The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237042 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #9930 on: September 14, 2015, 02:58:41 AM »
Sierra felt the heat as her synthetic skin was built to have some feeling to it.
"Alright..." Sierra wasn't a healer but she did have some skill in medical training. Sierra went into an empty room with daisy in tow and shut the door.
"I'm going to scan your vitals, it will only take a second. Just lay on the bed." Sierra pointed to the patient's bed.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 03:04:31 AM by Talia Garrison »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Surge Protectorate

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A hub account for one player, many characters.
    • Awards
  • Species: N/A
« Reply #9931 on: September 14, 2015, 02:59:17 AM »
(This may be rather late, but hopefully its alright.)

The sounds of Geoff's sobs reach Alexander, of all people. Gingerly making his way to his feet, the buck hisses as weight pressed into the only recently relocated foot, an arm reaching out to steady himself along the wall. Steady, now... Making his way out from the building he was hidden in, he catches sight of the bear wandering off... "Hey!", he calls out toward him, trying to catch his attention...
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

- May the bastion never crumble.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #9932 on: September 14, 2015, 03:02:05 AM »
*Alka gave a small, weak nod. His fur was still the same grey from yesterday. He lay there, and after a few seconds spent realising where he was he relaxed into the bed a little, his eyes closing half-way
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #9933 on: September 14, 2015, 03:07:47 AM »
*Alka gave a small, weak nod. His fur was still the same grey from yesterday. He lay there, and after a few seconds spent realising where he was he relaxed into the bed a little, his eyes closing half-way

Clare sighed and sat down beside Alka, knowing he was feeling pain. "I made you breakfast," she said. "I'm sorry that I'm not wearing pants... I didn't leave anything here and I didn't want to leave you." She stroked his hair. "... Don't worry. You're safe now."

Daisy carefully climbed into the bed and laid out, wincing more. "Alright," she said. "Should I get my clothes off?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #9934 on: September 14, 2015, 03:12:56 AM »
"Maybe she just hasn't figured it out yet." Talia felt something touch her face. She turned to see a red ball floating in the air and Reyela red eyes were glowing. The ball kept lightly touching a Talia right on the cheek going back and forth.
"So she does know what she's doing..."

"Usually they do that." I say looking at the red ball.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #9935 on: September 14, 2015, 03:15:53 AM »
Lennox woke after a really long nap only to be staring face to face with the cruelest evil of all.
"Hi I'm trixie." A plush Fox holding clover's golden lantern stood right next to his bed and shined the lantern right in Lennox's face which enveloped him a bright light.

"Yes because it clothes at this point might not help your temperature. However keep your underwear on." Sierra turned on her scanners and blue light went up down Daisy, getting data on heartbeat, breathing patterns and temperature as well as any oddities.

Talia laughed.
"I'm glad she won't do anything dangerous for a while."

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #9936 on: September 14, 2015, 03:21:30 AM »
"Nah, she shouldn't." I say laying my head against yours, "She is beautiful though."
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #9937 on: September 14, 2015, 03:22:02 AM »
*Alka's breathing slowed* Alka: I...it's.... alright.... a-....and.... T-thanks.... for *he coughs a bit* making breakfast.... *Alka forced himself to smile slightly*
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #9938 on: September 14, 2015, 03:52:30 AM »
(I gotta go to bed real soon. I'm going to try wrap things up.)

"Anyway it's getting late. I'll go out Reyela to bed and probably go to sleep myself." Talia began to head to her room when she heard crying that wasn't Reyela coming from her room.
"Huh?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #9939 on: September 14, 2015, 04:01:06 AM »
Daisy nodded and carefully stood up again, then stripped to her underwear and laid down again, considering taking the fake jewel off of herself as well. (Okay.)

Clare smiled. "Anytime, Alka," she said, kissing his cheek. "Do you want me to bring it over, or do you want me to help you over there?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #9940 on: September 14, 2015, 04:03:16 AM »
(It would help to give me data from the scanning because metagame wise I have no clue what is going on.)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9941 on: September 14, 2015, 04:03:34 AM »
*Alka wanted to move, but he just couldn't. Speaking was hard enough as it is* Alka: Breakfast... in bed... sounds easier... sorry...

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9942 on: September 14, 2015, 04:07:28 AM »
(It would help to give me data from the scanning because metagame wise I have no clue what is going on.)

*The scanner shows that her internal body heat is extremely high, there's a high concentration of something in her abdomen, like she used too much magic and it's tearing her apart, and that the "navel ring" is fake and the gem is actually part of her belly button... and yet for some reason also reads as a knife.*

Daisy winces and looks at her stomach. "... So what's up?" she said with difficulty.

Nodding, Clare gently helped Alka get into a sitting position, then brought his breakfast over, wrapping a bib around his upper torso.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9943 on: September 14, 2015, 04:09:00 AM »
*Alka blushed, feeling slightly embarrassed. He couldn't remember the last time he had been treated like an infant, but knew that the food wouldn't go down any other way*

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #9944 on: September 14, 2015, 04:11:34 AM »
"Hmm...it's magical which means there nothing i can do...do you have any friends I can in to help?"

(I suggest this, because I gotta go to sleep. Sierra will send out a call to someone else using her hand phone, and yes her hand is a phone. So I can go to bed and you don't suffer.)