The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237675 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #10935 on: September 21, 2015, 12:56:32 AM »
Cassy looked over at Setcho and nodded. "Let's make it just an hour so that we don't risk anything," she said, smiling sheepishly.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #10936 on: September 21, 2015, 12:57:43 AM »
"Alright..you wouldn't happen to know a mechanic that has worked with high tech equipment before would you?" Sierra asked.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #10937 on: September 21, 2015, 12:58:13 AM »
-setcho

okay good, so what did you want to do first? some combat training or magic practise?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #10938 on: September 21, 2015, 01:15:30 AM »
"Alright..you wouldn't happen to know a mechanic that has worked with high tech equipment before would you?" Sierra asked.

Daisy blinked and looked at Sierra. "There might be a few people at the Apartments who can help," she said. "Also, I think I know someone who's experienced at creating robotic prosthetics...." Landing, Daisy walked over to Sierra's lower half after fetching her right arm from the bush, then set her down. "As for me, I know a few things about advanced technology, but I'm unsure if it will be any use here..." Daisy decided to check on the state of Sierra's right arm and lower half in order to determine the damage.

"Combat training," she said, glancing back at Alexander. "... That bat was a bit forceful with him."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10939 on: September 21, 2015, 01:16:54 AM »
-Setcho

*turned into the soldier from the video game he played a few nights ago*

right lets go hehe

Offline Surge Protectorate

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A hub account for one player, many characters.
    • Awards
  • Species: N/A
« Reply #10940 on: September 21, 2015, 01:28:07 AM »
Following along, Alexander simply shook his head. "He's a pain about it... But he means the best.", the bunny tries to explain. "I can't exactly order him about anymore, so he's been more brazen of late." A moment is taken to feel over the unfamiliar grip of his hilt, his glances going between the pair in turn. The bat, for his part, had remained behind.
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

- May the bastion never crumble.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10941 on: September 21, 2015, 01:32:13 AM »
Cassy cocked an eyebrow and picked up a training knife, then drew her real knife as well. "Alright... And I give you permission to fight dirty with me," she said with a grin.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10942 on: September 21, 2015, 01:35:14 AM »
-Setcho

*chuckled and grinned*

oh alright then

*he started to walk forward*

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #10943 on: September 21, 2015, 01:41:28 AM »
The wiring in the legs was all messed up and the metal parts that had held her lower body to her upper body were snapped in half. Her upper body was in better shape except that her right arm was pretty beaten up and her laser cannon had short circuited. There were all so several parts of her where the clothes were torn away and her synthetic skin.
"How bad."

(Sorry had to talk with a friend.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #10944 on: September 21, 2015, 01:45:05 AM »
Stepping over toward an empty place for himself, Alex draws his weapon from its housing. As it clicks free, the long blade emits an ominous hum for a moment, a crackle of purple racing across the thing before it dissipates. "Alright... How are we doing this?"
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10945 on: September 21, 2015, 02:12:55 AM »
The wiring in the legs was all messed up and the metal parts that had held her lower body to her upper body were snapped in half. Her upper body was in better shape except that her right arm was pretty beaten up and her laser cannon had short circuited. There were all so several parts of her where the clothes were torn away and her synthetic skin.
"How bad."

(Sorry had to talk with a friend.)

Cassy cocked an eyebrow. "Perhaps... in turns," she said. "I'll fight Setcho with the fake knife first, and then at a point I'll switch to fighting you with my real knife. Does that sound good?"

Daisy rested her hand against her mouth. "Well, you're alive," she said. "That's a good thing. We have plenty of time to get you all fixed up; there was no damage to your vital areas, and your core is intact." The celestial wolf did some more studying. (It's alright. What exactly do you mean by "upper torso"? I'd like to get the repairs needed correct. What do you mean by upper torso?)

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10946 on: September 21, 2015, 02:14:00 AM »
-Setcho

*started to charge at cassy, still looking like a soldier*

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #10947 on: September 21, 2015, 02:17:29 AM »
There's a nod from Alex at the proposal. "I, uh... I don't know the strength of this thing. I'd rather not risk cutting you in two. You both mentioned magic, maybe use that instead...?" As he speaks, he gingerly holds the thing out in front of him, examining the unfamiliar weapon in more detail...
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10948 on: September 21, 2015, 02:18:58 AM »
"We would, but we know different sorts of magic," Cassy said, dodging to the right and kicking at the soldier's side. "... You could try that out on some of the training dummies if you're worried about hurting people."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10949 on: September 21, 2015, 02:23:35 AM »
-Setcho

*drops to one knee, standing up again and taking stance*

(i need to get some sleep, ill be on tomorrow though. Night ^w^)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 02:26:04 AM by Setcho »