The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237647 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #11880 on: October 11, 2015, 10:43:43 PM »
Grunan works with her. Paying special attention to how to get out of the deal once its made... there are very few successful methods it seems. The demons were more and more clever with their wording.

((Feel free to completely make things up about demon pacts if you want. Its Important to Grunan, but I have no current  plans for this to come into the actual RP in this form.))

Thus, you have to be even more clever, Daisy thought to Grunan. Use their words against them so that you ensnare them instead of the other way around. Then, release them at your leisure. But as it says, that's not easy... Clearly, you've got to be careful in your wording.

Cassy grinned and pulled out her own knife, though hers had a sort of straight blade. "I recommend that," she said. "Mine's natural, but it's possible to have such an enchantment placed on a knife." She checked the price. "... 95 dollars, also known as 61.99 pounds."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #11881 on: October 11, 2015, 10:47:18 PM »
-Setcho

I will be paying in pounds ( ;) )

*Pulling out three twenties and a five*

Worth every penny

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #11882 on: October 11, 2015, 10:48:00 PM »
*Alka got in slowly* Alka: Right... Thanks Clare... *The sinking feeling returned to Alka, but he was too tired to care about it*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #11883 on: October 11, 2015, 10:50:16 PM »
Grunan rests his head on his hands. OK... but what about once the deal is made? is there any hope after that?
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #11884 on: October 11, 2015, 11:49:14 PM »
Daisy cocked an eyebrow. Some hope... you have to find a loophole. But it's very difficult... You'd have to be ale to remember the whole contract. Alternately, you could trick the demon into breaking the deal somehow, but that's even more difficult... Why do you ask?

Slowly, Clare buckled Alka's seatbelt, then closed the door, picked up the bag of holy water and demon blood, walked around the car, got in, buckled her seatbelt, placed the bag between Alka's feet, and then started to prepare to pull out. "Can you see if anyone is coming?"

Cassy chuckled and gently took the money. "Yeah... Totally worth it," she said, walking over to the cash register and putting the pound notes inside. "Now... Time to pick a shirt out."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11885 on: October 11, 2015, 11:55:17 PM »
-Setcho

yeah okay, did you have something in mind?

*carrying his new knife*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #11886 on: October 11, 2015, 11:56:16 PM »
*Alka looked out the back for a second* Alka: You're good...
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #11887 on: October 12, 2015, 12:02:38 AM »
Curiosity. Grunan lied. Simple curiosity.

Grunan pauses, had his barriers held? Lying over telepathy was always harder than through voice.

Post Merge: October 12, 2015, 12:18:34 AM
((I need to sleep, will post more tomorrow with any luck. :3))
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 12:18:34 AM by Angder, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11888 on: October 12, 2015, 12:46:54 AM »
For a moment, Daisy thought that she sensed something, but decided that it had been nothing. Right... Anyway, it always helps if you know the demon's name, and perhaps have some sort of trap that binds them to you.

Cassy shrugged, heading over to the clothing section. "You know how I dress normally," she said, smiling at Setcho. "Would you like to make any suggestions?"

Clare nodded and carefully backed out. "Right... Let's go home and try to get you fixed up," she said cheerily, grinning at Alka as she carefully drove back to the apartments. Despite her pleasant expression, her belly was noticeably tense.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11889 on: October 12, 2015, 12:48:39 AM »
-Setcho

Lets see what we have here

*looking through the clothes*

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11890 on: October 12, 2015, 12:49:40 AM »
*Alka carefully watched the road* Alka: Yeah... Sounds good...

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11891 on: October 12, 2015, 12:54:04 AM »
While Setcho searched, Cassy quickly jotted down the purchases made so far in the books and washed her hands before returning. "How's it going?" she asked, fluttering her wings gently.

After a while, Clare slowly and carefully pulled into the driveway of the Apartments. "Here we are," she said, parking carefully and turning the car off. Sighing, the wolf grinned at Alka. "Not a scratch... just like I promised."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11892 on: October 12, 2015, 12:56:39 AM »
-Setcho

Well i found a few tank tops, some baggy t-shirts and some awesome hoodies, its up to you?

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #11893 on: October 12, 2015, 12:56:52 AM »
*Alka nodded and grinned* Alka: Not me at the very least....

((Alright. Got to go now. I'll see you all after one week. Cif, you can have control of Alka for now))
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:18:40 AM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11894 on: October 12, 2015, 01:34:51 AM »
(Okay... I'll have to plan this accordingly. You will be missed, Alka.)

Cassy tapped her chin, then picked up one of the t-shirts and held it against her to determine its fit.