The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237157 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #12195 on: October 16, 2015, 08:30:22 PM »
"Ah, okay. Well, what are you gonna do for those two hours then?"

Addison smiled and finished playing the tune.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #12196 on: October 16, 2015, 08:33:21 PM »
-Setcho

"yeah? okay then...i can help you if you need me, when you do you're cataloguing"

-Vulki

Hummed along to it, smiling happily.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #12197 on: October 16, 2015, 08:36:10 PM »
((Alright. I'll organise the event I want to happen with angder and that, and we'll begin :3))
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #12198 on: October 16, 2015, 08:38:14 PM »
"Ok that is fine, I hope my laser cannon finally works. No matter how many times a fiddle with it, it won't fire more than a few shots before breaking." Sierra said.

Talia shrugged. "Probably just hang out. I rarely have time for that now." Reyela got bored with her ball and saw Addison with his key board. She toddled over wanting took get a closer look at it.

• Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #12199 on: October 16, 2015, 08:41:08 PM »
(Alright, Alka... ^w^ Is it okay that Alka's body is still in the room?)

Daisy raised her eyebrows. "That's no good," she said. "I'll have to take a look at that... How are your other facilities doing?"

Cassy nodded and pushed Setcho's shirt up, rubbing his belly. "Mmm... yes."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #12200 on: October 16, 2015, 08:43:32 PM »
((Well, sure I guess. Just gonna be a bit weird for Alka to see that  XD))
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #12201 on: October 16, 2015, 08:44:35 PM »
Addison glances at the child. He wasn't the best around them but he wasn't quite like Xander. He pretty much hated them. "Hi there little guy."

Xander nodded. "I get that, for some reason I haven't been haning out as much as I could and all I have is time."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12202 on: October 16, 2015, 08:46:15 PM »
-Vulki

"Are you two..brothers or something...?" Looking between the two.

-Setcho

Smiled and looked up at her, stroking her cheek purring.

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #12203 on: October 16, 2015, 08:50:03 PM »
Arcizo woke up and walked upstairs to the basement door. He sneaked out of the door and walked casually over to the kitchen to get some food.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12204 on: October 16, 2015, 08:53:45 PM »
((i need to go to sleep, sorry :C ill be on tomorrow though ^w^))

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #12205 on: October 16, 2015, 08:58:32 PM »
Xander and Addison glanced at each other. Silently deciding that Xander should answer. Addison frowned at him to make sure he knows not o give a half-assed answer so he can play his cards close to his chest.

Xander sighed. "Well, I first met Addison when my step-dad kicked me out of my house at about fourteen, I'd slept on the streets for quite a year and then I met Addison who offered to take me in. I tried to refuse but he wouldn't let me. So I stayed in his house, ate his food, wore his clothes for about a week too. Lucky he wears clothes that are too big for him. We quickly became very close and are practially like brothers now. Sure it's been a while but nothing has changed."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #12206 on: October 16, 2015, 09:04:52 PM »
(Alright, Alka... ^w^ Is it okay that Alka's body is still in the room?)

Daisy raised her eyebrows. "That's no good," she said. "I'll have to take a look at that... How are your other facilities doing?"

Cassy nodded and pushed Setcho's shirt up, rubbing his belly. "Mmm... yes."

Reyela smiled behind her pacifier at a Addison and touched a key on the key board.

"Hmm...there has told more than that but I won't pry...Reyela that is not a toy." Talia said seeing Reyela play with keyboard.

Sierra closed her eyes for a second and ran systems check.
"Everythhing seems in check, weapons are functional, core is stable...yes you did a remarkable job."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #12207 on: October 16, 2015, 09:08:01 PM »
Xander glanced at Talia. "Thank you for not prying."

Addison watched the child. "Cute. Careful with that."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #12208 on: October 16, 2015, 09:17:19 PM »
(Okay... Sleep well, Setcho.)

Clare, after a while, got up and poured herself a glass of water, the tears still drying on her cheeks as she remembered what had happened only days ago...

It had seemed to work, at first. The holy water had seemed the safer choice; in her thoughts, the demon blood might have brought out the monster again. However, not long after she had applied a small amount of the substance, Alka's body temperature began to rise. Clare hadn't hesitated; before half a minute had gone by, she had run to the refrigerator and retrieved two ice packs, which she began to rub against Alka in an attempt to keep him cool. She ended up using every single ice pack trying to keep him cool for his final three minutes of life; during the last, she had kissed him deeply, trying to use her magic to heal him as her lips touched his. For a moment, it seemed to work.
Then a sudden, muffled noise sounded out once from inside Alka's chest.... the sound of his heart exploding and his life coming to an end after three minutes of being cooked alive.

The Nephilim suddenly felt water at her feet, snapping her out of her flashback as she realized she had overfilled the glass. Cursing minorly, Clare quickly set the pitcher down and grabbed a towel, mopping up what she had spilled; somehow, she had not only managed to get the floor and the counter wet, but parts of her tank top and belly as well. Having mopped up most of the water, Clare looked at her abdomen sadly as she remembered how Alka had drawn her stretching that one time so long ago, before they had begun their relationship. The wolf sighed heavily and looked over at Alka's corpse where it remained in his bed. She couldn't bring herself to tell anyone yet; she didn't want to lose him. Alka... I... Forgive me.

Daisy blushed lightly, a sheepish smile creeping onto her face. "It's the least I can do," she said. "Anyway, I'll have to take a look at that laser cannon... That's in the arm that got ripped off, right?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #12209 on: October 16, 2015, 09:25:52 PM »
Reyela pushed keys on the key board giggling at the sounds it made. Talia couldn't help but smile at Reyela l.
"Alright Reyela lets get you something touch eat before we leave. Come on." Talia came over and picked up Reyela who skirmed a and whined a little.
"I have too go soon so I'm just going too get something to eat, but it was nice talking."

"No that's my tank cannon, my left arm has the laser." Sierra deployed the laser cannon and held it out tonight Daisy trying not to point it at her.