The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Closed> [PM application only]  (Read 237600 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Fur Apartments: Revamped! <Open!> [PM application only]
« Reply #9555 on: September 13, 2015, 03:24:31 AM »
Cassy blushed and looked down at herself. Come to think of it, her clothes hardly fit, her hipbones were poignant, and the back of her navel was showing. ".... I really do, don't I?" she said, looking up at Setcho as he rested his head on her.

(.-. I did... I think. I'll look again.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #9556 on: September 13, 2015, 03:26:31 AM »
-setcho

hey, hey dont worry we''ll fix that

*he kissed her, wrapping his arms round her neck*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #9557 on: September 13, 2015, 03:32:48 AM »
*Alka moved his paw around and placed it on Clare's stomach. He rubbed the area gently, moving his paw up and down her belly. The other law wrapped itself around Clare*

(This one?)

The wolf's belly tightened under Alka's hand, her soft fur brushing against his paw. Blushing lightly, Clare murred and began to stir a little.

Cassy blushed and hugged Setcho's arms, smiling. "Alright," she said. "I'll at least try to eat enough so that I don't look emaciated... But we've got to exercise too. I just want to go back to looking the way I was... only with a stronger abdomen so that I don't get another hernia anywhere."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #9558 on: September 13, 2015, 03:34:31 AM »
((A bit lower than that, but we'll just continue from here :P))

*Alka kissed the back of Clare's head and continued to rub her stomach* Alka: Morning sweetie...~
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #9559 on: September 13, 2015, 03:34:44 AM »
-setcho

*hugged her tight and whispered in her ear*

i love you.....now lets get that pizza

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9560 on: September 13, 2015, 03:42:52 AM »
Clare made a small, cute noise and stretched out, flexing her belly muscles a little. "Mrrrrf..." she murmured, still blushing as she slowly opened her eyes. Just from that stretch, it was easy to tell that she had worked hard on the muscles she had.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #9561 on: September 13, 2015, 03:45:33 AM »
*Alka chuckled and hugged Clare close to him* Alka: How was your sleep?
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #9562 on: September 13, 2015, 03:47:37 AM »
-setcho

d'awwwwh

*He picked her up, supporting her evenly and carried her out side towards the apartments*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9563 on: September 13, 2015, 03:53:10 AM »
Clare glanced back at Alka with her purple eyes, still flustered from having her stomach rubbed. "Pretty good," she said, gently placing her hands on the ones on her midriff. "Waking up was quite nice, too... " The wolf grinned sheepishly, still blushing. "You really like my belly, huh?"

Cassy blushed and hugged Setcho around the neck, looking slightly less skinny while being carried like this. "... You know you're still wearing my tank top, right?" she said.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9564 on: September 13, 2015, 03:54:36 AM »
*Alka shrugged* Alka: Truth be told, I really like all of you. It's just nice to get your belly rubbed every now and again *Alka's hair was a darker grey than yesterday*

Reference of Alka

Offline Chains

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Everything is awesome.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: red fox/ kitsune
  • Coloring: red, white, black and brown
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: ???
  • Build: good
  • Currently: Happy and friendly
« Reply #9565 on: September 13, 2015, 03:55:05 AM »
The vixen was to busy looking at an odd wing suit when she finally noticed Zarc's jet.
"How did I miss this beauty." She put a finger to her left temple and her room eyes glowed blue. A blue laser shot out of her eyes and started to spread out like a scanner.
"Let's catalog your functions for later." She walked around the jet scanning every inch of it.

Talia went out the door straight at Lennox.
"Hey I heard you got hurt so i..." Talia was glowing purple as she punched Lennox right in the face. Lennox was sent flying backwards with a loud crash as he hit the wall at the other end of the hallway.
"THAT IS FOR ROBBING MY STORE." Talia yelled. Reyela looked up from her toys when she heard mother yelling.

I heard the yelling, "Talia, you okay?" I ask

(Didn't realize the forum went back up.)

Talia took deep breaths and slowly calmed down.
"That felt good. Your lucky my right arm is gone or that would have hurt more." Talia rubbed her stump wishing she could have used her right arm. Lennox got slowly got up holding his bloody nose. The blood was red however, not black like it was on the news.
"Mother...your crazy you know that." Lennox came back down the hall.
"Well that I probably got from you."

The vixen left the hangar having had her fill of intel and went back to her room.

(Sorry, my gmail wont notify my when there is a new reply on the forum so this is really late.)

"Talia, what is going on?" I ask flying over to her.
  • Signature art by: Shadowfoxnjp
Fire is such a wonderful thing to have

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #9566 on: September 13, 2015, 03:55:46 AM »

((damn that quote though))

-setcho

yes i know, i kinda like it

*looking over her shoulder to see in front, about to walk inside*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9567 on: September 13, 2015, 04:06:58 AM »
Clare chuckled and ran her fingers through Alka's hair. "It sure is," she said, kissing his nose. "Thank you."

Cassy blushed gently. "I see," she said, wondering what she should think about that.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #9568 on: September 13, 2015, 04:08:34 AM »
*Alka grinned and kissed Clare's lips* Alka: No problem.

Reference of Alka

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #9569 on: September 13, 2015, 04:08:57 AM »
(Its fine chains. Some one ask for the Vixen's name I am getting kind of tired of referring to her like that.)

"Hey Chains." Lennox said trying to be casual with a bloody nose.
"Lennox is back and I punched him." Talia said to chains.
"If I didn't deserve it i would wreck you."

The vixen tripped Alex as he was running away as she had gotten down here pretty quickly.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 04:11:33 AM by Talia Garrison »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!