The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237758 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #12000 on: October 12, 2015, 05:47:56 PM »
After about a minute of kissing, the crat grinned mischievously. "Hey Setcho?" she said. "Are you still falling asleep a bit?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #12001 on: October 12, 2015, 05:49:02 PM »
-Setcho

"well a little less now, why?" Grinning back at her.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #12002 on: October 12, 2015, 05:57:20 PM »
David took a deep breath and put down the cup.."Well...I came hear to live happy and meet some nice poeple...Though most ummm furs don't like insects..and last time I checked..I haven't seen any havens for them...So.  i must ask...by what you meant by meeting me.. Officecally?"
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #12003 on: October 12, 2015, 06:12:08 PM »
Daisy blushed gently and swallowed the bite of banana she had been masticating. "Well, I had seen you the other day doing martial arts stuff in the garden," she said. "I almost went up and greeted you like this, but I'm really nervous, so I shifted and went to you in that form." She took another bite, chewed, swallowed. "I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but you didn't seem to, so I left."

Giggling, Cassy pushed Setcho's shirt up. "Oh... I just thought you might need a little help waking up," she said, starting to tickle him.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #12004 on: October 12, 2015, 06:17:27 PM »
David blushed a bit as his wings ruffled a bit.."Well...oh...I didn't think anyone was watching...Yea...It was a hobby I have...plus I had to defend my little sis from time to time..." He looks at his snack cup and licks the inside.." Say... What do you like to do in your free time...I mean...that i'm pretty worried myself...And I try to reach out...but it doesn't seem to end well."
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
  • Species: Hydra
  • Coloring: grey scales
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Weight: 400kg
  • Build: Strong build, Large Wings ,Long tail
  • Currently: Bored
« Reply #12005 on: October 12, 2015, 06:22:26 PM »
Hydragon was sat beside the pool enjoying the sun and his Pineapple drink.
May yor dreams come true ,or whatever....

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #12006 on: October 12, 2015, 06:23:13 PM »
Xander and Addison were sitting on the bottom of the stairs leading up to the upper floors. Xander had a guitar in his hands and Addison was sitting next to him, trying to teach him to play. "Seriously, Xander, are you tone deaf or something?" "No. You know that's not true, I'm not that bad."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12007 on: October 12, 2015, 06:25:43 PM »
-Setcho

Squirms around, giggling alot as she tickled him."ahhhh!"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12008 on: October 12, 2015, 07:01:13 PM »
-Setcho

Squirms around, giggling alot as she tickled him."ahhhh!"

The crat smiled and continued her actions, poking Setcho's stomach all over and tickling him a little faster. "Hehe... Isn't this a good wake-up call?" she said, licking his nose.

Daisy shrugged and took a bite out of her apple, swallowing before she spoke. "Well, I read a lot, exercise in the training area, practice my fighting skills, play with Legos..." The celestial wolf looked at David. "Believe me, Legos are for all ages. Let's see... Well, I do a lot of flying... With my wings." She spread the aforementioned wings out carefully; they were huge. "Oh, currently, I've been upgrading another member of the Apartments."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12009 on: October 12, 2015, 07:04:53 PM »
-Setcho

Rolled over on her, tickling her back. "Take that!"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12010 on: October 12, 2015, 07:05:57 PM »
David nods and opens one of his wings..."Yea I fly too...but I make a lot of noise while doing it...So I don't.." He chuckles and rubs his chin. "Legos are nice...personally I still color coloring books...Never grew out of it....Say..ummm...Your cute...woops..ummm That slipped. Sorry." He says as he rubs the back of his head..

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12011 on: October 12, 2015, 07:10:51 PM »
Daisy blushed darkly, a stunned, sheepish look on her face. She hid herself with her wings. "Uhm.. o... okay," she said, looking at David nervously. "... What did you just say?"

"ACK!" Cassy said, laughing as she tried to squirm away and cover her belly at the same time.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12012 on: October 12, 2015, 07:12:09 PM »
-Setcho

Tickled her armpits, giggling as well. "I have you now!"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12013 on: October 12, 2015, 07:25:29 PM »
David now was embarrsed and  looked at the fround.."I belive I called you cute....Sorry.. I should watch what I say."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12014 on: October 12, 2015, 07:36:21 PM »
Daisy was blushing very hard, and stood staring at David for a moment. "... David, which floor is your room on?" she asked quietly.

The crat gasped and chuckled, quickly lowering her arms and tickling Setcho's sides. "Not... heeheh.... yet!"