The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237417 times)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #12810 on: October 18, 2015, 10:55:31 PM »
-Kye

Yawned and fell asleep on angder, purring away.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #12811 on: October 19, 2015, 12:29:19 AM »
-Setcho

Hugged her tight, almost with tears in his eyes.

-Kye

Kye looked down at him, with a saddened, disappointed look.

Cassy hugged Setcho right back, so happy that she, too, felt like crying. "Is... Is this that something you were planning?" she murmured, kissing his ear.

Daisy watched as Kye and Angder made up, then teleported to Sierra, sensing her presence. "Welcome back," she said. "Did your laser cannon function properly.

Clare was about to ask another question when she saw the bolt. "YOU...!" Before she could finish the sentence, the spell struck. Clare looked around.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 12:33:00 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #12812 on: October 19, 2015, 12:31:40 AM »
((Look a bit up Cif :P))
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12813 on: October 19, 2015, 12:32:33 AM »
-Setcho

"A little planning, I'm so happy right now" grinning with joy.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #12814 on: October 19, 2015, 12:35:42 AM »
*After the world turned a blinding white, Clare found herself in Alka's bedroom, with Alka lying in bed as another her begins to apply the Holy water*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #12815 on: October 19, 2015, 12:41:13 AM »
*After the world turned a blinding white, Clare found herself in Alka's bedroom, with Alka lying in bed as another her begins to apply the Holy water*

(I noticed it while typing my post, and somehow it got sent before I could change it. :P )

Clare, seeing this, lowered her ears. Clearly, the spellcaster wasn't all that smart; this was no nightmare of hers. As a matter of fact, it sort of pissed her off that he'd think she'd find this scary. She'd had five days to come to grips with it, and the events of Alka's death no longer scared her. All this did was make her feel sad...
But then, Alka's symptoms started kicking in... and all she could do was watch. Clare struggled and closed her eyes, trying to shut it out.

The crat girl grinned widely and pulled Setcho close. "That makes two of us," she said, kissing Setcho deeply.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 12:47:23 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12816 on: October 19, 2015, 12:42:35 AM »
-Setcho

Kissed back, kissing deeply as he slid the ring onto her finger.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12817 on: October 19, 2015, 12:44:43 AM »
Cassy's heart fluttered with excitement as she kissed back, slipping Setcho a bit of tongue as well.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12818 on: October 19, 2015, 12:46:49 AM »
-Setcho

Closed his eye, his heart was beating fast and all the adrenaline made him feel dizzy but he kept kissing her almost falling back.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12819 on: October 19, 2015, 12:48:13 AM »
After a good minute or two, Cassy broke the kiss, looking deep into Setcho's eyes. "I... I care about you deeply, Setcho."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12820 on: October 19, 2015, 12:50:17 AM »
-Setcho

"I know, you mean everything to me..a-and that's why I want to share my life with you"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #12821 on: October 19, 2015, 12:56:20 AM »
*The world distorted occasionally, and the scene played out before her again. Then the scene twisted and bender before Clare found herself falling through a psychedelic rift*

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #12822 on: October 19, 2015, 12:58:01 AM »
-Setcho

Hugged her tight, almost with tears in his eyes.

-Kye

Kye looked down at him, with a saddened, disappointed look.

Cassy hugged Setcho right back, so happy that she, too, felt like crying. "Is... Is this that something you were planning?" she murmured, kissing his ear.

Daisy watched as Kye and Angder made up, then teleported to Sierra, sensing her presence. "Welcome back," she said. "Did your laser cannon function properly.

Clare was about to ask another question when she saw the bolt. "YOU...!" Before she could finish the sentence, the spell struck. Clare looked around.

"Huh...oh hi daisy. The laser cannon worked fine...in fact it was actually quite useful." Sierra said as she was preparing the simulation. Sierra
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12823 on: October 19, 2015, 01:27:58 AM »
Cassy smiled and sniffled a little, tenderly kissing Setcho's nose. "You big goof..."

Clare , despite herself, felt somewhat fearful at the prospect of falling, but just managed to stay strong.

"Is that so?" Daisy said, pulling her curved sword out of her pocket dimension. "I'm glad it was functional. Are you injured?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #12824 on: October 19, 2015, 01:30:25 AM »
*Various screams and pain filled yells echoed around Clare as she fell. Men, women and even children. The world slowly began to condense around Clare and turn ted*

Reference of Alka