The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 242781 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #12015 on: October 12, 2015, 07:37:25 PM »
Grunan finishes eating. "I did some research Angder." Grunan states. "Can't." He states simply. Angder nods sadly. "At least you tried."

Grunan leaves the room, to head back to their own room. Angder heads out... and as soon as Grunan is unable to see him, heads for the library.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #12016 on: October 12, 2015, 07:38:30 PM »
-Setcho

Gave up, panting hard and laughing still. "i...cant...my sides!"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #12017 on: October 12, 2015, 07:40:19 PM »
Cassy smiled and stopped at last, lying on her back across Setcho and giggling uncontrollably. "You... You really nearly had me there," she said, panting as well.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12018 on: October 12, 2015, 07:43:00 PM »
-Setcho

hugged her close, nuzzling her neck."My one weakness hehe"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #12019 on: October 12, 2015, 07:44:32 PM »
Cassy grinned and gently wrapped one arm around Setcho's head. "Which do you mean, me or your sides?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #12020 on: October 12, 2015, 07:46:06 PM »
David blinks a bit but rubs his chin."My room would be room 45. Why do you ask?"
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12021 on: October 12, 2015, 07:46:32 PM »
-Setcho

"Both, you especially" Kissing her cheek, purring in her ear.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #12022 on: October 12, 2015, 08:05:32 PM »
Angder looks at the book Daisy and Grunan had left out on the desk. "Huh... not like you to leave a mess..." Angder opens the book, if Grunan could not find anything, maybe Angder could.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12023 on: October 12, 2015, 08:06:59 PM »
"Because... I'm going to drop by later to pick up my clothes," she said. Just then, the celestial wolf wrapped her tail around herself, transitioned to feral form, and scampered away, leaving her top, shorts, and leggings behind. She never transformed if she was wearing new undergarments.

Cassy blushed and wiggled a little, nuzzling Setcho's face. "Mmm... good to know," she said, looking into his eyes. "... Should we add junk food as well, though?" The crat gently poked Setcho's belly.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12024 on: October 12, 2015, 08:08:18 PM »
-Setcho

A knock on the door sounds, and setcho got up to grab the pizza; paying the delivery guy. " Its here"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12025 on: October 12, 2015, 08:12:10 PM »
Cassy got up, swishing her tail as she cleared off one of the tables. "Awesome," she said, helping Setcho to carry it over. "Did they get the order right?"

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12026 on: October 12, 2015, 08:15:30 PM »
-setcho

Peaked in the box, nodding as he placed it on the table. " yup its the right one, good job"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #12027 on: October 12, 2015, 08:16:47 PM »
David was speechless...But decided not to question it as he neatly folds her clothes and and heads to his room with them.."If only I could do that." He said as he chuckled to himself...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12028 on: October 12, 2015, 10:58:38 PM »
The crat grinned and, with surprising swiftness, made a very comfortable looking movie viewing area. "As long as we're neat, we should be able to sit on the couch and eat while we watch the film," she said, swishing her tail.

Daisy ran up the stairs to the door of her room, looked both ways, then quickly changed back and went inside, clad in nothing but her undergarments. "You idiot, why did you react that way?" she muttered to herself as she washed her hands and picked out some new clothes. "He just called you cute... People call other people cute all the time. Why the huge reaction?" Sighing, the celestial wolf took a moment to look at herself in the mirror. "... At least he wasn't staring at your butt when he said it, right?"

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12029 on: October 12, 2015, 11:15:18 PM »
-Setcho

"If I fall asleep wake me up, okay?"