The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237486 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #9615 on: September 13, 2015, 07:48:15 AM »
"good!" Angder dashes upstairs to prepare.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #9616 on: September 13, 2015, 07:48:42 AM »
*Alka cuddled Clare* Alka: Did you want to do anything today?

Clare nodded. "A few things.... " (But for now, goodnight. :( )  (Just kidding!)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #9617 on: September 13, 2015, 07:53:13 AM »
Geoff blinked and stared as Angder rushed up the stairs. He shook his head and followed suit, running to his apartment to get into his gear.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #9618 on: September 13, 2015, 07:55:15 AM »
An alarm went off on the hitman data base. "Hmm" Sierra reactivated and checked it.
"What the...two hitmen dead by...a demon? That should be worth checking out." Sierra got dressed into her black dress. She came out of her room and saw angder run by.
"Where are you going darling?"
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #9619 on: September 13, 2015, 07:57:19 AM »
*Alka jumped onto the highway and crushed a car under him. Another one crashed trying to move away from him. People started exiting their cars and running from him, but he did manage to get quite a few people before continuing on his path to the city*

Kip: Hello again furs. We have just received a police report stating that the monster is currently on Roe highway, heading towards Headland City.

Jane: We recommend the inhabitants of the city to move out quickly, before he arrives. The report placed him at about 20km away the city
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Surge Protectorate

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A hub account for one player, many characters.
    • Awards
  • Species: N/A
« Reply #9620 on: September 13, 2015, 07:58:31 AM »
As he makes his way out, Alex catches another wolf racing for the stairs. Eyes turn to the kitchen doors, and as he heads over to turn in his dishes, another figure breaks from them for the stairs. Now that one, he recognized. The bear from before, the one playing the zombie game. The train of thought carried onward as he set down dirty dishes. Daisy had said there was a demon hunter on the premises, hadn't she? The reasons why the complex had devoted so much space to training grounds started to make sense as the buck clutched his blade, turning to head back out.
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

- May the bastion never crumble.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #9621 on: September 13, 2015, 08:00:35 AM »
Angder ignores the stranger. He heads into his room. "KYE? Huh... heavy sleeper." Angder gets his basic supplies, guns, axe. Ect.  nothing fancy.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #9622 on: September 13, 2015, 08:02:24 AM »
*Alka jumped onto the highway and crushed a car under him. Another one crashed trying to move away from him. People started exiting their cars and running from him, but he did manage to get quite a few people before continuing on his path to the city*

Kip: Hello again furs. We have just received a police report stating that the monster is currently on Roe highway, heading towards Headland City.

Jane: We recommend the inhabitants of the city to move out quickly, before he arrives. The report placed him at about 20km away the city

(.... sorry, WHAT?!)

Clare stared at the news.

"... I have to catch up with him," she muttered, running up to her room and grabbing her bodysuit and slipping it on, leaving her tank top on as an undershirt. With that, and something tied around her mouth and nose, she rushed out of the apartments and headed towards where Alka was.

She had a terrible feeling that she may come to blows... and not with Alka...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #9623 on: September 13, 2015, 08:05:17 AM »
((It's an event that I organised. I found something for Alka to do  :P ))

*The highways traffic was completely blocked off by an array of crashed and destroyed cars, with bloody bodies littered among them*

Alka: Kill... Kill.... KILL.... KILL...!
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9624 on: September 13, 2015, 08:06:52 AM »
(.-. Okay... but how did he become a demon?)

Clare raced through the streets, trying to find Alka.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #9625 on: September 13, 2015, 08:07:58 AM »
"...never mind." Sierra went out the entrance and sprinted off at very high speed to intercept this so called demon. Listening to news reports she knew she was headed in the right direction.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #9626 on: September 13, 2015, 08:08:24 AM »
((erm... he said quite clearly in the first post of the event))

Angder climbs out his window, and heads for where Alka was last sighted.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9627 on: September 13, 2015, 08:10:40 AM »
((Use demon carefully. HE is not a demon, but he's been possessed with one, which unlocked the powers hidden behind his anger. One could say devil instead, but he's not immortal/omnipotent))

*Alka was continuing towards the city. He was walking bipedal, as the demon didn't think it necessary to have him. And then, the demon got an idea. It reverted Alka back to his normal state, and had him keep walking to the city*

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9628 on: September 13, 2015, 08:11:51 AM »
(Okay... where's the real demon?)

Clare wandered into the city, "unsheathing" her longsword.

Offline Surge Protectorate

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A hub account for one player, many characters.
    • Awards
  • Species: N/A
« Reply #9629 on: September 13, 2015, 08:12:01 AM »
(Well, you /did/ say you wanted to send Alka off. This... This would be a way to do it.)

Finally, Alex came to a conclusion. Impulse took over as he made his way out of the main building. He couldn't just sit there and do nothing, right? Thankfully, he managed to catch one of the pair from before racing off on foot. On foot? Mustn't be very far. Breaking into a run, he chases after, trusting that they knew the way.
Character Sheets

Alexander Cooper

- May the bastion never crumble.