The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237416 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #11940 on: October 12, 2015, 02:42:56 PM »
"Ah, paranoia. I know how that is..."

Geoff ate happily at first, despite feeling a bit guilty for taking some of their food. Kye seemed upset about something, and he couldn't help but feel paranoid about it himself. She was likely bothered by him intruding on their breakfast. Perhaps the humiliating aftermath of Alka's demon incident played a part in that as well. The more he thought about this, the more uncomfortable he became, which left him gloomily staring at the plate as he chewed.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #11941 on: October 12, 2015, 02:45:36 PM »
-Kye

"its my cooking isnt it...." Seeing geoff's reaction across the table.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #11942 on: October 12, 2015, 02:51:29 PM »
Geoff looked up and blinked for a moment. "Huh?... OH, n-no, it's really good. I just..."
Gazing down at his plate, he sighed and shook his head.

"Just... stuff on my mind..."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11943 on: October 12, 2015, 02:52:27 PM »
-Kye

"Is there anything i can do to help?" She had hardly eaten anything and pushed her plate aside.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #11944 on: October 12, 2015, 02:59:04 PM »
For a moment, Daisy thought that she sensed something, but decided that it had been nothing. Right... Anyway, it always helps if you know the demon's name, and perhaps have some sort of trap that binds them to you.

Grunan nods. Makes sense...

I can see why the success rate on escaping is so low.
Grunan thinks.

Behind the mental barriers in place in grunan's mind, his thoughts were a mess. He would need time to think what info he had, and he could not do that without revealing the real reason for his questions to Daisy. For now he would gather information, he would have to process it later..

Yes.. Very few people have successfully accomplished an escape, Daisy said in Grunan's head. Even the most well-prepared person can fail. Now, let's... All of a sudden, Daisy's belly growled. ...Sorry, I haven't eaten yet today.

Cassy sat up and watched Setcho order, quickly slipping the baggy t-shirt on... then realizing that her wings were cramped. Sighing, the crat quickly took both the shirt and the tank top off and used her knife to make some careful holes. After this, she pulled a small sowing kit out of her pocket and stitched around the holes to make them neater-looking, then slipped her tank top back on, sighing in relief as her wings popped through.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! &lt;Open!&gt; [PM application only]
« Reply #11945 on: October 12, 2015, 03:01:24 PM »
Arcizo woke up it the living room again, to the smell of cooked meat. He got up lazily and walked over to the kitchen and opened the door.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11946 on: October 12, 2015, 03:02:40 PM »
-Setcho

Finished ordering and flopped on the bed, sighing happily*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #11947 on: October 12, 2015, 03:04:38 PM »
David sighed as he was sitting in the garden thinking oh how he should approch anyone..."Hmm...the bear was nice...and ...I don't know..."
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #11948 on: October 12, 2015, 03:05:02 PM »
Geoff shook his head. "Nah. I'll--I'll get over it eventually... Thank you, though, a-and for the meal. I appreciate it."

He smiled at Kye, then let his gaze fall to the table again. There was no shaking the feeling of being a leech.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 03:08:54 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11949 on: October 12, 2015, 03:07:21 PM »
-Kye

"well...okay.." Kye felt a little useless, anything she did lately was wrong, she decided to get up and walk out the kitchen*

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Currently: happi
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! &lt;Open!&gt; [PM application only]
« Reply #11950 on: October 12, 2015, 03:07:41 PM »
"Hi guys" He said "I don't think Ive spoke to any of you since I got back. How's things? " he asked as he walked into the kitchen.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #11951 on: October 12, 2015, 03:11:23 PM »
David thought that the kitchen was a good place to start..So he slowly made his way their..."A beetle like me trying to fit in with all this fur...Gawd this will be fun..."
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #11952 on: October 12, 2015, 03:16:21 PM »
Grunan nods. "I think I have done as much as I need to." he states. Outloud. "Lets go eat."

~~~

Angder looks as Kye leaves... "K...Kye? you OK?" Angder shakes his head, and looks at Geoff. "Seriously if you do need help, ask either of us..."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #11953 on: October 12, 2015, 03:16:53 PM »
As Kye left the kitchen she bumped right into Xander, causing the two of them to stumble a little. "Hey you might wanna look where you're going there. Jacka-" He paused as he felt quite strange. He felt like he recognised her. Obviously he knew her, but this was different. It felt like they used to know each other better but he had never met her before in his life. He stared at her for a few moments before shaking his head and dismissing the thought. That's just stupid.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11954 on: October 12, 2015, 03:18:26 PM »
-Kye

Kye blinked a few times, starting to get a headache as she looked straight at xander. "Um....sorry? we havent really talked much before have we?"