The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237196 times)

Offline Surge Protectorate

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A hub account for one player, many characters.
    • Awards
  • Species: N/A
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #10950 on: September 21, 2015, 02:27:54 AM »
As the pair mention the dummies, Alexander's gaze drifts over to them... Glancing back to his blade as he finds one cut into tiny pieces. "Let's... Let's say I've already done that.", he notes, and with a flick, he sheaths the weapon back into his housing. "Mirage mentioned it did something special to magic... I suppose I won't find that out just yet."
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

- May the bastion never crumble.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #10951 on: September 21, 2015, 02:30:38 AM »
The wiring in the legs was all messed up and the metal parts that had held her lower body to her upper body were snapped in half. Her upper body was in better shape except that her right arm was pretty beaten up and her laser cannon had short circuited. There were all so several parts of her where the clothes were torn away and her synthetic skin.
"How bad."

(Sorry had to talk with a friend.)

Cassy cocked an eyebrow. "Perhaps... in turns," she said. "I'll fight Setcho with the fake knife first, and then at a point I'll switch to fighting you with my real knife. Does that sound good?"

Daisy rested her hand against her mouth. "Well, you're alive," she said. "That's a good thing. We have plenty of time to get you all fixed up; there was no damage to your vital areas, and your core is intact." The celestial wolf did some more studying. (It's alright. What exactly do you mean by "upper torso"? I'd like to get the repairs needed correct. What do you mean by upper torso?)

(I meant her upper body. That might have been a typo.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #10952 on: September 21, 2015, 02:56:39 AM »
*Alka grinned* Alka: About a week or two and I'll have to get back to exercise.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #10953 on: September 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM »
Cassy glanced over at Alexander. "It would be best to wait for a magic evil threat," she said. (Goodnight, Setcho.)

(Alright... that makes a little more sense.)

Daisy sighed. "Well, your legs have been entirely disconnected from your torso and your right arm's got quite a few dents in it," she said. "The cannon in that arm... I think it should be fine, but you'll need to have the arm reattached. Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea if you got yourself a new set of clothes..."  The celestial wolf tapped Sierra's metal body through a hole in her synthetic skin. "And you could probably do with a new outer skin as well."

Clare chuckled. "Yeah," she said. "I could even be your instructor, and tie my hair back and all."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #10954 on: September 21, 2015, 03:05:46 AM »
"I have something on my laptop that can help the skin grow back. We should head back to the apartments...and I may need to borrow some clothes. I only have my dress left and that I don't want ruined."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #10955 on: September 21, 2015, 03:09:03 AM »
*Alka chuckled* Alka: I'm not sure I'm prepared to walk through that deep of a hell *Alka began laughing after making the joke*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #10956 on: September 21, 2015, 03:16:17 AM »
Clare chuckled and kissed Alka behind the ear. "I won't tie it back, then," she said with a grin.

Daisy nodded and gently scooped up every piece of Sierra that she could find, then flew back to the apartments. "Do you mind leggings?" she asked. "Or yoga pants or pajama pants?" She blushed.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #10957 on: September 21, 2015, 03:22:03 AM »
"I suppose pajamas...I never wear them normally but they seem like the safest option till I go buy more."

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #10958 on: September 21, 2015, 03:25:17 AM »
I go and walk into the living room and sit at the couch to watch some television.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10959 on: September 21, 2015, 03:34:41 AM »
Daisy smiled gently. "Alright... Hey, you're alive, and that's the important thing," she said, landing in front of the complex. "I could try rewiring your cannon now, if you don't mind coming to my room."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #10960 on: September 21, 2015, 03:38:46 AM »
"I don't think I have a chose, I can't walk and you are the one who can fix me. By the way, this makes us even since i saved your life before."

Talia came into the living room with Reyela, her hair a mess and looking very tired.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:40:46 AM by Talia Garrison »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10961 on: September 21, 2015, 03:48:50 AM »
"I don't think I have a chose, I can't walk and you are the one who can fix me. By the way, this makes us even since i saved your life before."

Talia came into the living room with Reyela, her hair a mess and looking very tired.

Daisy nodded. "Yes... yes it does," she said, smiling at Sierra as she carried the android to her room. (What does Sierra appear to be on the outside normally?)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #10962 on: September 21, 2015, 03:52:25 AM »
(A vixen so a red Fox.)

"If could at least attach my legs to my upper body that would be nice."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10963 on: September 21, 2015, 03:57:46 AM »
"I think I can manage that," she said, using her long tail to push her door open. "Would you like something to read while I do this?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #10964 on: September 21, 2015, 04:04:32 AM »
"Sure, do you have a copy of World War Z."