his body frozen mid stab.
"No...Stop it Xennol." The right side of Lennox's face started to turn black.
"I'm in control now! How are you even able to resist!"