The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 236934 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #12210 on: October 16, 2015, 09:28:44 PM »
Daisy cocked an eyebrow. "Oh right... That's the one you used that time, isn't it?" she said, continuing to walk up the stairs. "I never took a look at that one, come to think of it... Perhaps the wiring is off or damaged in some way?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #12211 on: October 16, 2015, 09:47:29 PM »
"I'm not sure either...hold on a second." Sierra hand phone was ringing and she picked it up stepping aside for a moment
"Hello?"
"Hello Hitman 6" Said the person on the other end. Whoever they were they were using something touch skew make their voice unrecognizable.
"...who is this?"
"I can't tell you that, but you have too trust me. Hitman 3's attack was only the beginning, 1 wants you dead and his next most likely course of action is too send Hitman 2. You may have upgrades but that won't save you, so you need too remember."
"Remeber what? How do you know..."
"You need to remember your past, you need to remember the hero you once were. Just follow my directions and head to the air port. I have already booked a flight for you to take to Paris, France. Do I ask...or see all your new friends killed." The caller hung up and Sierra looked shocked.
"...I'm sorry daisy I have to go. However thanks for your help."

(I have to go so this should let you do what you want with Daisy. I don't like holding up someone else's character.)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 09:53:45 PM by Talia Garrison »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #12212 on: October 17, 2015, 12:51:38 PM »
((In response to Kyes post.))

The demon Pauses. "I said. STAY STILL." The demon yells. "How... how can you disobey?" The demon stands. "How do you disobey... Explain." The demon says. Slowly.

In the basement, Grunan seems to shape a shadow, that pushes into Angder's back, Angder winces in pain. "This should form your spine." Grunan states. "Won't be long now..."

A crow lands somewhere behind Geoff and the cat. Watching Geoff. Grunan was unavailable but maybe this bear would make a good substitute... so uncertain... it could be swayed easily. The crow hops towards Geoff, staying behind him for now.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #12213 on: October 17, 2015, 12:53:51 PM »
-Kye

"Maybe you didnt say it right? try again....." As usual she grinned at the demon, getting ready to strike.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #12214 on: October 17, 2015, 01:08:39 PM »
As Geoff was keeping his eye on the demon, the cat noticed the odd crow approaching and worriedly pawed the bear on the leg.

He looked down at her, then turned his head to look at the crow.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #12215 on: October 17, 2015, 01:21:18 PM »
The crow fixes a beady eye on Geoffs eye... a normal person would see a normal Crows eye. looking deeper though, someone attuned would see something far stranger, something dark and eldrich, as old as a universe, and incomprehensible looking even deeper, they would see a universe, the views of a thousand crows... looking all the way in they would see one particular view... a bear looking down at them.

Of course. To most people it was just a regular Crow. it turns its head to one side, and moves closer to Geoff. It then caws at Geoff, trying to be friendly.

~~~

The demon swears. "IF you  will not serve. Then you will die." The demon swings its sword at kye, a large arc aimed at her legs.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 01:25:45 PM by Angder »

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12216 on: October 17, 2015, 01:23:25 PM »
-Kye

Dives to the side on the floor, landing in a heap dropping her sword.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #12217 on: October 17, 2015, 01:36:07 PM »
Geoff looked back and forth between the crow and the demon. Hopefully Kye could handle this fight for a while. This crow seemed to want his attention. Maybe it was here to help...

He walked over to the crow.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #12218 on: October 17, 2015, 01:41:28 PM »
The crow hops towards Geoff and looks into his eyes. "Shouldn't you be helping your friend?" The crow said. Unexpectedly deep for a creature its size. "Or maybe.... maybe you don't feel you have the streength....."

~~~

The demon takes a step forward, and attempts to plunge its sword into Kye as she lies there.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12219 on: October 17, 2015, 01:43:59 PM »
-Kye

Tries to reach for her sword, frantically crawling to it, unaware of the sword about to hit her.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #12220 on: October 17, 2015, 01:55:14 PM »
Geoff looked back at the demon just as it was about to plunge its sword into Kye.

"FYOH!"
A ball of fire flew toward the demon. Due to it being too sudden, the spell wasn't as strong as it could be, but hopefully it was enough to break its attack.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #12221 on: October 17, 2015, 02:01:37 PM »
The demon makes a clanking noise as it is hit, it staggers slightly. It screams in anger, and tries to attack Kye again "LET ME  END THIS!" he yells. "Your magic is no match for me!" It would deal with the bear later.

~~~

"You can't win. you know that right?" The crow states. "Not like this. its a solid lump of metal."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12222 on: October 17, 2015, 02:06:36 PM »
-Kye

Grabs the sword and blocks the swing, her feet trying to stay in place as she was pushed back.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #12223 on: October 17, 2015, 02:06:56 PM »
"Then what am I supposed to do?" Geoff asked.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #12224 on: October 17, 2015, 02:19:12 PM »
"why no magic. Grunan? Never thought you would be the sort to. Hold on..." The demon pushes down at Kyes sword, only just being kept back. "Your not Grunan... I can sense his magic. YOUR NOT HIM." The demon Punches Kye, hoping to throw her out the way. "GRUNAN. STOP HIDING AND SHOW YOURSELF."

~~~

Angder hears the yell from inside the basement. "Grunan... can you please... Hurry up." Grunan sighs. "I felt that yell. this might hurt a bit." Grunan starts chanting. Angder yells with pain.

~~~

The crow looks at Geoff, it could almost have been described as grinning. "I can grant you power... Allow me to grant you extra power... only one catch. Its temporary... And I will learn about your normal magic... but a little knowledge? for a LOT of pooower.... pooower to kill the demon..."